Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Who posted here they found multilingual people sexy? (one of female mods..)

Well girls, heres ur dream man:

Champion Footballer, Philanthropist, Successful business man, and can talk dirty to you in 5 or 6 different languages. Forza Clarence!

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
he was poor against napoli expected more from him

Prima Donna.

Will show up when he feels like it. Story of his career so far.

"WOW Seedorf is God" one game and "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCKING SHIT" the next.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
he was poor against napoli expected more from him

I think that's because he is no starter anymore, I like him more now as super sub, he did better when used as sub lately.
So next game he should play again as sub I would say and maybe will score again then.:D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
amazing, isn't it? in 1995 won it against Paolo and in 2003 & 2007 with Paolo

uff77_1995.jpg

uff73_1995.jpg

When+we+are+Kings-AC+Milan.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I don't think he's been 100% since that injury. He was driving Milan forward in the first half of our campaign ... running, working, fighting ... he just isn't doing that right now. Which is why I think he isn't 100%.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Prima Donna.

Will show up when he feels like it. Story of his career so far.

"WOW Seedorf is God" one game and "SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCKING SHIT" the next.

The only reason why I can't like him. Its okay if you can't, but when you don't want to... well thats inexcusable at a time Milan are fighting for the league title. If he doesn't turn it up until the end, theres no chance for the dream to happen imo.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
The only reason why I can't like him. Its okay if you can't, but when you don't want to... well thats inexcusable at a time Milan are fighting for the league title. If he doesn't turn it up until the end, theres no chance for the dream to happen imo.
yeah he has what it takes and more but sometimes he just lacks the motivation and that is unexcusable

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
he was miles better than pirlo in that match vs napoli yet somehow leo substituted him instead of pirlo who was shit and was out of energy. you could see he was frustrated when benched believing he could once again be the decision maker.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
he was miles better than pirlo in that match vs napoli yet somehow leo substituted him instead of pirlo who was shit and was out of energy. you could see he was frustrated when benched believing he could once again be the decision maker.

they cant play together anymore they both have similiar qualities.....its a waste! Pirlo is more controlled! but Dorf is a more creative in the Attacking third! they should sub for each other.......either one gettin the start depending on if we're attacking the team or defending against it.
Defensive games dorf sub in for Pirlo/Attacking game Pirlo in for dorf.
Pirlos doesnt do aswell in fast tempo games as dorf, and dorf tends to give away the ball in slow build up games.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
They seemed to play rather well together back in 07 ... so I guess your reasoning as to why the two of them can't share the same pitch is bull. However you do have a point ... at that period in time, we did have a bit of pace and creativity in our attack with Kaka' which we are missing at the moment ;)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
No need to Brasilianize Clarence's name. :o

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
They seemed to play rather well together back in 07 ... so I guess your reasoning as to why the two of them can't share the same pitch is bull. However you do have a point ... at that period in time, we did have a bit of pace and creativity in our attack with Kaka' which we are missing at the moment ;)

So I guess I was right then!?:rolleyes:

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
pirlo and dorf can play together dorf just lacks motivation from time to time as sometimes pirlo does too.The problem with them i guess i that they do not have that hunger anymore to win week in week out cause in some strange way i think they become acostomed to losing and now slowly they're redescovering the joy of winning

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
pirlo and dorf can play together dorf just lacks motivation from time to time as sometimes pirlo does too.The problem with them i guess i that they do not have that hunger anymore to win week in week out cause in some strange way i think they become acostomed to losing and now slowly they're redescovering the joy of winning

Sorry I disagree ambro and flams! and either or...........not together we did that against napoli and we barely tied.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Sorry I disagree ambro and flams! and either or...........not together we did that against napoli and we barely tied.
ambro and flams are practically the same type of player they both have a high work rate but they both lack a little bit quality in build up plays they are not so creative and with only pirlo or dorf that means that the entire build up is done by whoever plays and we should not rely only on one player to be able to built up play cause in that way if that player has a bad day we are royally screwed.Against napoli the problem was our right flank was shit all day zambro was shit too so u have at least 3-4 players that play bad.U can hide 1-2 bad performances but not 4 cause that means u play in 7 people plus ronnie stepped up once anto came on before zambro did not help the offence plus dorf had a terrible day he never seemed to get involved in the game.But think about it and u will see they played together even this season in games that we played well like the madrid away game and so many others games in which both pirlo and dorf played

