Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I find it laughable that there are Crespo, Brocchi, Galliani and Jon Dahl Tomasson (!!!) avatars, as well as every single second from the CL final, but not a single R99 avatar :conf: :head:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ronaldo9 said:
I find it laughable that there are Crespo, Brocchi, Galliani and Jon Dahl Tomasson (!!!) avatars, but not a single R99 avatar :conf: :head:
You've been a member for more than 3 months... Get like 50 more posts and you can have whatever avatar you want...

as well as every single second from the CL final
Well if you were a Milan supporter you would know how important that day is to us...

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
cut the ronaldo fetish... this is a milan forum after all, and though ronaldo is part of milan, isn't the most important player in the team. Besides Tomasson, Crespo and Brocchi have been part of Milan for a longer period of time than Ronnie, so maybe one day he will get his avatar - which means nothing to him or us for that matter.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Well Ronaldo is a Milan player, a famous one as well, and not an Inter player (Crespo), so I think he might deserve his own avatar. In fact I think he's the only one on the squad who doesnt have an avatar option here :head: Im not whining or anything its just a matter of principle; once it is allowed I will get the avatar and sig changed, but I think its good to have that option.

btw I was happy when Milan won the CL as well, but the amount of photos available there is insane.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Im not whining or anything
No...that's pretty much what you're doing.
Ronaldo9 said:
its just a matter of principle
Ronaldo avatars are fundamental now? Essential quality?

Well, that's just horrible of the Red & Black to not have him on display then...

We're missing Grimi too. It's just a matter of principle—damn it, he must have an option, you guys.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
We're missing Grimi too. It's just a matter of principle—damn it, he must have an option, you guys.

Thats a good idea and I wouldn't mind it at all. Although Grimi isn't as high profile as Ronaldo and much more people would be interested in having Ronaldo avatar.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Ronaldo9 said:
Thats a good idea and I wouldn't mind it at all. Although Grimi isn't as high profile as Ronaldo and much more people would be interested in having Ronaldo avatar.
Yes, if he goes BALD again and his cheekbones becomes visible :D

But i somehow understand this:

I think its ok to have avatar options of the old players who are retired or moved to some other club because they worked here..they done their job for us and especially crespo for gis goals.
But there should also be Ronaldo avatars and well nobody really brought this up before and therefore we really didnt know...but now that we do know..

suggestion: if you can find ronaldo avatars which are right size etc then i guess david could add some of them...i want a milanshirt with 99 on the back :tongue:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
Yes, if he goes BALD again and his cheekbones becomes visible :D

What, you don't like the new haircut? :eek: :D

crazymilangirl said:
But i somehow understand this:

I think its ok to have avatar options of the old players who are retired or moved to some other club because they worked here..they done their job for us and especially crespo for gis goals.
But there should also be Ronaldo avatars and well nobody really brought this up before and therefore we really didnt know...but now that we do know..

Thank you! Now that is an example to the others above of how civilized people solve problems.

crazymilangirl said:
suggestion: if you can find ronaldo avatars which are right size etc then i guess david could add some of them...i want a milanshirt with 99 on the back :tongue:

Yes, I will sure try to and post here if I do find something good.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
btw I was happy when Milan won the CL as well, but the amount of photos available there is insane.
Insane? No problem, we only won the biggest prize in European club football. You're griping over the amount of CL photos simply because Ronnie wasn't able to get a piece of the pie and had to resort to serving as Berlu's armpiece all night instead.

Get the appropriate number of posts and then you can make your own R99 avatar and signature. Problem solved.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
As long as we are talking about cl avatars,that one with maldini and 6 cl trophys must be changed,it is 7 now..... :D :D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Another thing..

If we dont have a ronaldo avatar or more and we say " get your 125 posts" then imo it would encourage people to spam just to get that amount of posts...you never know :D

I wish the Boss would speak about this, we all know he is VIP etc but one post among us regular people would make our day...and solve the problem!

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Whats the fucking big deal ?
Do u ppl need 2 reply + downgrade each + every post that is Ronaldo related ?
This Ronaldo hating is much more stupid than the Ronaldo loving :o
Just give him the avatar.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
He's right about JDT & Crespo.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Insane? No problem, we only won the biggest prize in European club football. You're griping over the amount of CL photos simply because Ronnie wasn't able to get a piece of the pie and had to resort to serving as Berlu's armpiece all night instead.
Hey, I'm not downplaying the importance of the CL victory, but there is slight disproportion there: there are 174 total avatar choices (120 of whcih are Milan-Liverpool pics), and not a single one from them is with the arguably most legendary player you currently have (if you don't count Maldini). It doesn't seem right.

BMWTaylor said:
Get the appropriate number of posts and then you can make your own R99 avatar and signature. Problem solved.
You don't give that ultimatum to Inzaghi, Kaka or Jon Dahl Tomasson fans. They can have their player right away and Ronaldo fans should make 125 posts first? Thats why I'm saying its a matter of principle, and also I'm probably not the only one who wants a R99 avatar.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Why has this turned into a problem where everybody call each other Ronaldolover or Ronaldohater with a bad taste? Ronaldo9(you do know that there's only one 9 in Milan squad, right;)) pointed out a valid point but it must be said if Ronaldo could have played the CL season with us there would certainly be an avatar with him(and the cup) as well. Those all avatars were included since someone had time to do the dirty work. If someone does the same thing with a Ronaldo(few pics) pic David will surely add it to the selection.

And Ronaldo9, you don't want to start and argument about the most legendary player in our squad cheering for Ronaldo since for us almost every player is more legendary than him since they've brought.

Here's how this continues:
*Ronaldo9 provides the avatar material since he's in the biggest need for it and can be proud as the first one to wear it.
*David will add it to the selection
*Everyone esle shuts the phuck up

Edit: PS! Ronaldo9 you must remember you're in Milan forum. Any pic with Inter jersey is a provocation and will lead the way to most hated member table. [/edit]

Thank you,
J.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought I donate some pics that would make appropriate avatars.

0719ga3.jpg

fatroniy2.jpg

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
:conf: I don't mean to be rude or anything but there are pics of Gorcuff and none of ronaldo :cry: I think Ronaldo has at least been a bigger contributor to Milan's success. All we're asking for is ONE avatar....to go with the thousands of Gila avatars :D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I thought I donate some pics that would make appropriate avatars.

You need to get a brain donation.

Here are my proposed avatars.

10zt6.jpg

b773651b5974399ce39b42ffa1.jpg

bcbe9f27d2f5d371eda690fsg3.jpg

bowwwwfichela8.jpg

aronaldohtfy5.jpg

roniecieloavgb4.jpg

You can see Im not an expert in making avatars, so if someone polishes them it will be better. The first one is my personal favorite. Thanks, and expecting feedback on this.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
You need to get a brain donation.

Here are my proposed avatars.

10zt6.jpg
LOL @ your sad attempt @ an avatar + your insults getting a bit old, TROLL.

As an act of charity towards the forum I have created these 2 masterpieces :

fatronuk8.jpg

fr1bi3.png

Enjoy + no thank-yous necessary :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Passion for *9* said:
That one is actually pretty good... Not that I'll be using it... ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It ain't my fault that Ronaldo is too fat to fit in 100x100 pixels.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With that said, I've removed both J.D.T. (sorry mzk57) and Crespo.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
David said:
It ain't my fault that Ronaldo is too fat to fit in 100x100 pixels.

:conf: WOW thanks for being objective and open minded about this. As the administrator I put my full trust in you to other approach matters with similar intellect
:star: :star: :star:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
drucurl said:
:conf: WOW thanks for being objective and open minded about this. As the administrator I put my full trust in you to other approach matters with similar intellect
:star: :star: :star:
You're very welcome and thanks for your support. :star:

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Well Ronaldo is a Milan player, a famous one as well, and not an Inter player (Crespo), so I think he might deserve his own avatar. In fact I think he's the only one on the squad who doesnt have an avatar option here :head: Im not whining or anything its just a matter of principle; once it is allowed I will get the avatar and sig changed, but I think its good to have that option.

how about kalac avatar? he has been our hero during dida absence :D

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
LOL @ ronaldo lovers :D

seriously dudes, your approach leaves much to be desired.

If you want something, please try to show less arrogance and a little bit more humility (ex. ronaldo is the most legendary bla bla bla/ i [and i am the man] noticed that bla bla bla)...

and don't worry, you'll probably get your ronaldo avatar, just stop whining.

EDIT yeah, and a Kalac one would be good - maybe his groupies will start creating dumb arrogant threads with no other point but to show their love for ronaldo... or kalac or whoever i am talking about...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule