Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
His most intelligent proper anchor like performance in a Milan shirt today. Well done

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
apparently bakayoko and acerbi exchanged jerseys after the game after their twitter thing

showing the jersey to the curva is funny but also a bit dickish

he is a former player, but he did act a bit smug in the pre game interview...idk

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He is great. Should definitely start all matches at DM and we should buy him.

Those are both things which need to happen.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I wish the team would press more with him in an organized fashion. He does so well at winning possession.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
apparently bakayoko and acerbi exchanged jerseys after the game after their twitter thing

he is a former player, but he did act a bit smug in the pre game interview...idk

wouldn't say dickish, it's childish. the whole twitter thing was childish. kind of funny tho, both are grown up men so should take it as a joke.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Legend
aece9273788dfa214beeee9251285df9.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

We win, so I don’t care about our players being dickish.
Also take into account all the parameters and how tensed the ending was.
I see it more as a celebration on adrenaline.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Definitely worth more than 35 million. It would be a crime to not redeem his option.

Joy to watch him from the stands.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Definitely worth more than 35 million. It would be a crime to not redeem his option.

Joy to watch him from the stands.
+1

I don't care who we have to sacrifice if we don't make it into CL. But redeeming THIS Baka for 35 or even the reported 38M is a no-brainer. Like actually it would be more than crazy not to.

Fiero

Reaction score
I loved what he did with Acerbi's shirt. It was good banter after Acerbi's comments. The fact that it has got all of Italy on strings is even better. If they criticized Kean for getting racially abused, then who cares what sort of meltdown they have about this.

Apart from his good performances, he's a player with character. It's the little things. The derby goal celebration, this whole Acerbi business. He's a player the fans love, and every team could do with a character like his.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
One of the best midfielders in Serie A (maybe in Europe as well)

Has to be redeemed.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Mentally weak. Good when we expect nothing and anything is a plus. But once we decide to get ambitious and there's pressure to perform, he will fold again.

And not to victim blame him for the lazio incident, those people are cunts, but he should not let the racial chants to get to him.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Feel like he is being scapegoated now, I’m really sad about it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fuck off

Even if you disagree with the coach and don't care about the club, at least play for your teammates.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 more matches and GTFO.

I don’t care if you’re Maldini, let alone Bakayoko, you don’t tell your manager to fuck off.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This is why I know I couldnt be a professional even if I remotely had skill.

Drop me for that bum after publicly hanging me out to dry the entire week and then when said bum has to come off you turn to me :lol::lol::lol:

Not a good look all the way around. He has to go and Gattuso definitely has to go as well.

I wanted both here and for things to work but it is what it is.

- Still not sure which is is worse, this or Sarri Kepa

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sarri Kepa is worse. Gattuso wasn't embarrassed here, fixed it quickly.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After those racist chants he has decide that don't want to play in Italy.Gattuso didn't help either with critiques against Baka in begining.But Baka should have act more professionaly.Anyway sad ending,he rediscovered his Monaco form here,fans loved him.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This racism excuse is getting ridiculous. If you're that weak, they'll always find a way to fuck with you.

You can be white but with a weird haircut or teeth or country of origin and fans will mock you. Will that be an excuse too?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Turning into the Balotelli of midfielders unfortunately.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Sarri Kepa is worse. Gattuso wasn't embarrassed here, fixed it quickly.

Agreed - I just put that there for the persons who want him badly as their 1st choice

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
GTFO Bakayoko cause you are out of gas, we have prime Mauri and pure gem Bertolacci.