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
ambro and flams are practically the same type of player they both have a high work rate but they both lack a little bit quality in build up plays they are not so creative and with only pirlo or dorf that means that the entire build up is done by whoever plays and we should not rely only on one player to be able to built up play cause in that way if that player has a bad day we are royally screwed.Against napoli the problem was our right flank was shit all day zambro was shit too so u have at least 3-4 players that play bad.U can hide 1-2 bad performances but not 4 cause that means u play in 7 people plus ronnie stepped up once anto came on before zambro did not help the offence plus dorf had a terrible day he never seemed to get involved in the game.But think about it and u will see they played together even this season in games that we played well like the madrid away game and so many others games in which both pirlo and dorf played

what are you talking about one creative player, so what is Ronnie? and if your gonna sit there and say ambro and flams are the same player just because they play the same position Iam sceptical about your footballing Iq........obviously Pirlo and dorf have both dropped form from the begining of the season. when you play the both one becomes nullified because they share the same qualities........last game it was dorf.....the game before that where pirlo subbed, left dorf with the freedom to be central playmaker and create a goal when others couldnt........playing them at the same time is a mistake and if you cant see that, I dont know what else to say.

At this point ambro/flams is the midfield( if not injured) because they run tackle and stop the opposition from shoving the ball down our throat.......Pirlo/dorf are the luxury players and depending on the type of game, the start can go to either one.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Aic's solidarity

AIC'S SOLIDARITY

SEEDORF:3/29/2010

MILAN - With an official note on its website, the Associazione Italiana Calciatori (Italian Footballer's Association) expresses it's "total solidarity and support to players like Jonathan Zebina and Clarence Seedorf, hit on Sunday by racism episodes. The AIC, in attacking firmly such deplorable acts, hopes that all compnents of football give their effort to concrete initiatives to fight these expressions of rudeness coming from a violent minority who must be isolated and silenced at all cost."

Shame, I'm sorry for Seedo & Zebina :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^what??? It was nazio fans right?

I can't fucking believe racism still exist in world football... I can't believe racism even exists.

Expressing solidarity and support doesn't solve shit. Kick them out, point deduction, empty stadiums... something.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
SEEDORF AND THE FIRST ANNUAL CHAMPIONS' GALA
3/30/2010

Champions for Children and Clarence Seedorf have presented this morning the First Annual Champions' Gala, charity event organized together with the Milan municipality, which will take place on April 8, 2010, at the Castello Sforzesco of Milan. The Rossoneri's champion, president and founder of the Champions For Children, has outlined the evening which has the target of obtaining funds for the creation of the first Champions Playground, an educational project destined to help the children of Manenberg in South Africa.

acmilan.com

champion.png

Reaction score
With all the respect for Seedorf, I think he should not be the starter next season.

This season, he has only 3 good matches:
- Away with Marseille, he assisted both goals.
- Chievo, you still remember, right? :D
- MU in San Siro.

Too few, he made an impact only when opponents did not play attention on him. For example, last match against Lazio, he worked quite hard and control the ball well but couldn't do anything. That was a rarely case we see hard-work Seedorf, most of the time we saw lazy one (means bad).

Of course, he still can provide something good, but like Pippo, he passed it. There are some moments they shine, but most of the time, not.

I respect him as a man, but this is the time when he gives up his place for younger one.

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
With all the respect for Seedorf, I think he should not be the starter next season.

This season, he has only 3 good matches:
- Away with Marseille, he assisted both goals.
- Chievo, you still remember, right? :D
- MU in San Siro.

Too few, he made an impact only when opponents did not play attention on him. For example, last match against Lazio, he worked quite hard and control the ball well but couldn't do anything. That was a rarely case we see hard-work Seedorf, most of the time we saw lazy one (means bad).

Of course, he still can provide something good, but like Pippo, he passed it. There are some moments they shine, but most of the time, not.

I respect him as a man, but this is the time when he gives up his place for younger one.

Only 3? Dont be silly, how bout the group stage game against Real Madrid @ Santiago Bernabeu? He was really good in that game.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Seedorf: the World Cup as a BBC commentator

Seedorf: the World Cup as a BBC commentator

31.03.2010 12:15 by Vito Mazzuca Article read 226 times
Source: Republic

716d46435ffae8c2a690ac5c1680f865-1270022866.jpeg

© photo by Federico De Luca

Milan's Dutch midfielder will go to South Africa, but to work for British television. Lost some time now hopes to join the world in orange shirt seems that the BBC has offered him a job as a commentator on the games of the review of South Africa.

and a dream of M84 will coming true :D

Schedule