View Single Post
Old 23-03-2010, 15:49   #74
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Its doable between him & CR7.
U r acting like Messi is just another good player , he isnt , he is massive same as CR7.
And what team did CR7 destroy ?
They r playin in the same league so how many goal did CR7 score ?
How many hatrick ?
They r playin in the same league & they both have good players around em but Messi is doing a lot better , individually , & his team is still in CL.
MAdridista + Wet ones r underselling Messi, no doubt BUT the one thing I don't agree with is Messi is shoulders above him:

LA Liga + UCL (I am not counting copa del rep and club world cup)
C.Ronaldo 24 games- 22 goals, 5 assists

L.Messi- 31 games, 29 goals, 9 assists

Both are phenomenal but everyone wants to discount fact Ronaldo 1) has been hurt and it hasn't effected him. 2) Came into a brand new team with 6 new faces in starting 11 and 3) with all the weight on his shoulders and delivers every game he has played.

On the opposite, messi has had same team (+ ibra) his whole career, particularly same tactic and midfield feeding him. We all know, continuity>all in football.

Messi is great and more exciting to watch but for me it's a no brainer on who i'd want more...(hint: The unstoppable force who wears alot more hair gel)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote