UCL Round of 16 - Tottenham Hotspurs (0) vs AC Milan (0) - 2nd Leg - 09/03/2011

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
I have to stop visiting this forum day after a loss i cant take all the negativity and bullshit. One thing i do know is that if Milan players had the mentality of alot of its fans, we would be fucked! Your all fucking sizzies! You loose, you try harder and then you fucking WIN. You dont go around complaining and moaning as loud as you can!

Same.

this is the wussiest forum I ever visit tbh, and just one day before all people act like arrogant cock.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
TBH, he's right.
Who the fuck cares about your opinion?
And please just suck joe jordan cocks.

Seriously why the hell u in this forum anyway.

I like you as non-supporter poster, but that post is really uncalled n you ignore our player got elbow n non-call tackle many time, n plz what that Joe Jordan fucker doing anyway?

What do you mean why am i in this forum? Im here to share my point of view, i dont think i have been biased or unfair in my views. Some Milan supporters have agreed with me. Sure you dont have to agree with me you are entitled to your own opinions but to start throwing insults at me, telling me to suck penis is just childish.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
i've watched milan since i was 5 years old.....and never in 19 years have i felt like embarrased to be a milan fan until last night......

so are you saying you agree with what gatusso did? that is not football and its not the spirit of football.....it made him look like he was a 10 year old boy....having a spaz attack for getting booked, gripping up a coach of the opposition, headbutting him? i'm sorry but i can't respect a player for doing this and it doesn't make me any less of a MILAN fan, i suppose it shows my morals and thee way i've been broaught up to play the game ....just makes me realise what a dark period we're....when the captain, the leader does something like that, it can't be applauded. questions need to be asked.....is it passion or just bullish stupidity?

Football is the modern substitution of war, you support your tribe, it's colours and kill it's ennemies on the field and off the field. Only ultras understand this, we are not regular football fans and we couldn't care less about those. so yeah forza Rino!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Heeey, no overrated finished midfielders available for this game?? We may actually have a shot at winning this now:).

abi
abate-ts-nesta-vila/zambro
boa-strasser-flamini
merkel
pato-binho/ibra

Nah probably no chance of winning this but at least play some attacking football please for the little pride milan has left in europe now.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
We can Win at the Lane.

It's gonna be Hard, but everything is possible... Like others have said before it's not Camp Nou, Bernabau, OT, Emirates or something... Sorry for this: It's only White Hart Lane

I feel like we are out now :/

But it's better to think that way, because if we win and get through, It will be a fantastic moment, ... but if we lose it's just ok. :D

So Good luck Milan - FORZA MILAN !!!

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Actualy, I think we still can pull this off and it would taste all the sweeter after being written off :)

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We will win.

Why all the pesimis? A bit of luck at WHL and we can make it.

But it´s a close call between luck and fuck.

This is nowhere near over! And Ham fans know it. They are careful enough not to celebrate too soon.
I just hope some of ham players tumble under pressure and start making mistakes.

Numerous teams have turnaround even bigger deficits in the history of UCL and caused even bigger upsets. Why not us? Why not this time?

Still am confident that over two legs Milan as a better team will prevail.

unknown

Primavera
Reaction score
We need to do a Bayern on them! But we someone who can feed the ball to the strikers aka Pirlo.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Just if we had Cassano, Bommel, Pirlo, Emmunealson, Boateng, Ambrosini !

And in Summer seriously LB, RB, GK, 2x MF !!! And Balo to come home !!!

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just if we had Cassano, Bommel, Pirlo, Emmunealson, Boateng, Ambrosini !

And in Summer seriously LB, RB, GK, 2x MF !!! And Balo to come home !!!

No worries we'll have those available next year + hopefuly Ganso then even Barcelona will be achievable, unless we buy the refs like Inter Merda did, then it's easy

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
HAHAHHA so funny about my country's language...

Like Totti is = The BlowJob Man

And the funniest is...

Tottenham = Blowjob Place :D

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HAHAHHA so funny about my country's language...

Like Totti is = The BlowJob Man

And the funniest is...

Tottenham = Blowjob Place :D

Totti should transfer to Tottenham then :D so he can get what he needs

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
I hope we can pull off a victory in the second leg or win on aggregate. However, we will have Prince back for the 2nd leg, and possibly maybe Pirlo (how long is he injured for)? Abbiati should be ready for that leg as well to show those fuckers what he can really do. Come on Milan, please do it!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hopefully Pippo will be back for this. :o... Nothing stopping us then.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
seriously, we advance if we can get a 2-1 win at fucking White Hart Lane. They have lost to Wigan there. I dont know why everyone seems to have lost hope. We outplayed them the whole second half, we should have scored, they got a fluke goal when we were dominating the game.

We can use the best CB pairing in the world together, which should help them and reduce the chance of the Spurs scoring. Abate should be able to slow down Bale, and we should have Zambrotta back, who will be a very big upgrade over Antonini, who sucked hard.

We will have Prince back, which adds some creativity to our midfield, that we didnt have. We will also have Strasser, who has shown a lot of composure for a young player this season, he should be able to play better than Silva did yesterday. We probably keep Flamini at the other spot, and we all know he can play a lot better than he did yesterday.

In attack our first half was hurt by Seedorf, and then got much better once Pato got put in and Robinho dropped deeper. We need to start the game like that, Robinho was very dangerous with the ball, but he was isolated in the first. Keep him dropped back a bit and he will be much more effective. Ibra can certainly play much better, and Pato is as dangerous a finisher as pretty much any striker in the world right now.

We really really can do this, it wont be easy, but it wouldnt be shocking at all either

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Abbiati

Abate - Nesta - T. Silva - Zambrotta

Flamini - Merkel/Seedorf - Boateng

Robinho - Ibra - Pato

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
I hope al will give merkel and boateng a serious run of games in the serie a leading up to tottenham.. they are our only hope for the return leg..hoping to see merkel- van bommel- boateng midfield from now on in SA( looks defensively strong + got attacking prowess as well)..for the return leg we gotta play flamini or strasser...

Frusciante12

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damn, the defeat yesterday sure made me pissed, but let's not loose our confidence, tottenham is a good team in itself, but judging from the game yesterday, I would even go as far as saying that they weren't any good the first half, we were just way too passive.

The 2nd half we pretty much dominated, we just didn't have a lot of dangerous chances which probably is due to lack of creativity or players with vision. I hope that with the return of prince and perhaps even gamble with strasser/merkel in the midfield and perhaps zambrotta in the back we could actually field a decent 11 and win this game. We're only 1 goal under and 90 minutes to fix it, we still have a good chance!

Let's stay positive not overconfident.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn, the defeat yesterday sure made me pissed, but let's not loose our confidence, tottenham is a good team in itself, but judging from the game yesterday, I would even go as far as saying that they weren't any good the first half, we were just way too passive.

The 2nd half we pretty much dominated, we just didn't have a lot of dangerous chances which probably is due to lack of creativity or players with vision. I hope that with the return of prince and perhaps even gamble with strasser/merkel in the midfield and perhaps zambrotta in the back we could actually field a decent 11 and win this game. We're only 1 goal under and 90 minutes to fix it, we still have a good chance!

Let's stay positive not overconfident.

Fair enough. To be honest we were't that great in the first half but no one thought the game would start like that, so for us to go the the San Siro and play almost as the home team in the first half, despite how we actually played, is impressive for us at least.

Funny thing is we were far from our best too, we had a central midfield consisting of 2 defensive midfielders, which we've only done once before, (maybe twice?) this season, we normally pass the ball more fluently and bomb down both wings rather than just the one.

We were practically without Modric, a fully fit VDV and of course Bale, we will certainly take the game to Milan in the next leg with most likely two wingers in Bale and Lennon, one striker in Crouch, one defensive midfielder in Palacios, Modric who has been our best player of recent and VDV also. We won't play like we did yesterday.

Arsenal's Nasri said:
I probably shouldn’t say this, but the atmosphere at White Hart Lane is very, very good

You lot still have a chance obviously, especially if you score that all important first goal, but you shouldn't take WHL lightly, no it's not a massive ground but it doesn't need to be to generate an atmosphere. The stadium will be rocking.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Pato, Abate, Roberto Carlos, Kaka, T.Silva, Pippo
We can still win this game, and yesterday's match was dramatic, but we did learn some things for the future though.

-TS33 needs to learn how to be a CDM, but better just go CB when Ambro is back.
-Antonini is a worthless piece of shit.
-Amelia is nothing more than a stand-in, and will never be.
-Without creativity, even the best attack in the world can't do much.
-Seedorf does nothing but making people as frustrated as can be, and really needs to gtfo. (With all respect of what he done for us, maybe hire him as Human Resources Manager or something).
-Rino = Milan
-We can still put those british fuckers back on their feet, in their own oh-so-feared tiny local lane.

I'd love to see Merkel/Strasser/Rino-Flam midfield, although I'm afraid that's jus too less experience. Ok yesterday we had too much experience, but we did win in 2007 with many experienced players also, in CL it's quiete important. Pato has to start, and I'd put Binho on trequerista or play 4-3-3, altho than we ain't got attacking substitutes. Another, good, option is ofcourse to put Prince on #10.
Ans I'd really like to see Didac Vila on LB, Lennon is fast but he ain't that special next to that, so put a fast LB on him and that'll be fine.
Abate-Bale should be fine, I'd like to see Abate just defending or midfielding, but not attacking,since his attacking impulses usually suck, and he'll have enough trouble with Bale.
Nesta-TS is safe, ofcourse, and than Abbiati (how's his injurie?)

Btw how's Pippo doing? He really needs to score CL goals, Raul is getting close again.

Frusciante12

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fair enough. To be honest we were't that great in the first half but no one thought the game would start like that, so for us to go the the San Siro and play almost as the home team in the first half, despite how we actually played, is impressive for us at least.

Funny thing is we were far from our best too, we had a central midfield consisting of 2 defensive midfielders, which we've only done once before, (maybe twice?) this season, we normally pass the ball more fluently and bomb down both wings rather than just the one.

We were practically without Modric, a fully fit VDV and of course Bale, we will certainly take the game to Milan in the next leg with most likely two wingers in Bale and Lennon, one striker in Crouch, one defensive midfielder in Palacios, Modric who has been our best player of recent and VDV also. We won't play like we did yesterday.

You lot still have a chance obviously, especially if you score that all important first goal, but you shouldn't take WHL lightly, no it's not a massive ground but it doesn't need to be to generate an atmosphere. The stadium will be rocking.

Oh yeah, with the squad you had you played well there's no denying that and the fact that you come to san siro and win with 1-0 is astonishing as well. But to be fair, we couldn't field or best starting eleven either, but that is always the case, it's almost never 100% fair, there is almost someone missing which is sad. But yeah, kudos to you, but we're coming to get'cha next time :)

Last edited:

bliz

Reaction score
why does it say 23-2? i was happy reading that because I can't WAIT for this match to start, but couldn't believe it.
just checked UEFA.com and the match is on 3 March.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team always seem to let me down when I tell people they will win comfortably, in future I will keep my mouth shut

GarethBale

Banned
Reaction score
Are Milan fans still cocky?

A certain "Welsh Messi" will be back and if Aaron Lennon causes you damage then i wonder what Gareth Bale will do.

Ibrahimovich will not score, I told you Ibra would get bullied.

Tottenham's side will be

GK : Gomes

RB - Gallas
CB - Dawson
CB - Woodgate
LB - Ekotto - (Under rated by Milan fans, had Pato and Robinho in his pocket)

RM - Lennon
CM - Palacious
CM - Modric
LM - Bale

CF - Van Der Vaart

ST - Crouch

Man to watch - Gareth Bale

bliz

Reaction score
how about this?

1297877728660296.jpg

Reaction score
Oh yeah, with the squad you had you played well there's no denying that and the fact that you come to san siro and win with 1-0 is astonishing as well. But to be fair, we couldn't field or best starting eleven either, but that is always the case, it's almost never 100% fair, there is almost someone missing which is sad. But yeah, kudos to you, but we're coming to get'cha next time :)

Haha :D

Aaahh, is nice to see opinions on here other than "Who's Totsnam?, 6-0!, we will teach them a lesson!, it's a privelage for them to play us!" etc. But yea I agree, I think we'll have everyone fit for the next leg, will you?

GarethBale

Banned
Reaction score
how about this?

1297877728660296.jpg

You would get destroyed on the counter with that formation.

If i was Milan coach, i would opt for this

GK - Abbiati or Roma

RB - Abate
CB - Nesta
CB - Silva (Cleansheet is crucial)
LB - Jankuluvski

CM - Flamini
CM - Boateng
CM - Strasser

CF - Robinho

RS- Pato
LS- Ibrahimovich

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's probably the best option, however, we'd still have no link from defence to attack.

Schedule