i thought brocchi/galli had a fine ass youth system

forza italia:o

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Thats a reasonably strong team.

Just imagine the top players (or at least top talents) in that age group that were left home... Perrin, Verratti, El Sha, DeS...

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Perrin is out injured, that's why he also isn't called up for the first team

It looks like a pretty decent team
but I can't make any predicitions since I don't know anything about the competition

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no milan youth :fp:

i thought brocchi/galli had a fine ass youth system

forza italia:o

:lol::lol::lol:
Most of these players are playing in serie A or starting in seire B. There is no way that you can count in Primavera kids.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Perrin is out injured, that's why he also isn't called up for the first team

It looks like a pretty decent team
but I can't make any predicitions since I don't know anything about the competition

I think Italy, Germany, and England are the 3 strongest sides, but figuring it out in age group competitions can been tough since some of the smaller nations sometimes play much better than anticipated

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awful Italy. Berardi :fp: , Sturaro :fp::fp: , Bianchetti :fp: .

I liked that kid Viviani. Lots of grit but slightly out of control. Also, the Ishak dud from Sweden who showed some Ibra-enesque cuntish behavior but changed the dynamic of the game.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shocking performance. supposed to be a very good italian side. there are a lot of players there playing regular in good serie a sides. the midfield passing was disgusting. sturaro fucked it for everyone in the end. no idea why battochio still plays.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
next up are Portugal & England who are supposed the be 2 of the favorites to win it

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Sturaro, rubentus player, a very humble guy...

OLOMOUC, June 19, 2015 - Stefano Sturaro came within minutes today of compounding the blunder he committed in being sent off against Sweden in Italy's opening defeat at UEFA U21 Euro.

With the score 1-1 in the closing stages on Thursday Sturaro retaliated to a foul with a punch and was sent off. Minutes later Sweden, having had a player of their own dismissed earlier, grabbed the winning goal.

Sturaro, as he accepted today, had thus been crucially responsible for a defeat which ramps up the pressure on the Azzurrini ahead of Sunday's Group B clash with England. He will not have the chance to make amends; he will be suspended.

In stepping up to take responsibility, however, the 22-year-old Juventus midfielder lost the verbal plot just as he had lost his temper out on the pitch. He did proffer an apology but it was only a qualified version.

Sturaro said: [It's an apology] only to my team-mates and to my coaching staff: maybe I don't deserve to wear the Italian shirt and to work with them. But I don't want to apologise to the journalists and to people who are not part of our team. They don't know how we feel during a match.

''I have to accept all the criticism in the newspapers because I know I am an important player for this team and I have more experience than other players. But some reporters have written a lot of bad things about me and I don't need to apologise to them."

Sturaro then went on to review the defeat.

He said: "We missed a good chance because we started well, took the lead, had an extra man and then we have lost it. Maybe the new competition for almost all of us had an emotional impact. Everything took a wrong turn and we collapsed. We lost concetration. I lost the plot. It's my fault."

Sturaro then left the press conference. But not for long. Perhaps someone else offered him some significant advice. Perhaps he had second thoughts of his own.

Minutes later he returned to save himself from his own latest mistake, saying: ?When I said that I don't deserve this shirt, I meant to apologise to everyone who supports Italy.

"I know how important this shirt is for Italian people and I want to say sorry to them.''

:lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
could have won 3-0 today, and even more :fp:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Fucking threw it away against Sweden and should have beat Portugal easily.

Considering the team was capable of winning the tournament, this was a joke and a disgrace.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The next batch of Italians looks more fodder than the montolivo aquilani generation. Impressive. It would be interesting to see if they can fail at the qualifier stages instead of the group stages that they have set up their reputation for.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I liked the Danish CB's Scholz and Vestengard ( ? ) who I had heard of in the Bundesfodder. Scholz I hadn't heard of previously. I read he plays for Standard Liege so we could buy him and loan him back or loan to a Serie A club.

Hope we have a look at either one.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
The next batch of Italians looks more fodder than the montolivo aquilani generation. Impressive. It would be interesting to see if they can fail at the qualifier stages instead of the group stages that they have set up their reputation for.

Take it you didn't see us vs Portugal?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's a no then.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Low individual quality in this u-21 competition.

Sweden won it because of fantastic teamwork.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It's a no if there was gonna be some long drawn excuse on how italy were the better team and got unlucky because they didnt *insert excuse about finishing* *insert excuse about ref* *insert excuse about team selection* ...or some such variant...

Oh I cant wait till Euros.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Italy's own excuse was that football is corrupt and Sweden and Portugal planned 1-1 to get them thrown out in the group stage. I'm guessing you missed the headlines after the game. :D

Italy's become a pathetic football country in more than one way.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy's own excuse was that football is corrupt and Sweden and Portugal planned 1-1 to get them thrown out in the group stage. I'm guessing you missed the headlines after the game. :D

'Headlines'

Is that what Tancredi Palmeri twitter posts count for according to MilanMB? Dat butthurt though.

It's a no if there was gonna be some long drawn excuse on how italy were the better team and got unlucky because they didnt *insert excuse about finishing* *insert excuse about ref* *insert excuse about team selection* ...or some such variant...

Oh I cant wait till Euros.

Save yourself the trouble and Ashish yourself against asap. Your shtick gets repetitive.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Thats true.

Even in Serie A, all the smart teams are putting a good deal of distance between themselves and Italian players in their squad. Especially juventus who always seem to be head of the curve. They prefer buying new strikers instead of bringing back overrated fodder they owned/own like Zaza, Immobile and Berrardi.

Euros is going to be a lot of fan watching this meek nation rely on a 37 year old MLS player.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I guess you missed the headlines as well. Google them.

Talking about butthurt :lol:

--

Even one of their shitty players (Sturaro) tweeted and called Swe-Por players dogs and Italians Lions :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I guess you missed the headlines as well. Google them.

Talking about butthurt :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG this IS gold. :star:

http://www.theguardian.com/football...pionship-stefano-sturaro-sweden-portugal-dogs

To make matters worse, Sturaro was suspended for the game with England after being sent off against Sweden for slapping Mikael Ishak in the face. On Tuesday night, after Sweden had equalised against Portugal in the 89th minute, Sturaro tweeted: Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they?ve won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs. By Wednesday morning it has been retweeted more than 800 times.

It is not the first time Italy have been eliminated after a Sweden draw in the last group game of a final tournament. In 2004, Sweden and Denmark drew 2-2 in their final group match ? the scoreline required to eliminate Italy, with the two Scandinavian countries advancing. At the time, Milan?s vice president, Adriano Galliani, said: We got as many points as the players who are blond and beautiful. But we are darker and not as beautiful.

Galliani :proud: