Week 08: Inter vs Milan - Sunday 15/10/2017 20:45 CET - FORZA MILAN!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
cutrone......

Every time i read his name:

images

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we're playing a 343 this time, with Suso and Bonaventura either side of Silva. The Hakan red card makes things complicated because we don't have any subs for Bonaventura, and we'll have to shift Borini to LW and bring on Abate to replace Bonaventura. Obviously we don't have a replacement for Suso at all.

I'm hopeful. Inter leave lots of space and are as mentally fragile as we are. Kessie can dominate Borja in the middle but of course the player that i'm most worried about is Perisic. Musacchio is going to have his hands full with him, but i'm glad it's not someone like Abate or Zapata tracking him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Not worked out yet that Massaro is a time-traveller?

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Cutrone hatrick

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“Musacchio? Mateo’s had a strain, but he’s doing better and there’s some comforting news regarding him,” he told Milan TV.

“Antonelli? We’re sorry for him. Unfortunately, he reported a problem with his calf, but the positive news is that he didn’t report any injury.

“The calf, when there are symptoms [of discomfort], must be tended to. It’s not a big deal, but we’re sorry to see that he pulled up again.

“Kalinic? He’s improving day by day. It’s routine to monitor him after training. There’s cautious optimism [that he’ll return] for the derby.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Confidence is at its lowest with players knowing that this might be montellas last game. Will they fight for him or hes lost the dressing room?

Tactically we ll have to pull a miracle to keep a clean sheet. Win the midfield battle and we ll win this game

2-1 Silva,Bonucci

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I seriously don’t know what to expect from this match. A loss here and we are literally fucked.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I dunno why some of you think this is Montella's last game. There's absolutely no way he's getting fired even if we lose. As long as there's a direction in the way the team is being built, the management will give him time at least till December. And there is a direction.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno why some of you think this is Montella's last game. There's absolutely no way he's getting fired even if we lose. As long as there's a direction in the way the team is being built, the management will give him time at least till December. And there is a direction.

I think he's guaranteed to get sacked if we lose

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuck KaliGOAT for this game. As long as Cutrone and Silva aren't too banged up it's MANDATORY that they start. 3-4-1-2

------Silva-----Cutrone------
---------- Suso--------------

RR ---Biglia - Kessie --- Borini

Roma - Bonucci - Musacchio

Donnarumma

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we win , ill make a dating account hahaha

Ill extend my offer despite us losing to Roma

Can see us playing well but drawing, then beating AEK and Genoa convincingly

Lose to Juve then going on a good run afterwards

We will be so much better from JAN onwards, weather that will be enough for 4th , who knows?

One thing for sure is that this team has TALENT

Silva, Cutrone, Suso, Kessie, we just need an experienced coach who knows how to manage them. Young player never know when they are tired, when to rest (during and after games). We need a coach to guide them.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just want to see Milan play, I can't stand these international breaks.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we win , ill make a dating account hahaha

Ill extend my offer despite us losing to Roma

Can see us playing well but drawing, then beating AEK and Genoa convincingly

Lose to Juve then going on a good run afterwards

We will be so much better from JAN onwards, weather that will be enough for 4th , who knows?

One thing for sure is that this team has TALENT

Silva, Cutrone, Suso, Kessie, we just need an experienced coach who knows how to manage them. Young player never know when they are tired, when to rest (during and after games). We need a coach to guide them.

I'm i the only one who thinks you are dying to make a dating account?. i'm not to bust your bubble or anything but the number of girls who is waiting for that to happen is as thin as 0.

on aside not, playing cutrone and silva together is bad idea, we need numbers in the midfield to create chances, we are not creating many from open play(forget the farmers), Bona is a must in this game as we need numbers in midfield, and in every game, even if he and suso is out of form currently, they are our only hope to get any decent season, i would put them and place confidence on them till they regain their form because i know what they can do(did) to us in previous season(s).

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can't wait for this! Time to kick start the season. Bonaventura and Suso to step it up

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he's guaranteed to get sacked if we lose

I think it depends on the nature of the loss.

A drubbing, then yes, I can kind of see it, but I expect him to stay no matter what.

It doesn't matter anyway because we're going to win. :o

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silvo-suso ?

Not too sure about that, One of Kali/Cutrone has to start

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:b: