Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
That's a cool way to do the introductions

lol @ 2:26 when you hear the one girl scream ZAMBROTTA

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
can't wait until daniel and cristian first put step on the pitch as milan players... the expectation will be huge, but if there's any family I trust with expectations, its Maldini's. Forza Paolo e grazie per tutti, hopefully there's the stuff of legends in Daniel and Cristian as well. It would be a dream to have 2 Maldini's playing at the same time.:proud:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
can't wait until daniel and cristian first put step on the pitch as milan players... the expectation will be huge, but if there's any family I trust with expectations, its Maldini's. Forza Paolo e grazie per tutti, hopefully there's the stuff of legends in Daniel and Cristian as well. It would be a dream to have 2 Maldini's playing at the same time.:proud:

yeah but i thought only one of his sons was into football??

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Christian is with the Giovanissimi Regionali A, and Daniel is with the Pulcini 2001.

GiovanissimiRegionaliA-1.jpg

Going left to right, Christian is the first one sitting.

Pulcini2001-1.jpg

Again, from left to right, Daniel is the third one sitting.

Last edited:

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

nope, both are. I think one is a defender and the other is an attacker. A lot changes though position-wise so we won't know their positions yet. For example, Nesta used to be a striker in his youth, and Silva was an attacker, yet they both became defenders. It would be great to see them both as defenders.. and I know this is being completely beyond idealistic, but how sweet would it be if they both became defenders and we had a backline with 2 Maldini's :)

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:D
Pulcini2001-1.jpg

Again, from left to right, Daniel is the third one sitting.

that kid on the top right's hair is ridiculous.. he's the italian puyol

Last edited by a moderator:

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
nope, both are. I think one is a defender and the other is an attacker. A lot changes though position-wise so we won't know their positions yet. For example, Nesta used to be a striker in his youth, and Silva was an attacker, yet they both became defenders. It would be great to see them both as defenders.. and I know this is being completely beyond idealistic, but how sweet would it be if they both became defenders and we had a backline with 2 Maldini's :)

YES! Two CBs both Maldini!

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
i swear one of kids plays as a midfielder i think it is Daniel.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
Alot of young players who turn to defenders start in midfield because thats where you learn how to play football, you dont generally concentrate on teaching how to defend until the player is more mature.

Im sure i read an interview with Maldini where he said he played right midfield as a child, and he turned out the best leftback that ever lived....

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan can beat Real, says Maldini

Milan legend Paolo Maldini believes the Rossoneri have everything necessary to beat Real Madrid at San Siro tonight.

Milan came away from the Bernabeu with a surprise 3-2 win two weeks ago and now top Champions League Group C.

“Real Madrid are a great team, but Milan has everything it takes to beat them,” Maldini explained.

He then gave his opinion on Ronaldinho, the former World Player of the Year who has started to rediscover his best form of late.

“You see that he is much better with respect to last season and this is decisive,” Maldini said.

The 41-year-old veteran, who retired at the end of last season, concluded by recalling the time he helped Milan beat Real 5-0 in one of the greatest games in football history.

“I was just 21,” he said before looking off into space.
football italia

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Milan Legend Paolo Maldini: I Could Return To Help The Team
The iconic defender has offered the hand of support for his side, but in a director's role...

Milan legend Paolo Maldini admits he has considered returning to the club to help them out this term, but it will not be on the pitch.

The Italian retired from the game at the end of last term following a distinguished career at the San Siro. Reports claimed Maldini would take on a director's role, and he has now made himself available to the cause.

"I gave plenty and received a lot and I feel so much love for the Milan colours. It goes beyond the people who work there," Maldini told La 7 Gold.

"If there is the chance to do something positive that will help this team then I will always be there. My life has always been without other roles on the side, and I want to continue like that.

"The team have great pride and they are capable of always giving a moment of important emotions."

The Rossoneri have grasped the nettle of reform following a poor start to the season, and Maldini hopes the good run continues. But, his Champions League prediction sees Chelsea and Barcelona at the forefront of the chasing pack.

"We are going through a good period because the team has found consistency in the Champions League and in Serie A. They know how to play football," added the former Italian international.

"The Champions League? I think Barcelona are the strongest team, but my friend [Carlo] Ancelotti's Chelsea are well equipped."

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

======================================================
This is a f*cking dream come true... I had a feeling that he didn't want to have a role after his retirement...
But this is wonderful... Maldini is what milan is all about!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Maldini would be a wonderful assest for Milan in a director's role. There is no person who could represent Milan in a better way.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

The iconic defender has offered the hand of support for his side, but in a director's role...

Milan legend Paolo Maldini admits he has considered returning to the club to help them out this term, but it will not be on the pitch.

The Italian retired from the game at the end of last term following a distinguished career at the San Siro. Reports claimed Maldini would take on a director's role, and he has now made himself available to the cause.

"I gave plenty and received a lot and I feel so much love for the Milan colours. It goes beyond the people who work there," Maldini told La 7 Gold.

"If there is the chance to do something positive that will help this team then I will always be there. My life has always been without other roles on the side, and I want to continue like that.

"The team have great pride and they are capable of always giving a moment of important emotions."

The Rossoneri have grasped the nettle of reform following a poor start to the season, and Maldini hopes the good run continues. But, his Champions League prediction sees Chelsea and Barcelona at the forefront of the chasing pack.

"We are going through a good period because the team has found consistency in the Champions League and in Serie A. They know how to play football," added the former Italian international.

"The Champions League? I think Barcelona are the strongest team, but my friend [Carlo] Ancelotti's Chelsea are well equipped."

May God Bliss Maldini Families' members :proud:

I want him to start with the Youth & Primavera as Coach Assistant, he will most probably pass his experiences and techniques to the players and teach them how should love and sacrifice for the Team as He did.

:star:Paolo Maldini:star:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score

======================================================
This is a f*cking dream come true... I had a feeling that he didn't want to have a role after his retirement...
But this is wonderful... Maldini is what milan is all about!
Wicked!!!!!!:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Whichever role Maldini is given, it is significant to have him involved with the Club in some form. He's such a positive influence to the younger kids coming through and well respected throughout the entire footballing world. The future of Milan will be in safe hands with people like Paolo continually remaining close and apart of the family.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Please let this be true.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Right, i know what im saying to manurefan the next time he defends one of scholes' kungfu tackles by saying that he 'used to be a striker'. :D

:D

that kid on the top right's hair is ridiculous.. he's the italian puyol

I'm already a fan of him. we havent had hair like that at Milan since Coloccini. We could use some like that.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You didn't think he was going to walk away from Milan entirely after his retirement, did you?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
For a moment, I thought he would be coming out of retirement :D

Paolo at Milan can only be a good thing.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
God bless maldini. Saint! Legend!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
God bless maldini. Saint! Legend!

I don't think any other player in the world is loved by their fans like a lot of us love Maldini! Legend! Players like totti, del piero, terry, raul, scholes, giggs and puyol are great, but they can't even be compared with il capitano.

Forza Milan
Forza Maldini

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
technical director?? or a scout?

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe Paolo had said he wanted some time off before coming back in whatever capacity.

Anyway, very happy to have those gorgeous blue eyes back. :proud:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I believe Paolo had said he wanted some time off before coming back in whatever capacity.

Anyway, very happy to have those gorgeous blue eyes back. :proud:

I think taking some time off is a good thing. There is no better moment for that than it was now.

Of course I am also happy! Paolo Maldini #1 influence, having him around is the greatest boost you can get.

muazajz

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Iniesta, Maldini, Torres, Pato, Gerrard, Fabregas, Totti, De Rossi, Gourcuff
Which one word would one use to describe Maldini?
I guess mines has to be sex

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Makes it all the more aggravating that the fans shrugged off Maldini and then gave a hero's welcome to Kaka. :rolleyes:

Schedule