All About Television

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
surprised no one has commented on the boardwalk empire final...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
another fuck you

:star::lol: Amazing

It's so true though, you are out talking to a girl, and once you hear the mention of boyfriend, you just think, "why the fuck are talking to me , fuck off"

Have you ever seen him in The Mighty Boosh or Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:star::lol: Amazing

It's so true though, you are out talking to a girl, and once you hear the mention of boyfriend, you just think, "why the fuck are talking to me , fuck off"

Have you ever seen him in The Mighty Boosh or Garth Marenghi's Darkplace?
Yes I've seen them, both very good imo.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He's excellent on The I.T. Crowd too.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Decided to finally watch Dexter... I have to say, I see what the big deal was about. That being said, i'm mid way through season 5 right now and compared to previous seasons, it doesn't have anywhere near the same kind of tension and suspense as previous seasons. Since i've heard that it only gets worse (much worse at that), i'm considering abandoning the show if it doesn't pick up in the 2nd half of season 5.

About the Boardwalk Empire final season, the flashback scenes were actually not bad at all. After the first couple of episodes I thought they were going to be as bad as those infamous Tony Soprano 'dream scenes'. Overall, I think it's probably the best season after season 2.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Decided to finally watch Dexter... I have to say, I see what the big deal was about. That being said, i'm mid way through season 5 right now and compared to previous seasons, it doesn't have anywhere near the same kind of tension and suspense as previous seasons. Since i've heard that it only gets worse (much worse at that), i'm considering abandoning the show if it doesn't pick up in the 2nd half of season 5.

About the Boardwalk Empire final season, the flashback scenes were actually not bad at all. After the first couple of episodes I thought they were going to be as bad as those infamous Tony Soprano 'dream scenes'. Overall, I think it's probably the best season after season 2.
Stop watching Dexter right now. Complete waste of time.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Seasons 1-4 were top-class - up there with the likes of Homeland season 2, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones etc - so i'm willing to the give the rest of season 5 a chance.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seasons 1-4 were top-class - up there with the likes of Homeland season 2, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones etc - so i'm willing to the give the rest of season 5 a chance.
I know. I'm telling you from experience. It really does get worse season after season. It's incredible, really. You think it can't get any worse than it is, and it does. Pure shit.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

THANK YOU for commenting the Boardwalk Empire finale. Those flashback scenes were world class
Spoiler:
they really showed that Nuckys life was kind of a "circle", his empire started with Gillian (giving her away to the commodore) and it ended with Gillian (her son that she got with the commodore) when her son killed him

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I know. I'm telling you from experience. It really does get worse season after season. It's incredible, really. You think it can't get any worse than it is, and it does. Pure shit.

Don't listen to him, FNF. Dexter has a really nice ending and you should go through all season to get the full experience.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Don't listen to him, FNF. Dexter has a really nice ending and you should go through all season to get the full experience.

I've been an absolute MASSIVE troll (sorry pharoah)

But this takes the cake

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't understand how people can post when they can't read :fp:

edit: But yeah, this ******ed 'revenge arc' in season 5 is boring as shit and the 'santa muerte' arc feels insignificant.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I don't understand how people can post when they can't read :fp:

edit: But yeah, this ******ed 'revenge arc' in season 5 is boring as shit and the 'santa muerte' arc feels insignificant.

Dude.... Do NOT keep watching...:lol:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've already read the reviews so there's no point trolling :fp: I'm forming an opinion for myself... But so far it's looking like i'm going to finish the season and never watch it again.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Everything about Dexter was good....up to the last season. The ending was so bad that ppl decided to hate the whole thing......but that isn't fair.
trinity season
doakes/lilah season
brian season
miguel season
gay ukrainian season
season with hot white girl

^ Were all good. Last season sucked dick and the ending was worse.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Although I didn't watch it and only caught like 2 episodes.

I thought Dexter was an awful bag of shit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i seent that, its tight, viking titties, chopping ppls heads off, pretty cool

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Although I didn't watch it and only caught like 2 episodes.

I thought Dexter was an awful bag of shit.

I watched 4 episodes of your show (the good wife) found it to be an effective cure for insomnia

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I watched 4 episodes of your show (the good wife) found it to be an effective cure for insomnia

You must have been watching it wrong.

The Good Wife is an insanely consistent, top quality show.

It, along with stuff like Breaking Bad, is in the top tier of shows of the last 5 years.

Dexter was just poor. Faux stylish, faux deep pseudo television for teenagers.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
BoJack Horseman :lol:

GOB of Arrested development is leading player

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jasper :lol::lol:

Operation Opposite Day

Nah, I'm serious. I'm sure I have lambasted the show and myself for watching it in the thread before.