Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
crazyultra ?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Our season develepmont depends mostly on hakan keeping up these kind of performances

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Top player. Took 3 months to develop the tactical understanding needed for the league, but right now, he is our best technical player. Mirabelli got this one spot on.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
With him on the left and Susa on the right, we are just missing one world class striker to complete the ultimate trident. Very impressive tonight.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Another great performance, I argued in this thread a while back with some negative posters about his fitness issues being the reason why he was so lackluster and he is starting to fire. Keep it up Hakan soon you won’t have any haters.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Incredible effort. Really liking the partnership he's developed with Bona. We need a better and faster LB to complete the trio on the left. If Conti comes back and Calabria can be good at LB, it will be great for us.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just amazing

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He can do amazing things with both of his feet & he hustles more than any other player on the team :star:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Can he stay this good? I don’t even want him to improve just don’t suck again. Forza Calhanoglu

I admit I thought he was a mistake

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I want to see consistency. If not then he can leave.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we can rule him out for a CM spot though, needs to play on the wing. Improved a lot, maybe they did some additional work on his fitness during the x-mas.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we can rule him out for a CM spot though, needs to play on the wing. Improved a lot, maybe they did some additional work on his fitness during the x-mas.

Bonaventura said in his latest interview that they train harder... high intensity and few pauses. This can be seen on the pitch as everyone seems to be in a good shape

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bonaventura said in his latest interview that they train harder... high intensity and few pauses. This can be seen on the pitch as everyone seems to be in a good shape

don't know about being in good shape. we looked tired af last 20 mins or so. good thing was lazio looked tired too.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
don't know about being in good shape. we looked tired af last 20 mins or so. good thing was lazio looked tired too.

Thats how football works sometimes, just like in boxing/mma. If you're in good shape you can push the pace and outwork your opponent knowing that even if it tires you out your opponent will be more/just as tired.

I noticed the same thing, I was concerned that Bonaventura was out of it by minute 69. But I watched the Lazio players and they didn't have much energy either.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

yes we look tired but the first half was insane.
no way a team can press like that for 90 minutes.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
yes we look tired but the first half was insane.
no way a team can press like that for 90 minutes.

Agreed....we were roasted by around the 65th to 70th minute. What we lack is the ability to kill the game with ball possession and retention or someone to hold it up and win fouls. The great teams even when tires recognize this and manage the game. With time hopefully we can improve that aspect of our play, but with Gattuso we have shown great improvements in many areas.

We are better and working harder, off the ball movement and covering of spaces on the pitch. We actually create chances and shots on goal and our posssesion has purpose. And Gattuso has made a team with two ball to feet players on the wing functional, which is something I did not expect to work and all credit to him for that.

Hopefully we keep up the improvement

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Under montella we would have started running only in second half

Obviously we are not fully there yet, but everyone do seem to be in a good shape. We outran lazio for more than 60mins.. gattuso should have made his first sub around 60..

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Because i hurt your feelings? So childish lol. Grow up. He has improved but i want to see consistency

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
needs to shoot more often and stay on his dam feet. Somebody needs to customize his cleat studs dude is always on the ground

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thats how football works sometimes, just like in boxing/mma. If you're in good shape you can push the pace and outwork your opponent knowing that even if it tires you out your opponent will be more/just as tired.

I noticed the same thing, I was concerned that Bonaventura was out of it by minute 69. But I watched the Lazio players and they didn't have much energy either.

:thumbsup: