Patrick Cutrone Thread

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really good thing about him, after his knack for finding space in the box, is his pretty good athleticism.

His strength and build allow him to connect with the ball even when defenders are marking him, he can win challenges, and he's fast enough to be a threat to run in behind a high back line. He doesn't have to stand only in the box to be a threat even if his technical ability could use some improvement. That's important, he can be dangerous anywhere in attack

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Our Golden Boy!!! :star: :proud: :heart:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The new Pippo, he’s destined for greatness!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Such a quality finish.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
@Qaas, I think you will have to change your avatar or signature with a Cutrone photo, to redeem yourself.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Patrick Cutrone Thread

@Qaas, I think you will have to change your avatar or signature with a Cutrone photo, to redeem yourself.

giphy.gif

DM me one of your personal choice

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gonzalo+Higuain+Patrick+Cutrone+w2MI3FbfVm9m.jpg

BBSgtBt.jpg

tDtIT0E.jpg

patrickcutrone-cropped_16y5vsxqq9dft1h5m2hvy8ki5i.jpg

liLfbFC.jpg

1310850115518_09010709_image073059_large.jpg

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
There will be cries to start him now, but that's not his role.. He's fantastic as an impact striker at the moment, especially when Higuain is still on-field and we are searching for a goal. Super sub Super Patrick.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
super patrick inzaghi?? :monto:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what's the issue though? cant he play full games?not enoug stamina? we could potentially play with 2 strikers I reckon.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Two strikers from the beginning will destroy the balance significantly. We don’t have a physical DM who can destroy stuff before it gets to the CBs.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:love:

he should start the EL and coppa italia games

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Has Higuain ever played before with a striker who's more advanced than he is?

It's an interesting idea that I'd like to see tested out vs some weaker teams.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Love his passion, he loves scoring just like Pippo. I absolutely love it.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So excited about this guy. He will explode this season!!

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

I think a 4-4-2 with Cutrone and Higuain would be a great formation change to counter teams prepping for our 4-3-3

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Mandzukic?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Cutrone: 'What more could you want?'
By Football Italia staff

Patrick Cutrone said it is “an honour to learn from Gonzalo Higuain” and relished his last-gasp Milan winner against Roma. “What more could you want?”

The Rossoneri saw Franck Kessie’s opener cancelled out by Federico Fazio, while both sides had goals disallowed using VAR in the second half.

With 30 seconds left on the clock, Cutrone ran on to a Higuain through ball to beat Robin Olsen.

“I am so happy. We won the game, what more could you want? A victory like that is even more enjoyable,” Cutrone told Sky Sport Italia.

“I couldn’t hear or understand anything once the ball went in. I hope to continue like this, help the team and keep us going strong.

“We showed good football this evening again, got the deserved three points and above all earned it with good football.

“Higuain is a great striker, as the Coach said one of the best in the world. It’s an honour to play with him and to learn from him.

“I never like being on the bench, obviously. I know there’s a champion in front of me, but I’ll do everything I can to make life difficult for the Coach and help the team any way I can.”

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Imagine the pressure of coming in for the last few minutes of the game and finishing the way he did.

Even though it was a great pass he still had some work to do.

Forza Cutrone - fast becoming one of my favourite players.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's a big game player, no emotions in front of goal. That's pretty amazing for his age.

I'm really liking the impact of Higuain's deal. It will take the pressure of him as well as give him a role model to learn from. It should be a smooth transition and Cutrone will be our striker for the next 10 years.