Reaction score
juvefella trying to reverse jinx the match :devilehh:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oritey.

juventus.jpg

You're the only one that calls him that :lol:

You'll have your answer in 5 hours. Juve should stroll it tbh... but the Westphalien stadium is gonna play a part. It aint no san siro but its still intimidating. Dortmund just need the 1-0 win... but they only know one way of playing. Terrible in defence. Easy pickings once you get past the high press.

:lol: Today, teams like Cesena, Atalanta, Sassuolo, Torino can come to the San Siro and have 50% belief they will win against either of the two teams.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes yes yes... u lot keep mentioning those 2 triumphs .... yet fail to answer his dismal record in cfc and real. Big game.. bla bla... dude flopped in 6 semi finals. Not unfortunate at all... He is a negative coach who got schooled by Juup, Pep and Klopp as well as Simeone.

Oh and not to forget the way Tito hammered his Real side for the liga title was embrassing.

As Cruyff said... Mourinho is a coach of titles.... not a coach of football (the spectacle)

His latest failure in the UCL was beautiful... that too against 10 men at HOME .... BIG GAME bla bla :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mentioned Mourinho's not unfortunate but cite his achievements as lucky. If his wins are lucky, then the Liverpool win over Chelsea has to be lucky too? No one even knows whether the ball crossed the line. Also PKs are cited as lucky so that's how he lost to Bayern.

There are hardly any coaches today that have more titles than Mourinho.

He also has I believe 7 league titles and is on his way to an 8th title.

Every great coach has failed lots of times in the CL.

Ancelotti failed much worse - lost 4-0 to fucking La Coruna of all teams, lost a final after leading 3-0. You mention Simeone schooling Mourinho, Simeone also just schooled Ancelotti 4-0.

Ancelotti with a stacked team managed to win 1 league title overall.

Don't get me wrong, Ancelotti IS great, but I'm saying your argument can be used for any coach.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
massimiliano allegri going through :thumbsup:
ladri going through :(

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seedorf has more UCL titles than Mourinho and chelski put together :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MIlan fans jealous of mou hahahahahaha Dude we've won it 7 fuckin times :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: We aint chelsea or city LOL

That's a bad comparison dude.

Gilardino has more World Cups than Shevchenko and Van Basten.

Zaccardo won a World Cup, Maldini didn't. etc.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
?Geoffrey Kondogbia asked me for my shirt and I wanted to do him a favour,? Ozil told Sky Sports Germany.

?Maybe I should have given him the shirt in the tunnel. But seriously guys, is there nothing more important to discuss for a knockout game than a shirt swap??

Lol. Thats shut Pau;l Scholes up.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
:lol: Today, teams like Cesena, Atalanta, Sassuolo, Torino can come to the San Siro and have 50% belief they will win against either of the two teams.

I'm talking about the UCL ;) (minus inter who are a joke)

You mentioned Mourinho's not unfortunate but cite his achievements as lucky. If his wins are lucky, then the Liverpool win over Chelsea has to be lucky too? No one even knows whether the ball crossed the line. Also PKs are cited as lucky so that's how he lost to Bayern.

There are hardly any coaches today that have more titles than Mourinho.

He also has I believe 7 league titles and is on his way to an 8th title.

Every great coach has failed lots of times in the CL.

Ancelotti failed much worse - lost 4-0 to fucking La Coruna of all teams, lost a final after leading 3-0. You mention Simeone schooling Mourinho, Simeone also just schooled Ancelotti 4-0.

Ancelotti with a stacked team managed to win 1 league title overall.

Don't get me wrong, Ancelotti IS great, but I'm saying your argument can be used for any coach.

As Cruyff said Mou is a coach of titles... not football the spectacle. So that has been answered.

Yes Ancelottis teams did balls it up a few times... but hear this. Dude was entertaining the masses though. We thrashed Depor at home at least... Istanbul we were by far the superior team and played some beautiful football, culminating in the 3rd goal. The 4-0 to Atleti he had 3 of his back 4 missing aswell as 2 midfielders.

But what is the most important thing with Carlo is that his teams when on fire will destroy the opposition... he doesn't hold back ... i.e 5-0 of peps Bayern Munich... mourinho can only dream of beating Pep by such a margin. Carlo does it for fun lol. 4-1 in a UCLfinal lol.

Mou has failed far more when it comes to the UCL .... especially in 8 seasons with chelski and Real Madrid.

League titles don't impress me no more... 3 of mous were in weak ass leagues... He won it in Spain then got schooled by Tito and surrendered it with in 3 months. He had the most expensive squad to have been assembled in England when he went there but ran away once Fergie caught up with his ass.

All being said.... my main gripe is that he is a negative coach. Nothing more nothing less. To have so much talent at his disposal yet fail with those sides only reinforces my opinion.

No one will remember his UCL truiumphs apart from the porto, inter or mou fans... Where as the world of football remembers Pep, Juup, Carlo, Sacchi etc etc cos they were positive coaches who had their sides play the game in the right manner. At the end on the day it's all about the entertainment factor... which is why Arsenals Invincibles are still spoken about today.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
allegri very, very hungry. going on a hunt tonight

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Commentators thinking Barca will be missing biscuits. Dude they got Mascherano, Rakitic and Iniesta in the middle. They aint gonna miss mr 5 yard passes

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm talking about the UCL ;) (minus inter who are a joke)

As Cruyff said Mou is a coach of titles... not football the spectacle. So that has been answered.

Yes Ancelottis teams did balls it up a few times... but hear this. Dude was entertaining the masses though. We thrashed Depor at home at least... Istanbul we were by far the superior team and played some beautiful football, culminating in the 3rd goal. The 4-0 to Atleti he had 3 of his back 4 missing aswell as 2 midfielders.

But what is the most important thing with Carlo is that his teams when on fire will destroy the opposition... he doesn't hold back ... i.e 5-0 of peps Bayern Munich... mourinho can only dream of beating Pep by such a margin. Carlo does it for fun lol. 4-1 in a UCLfinal lol.

Mou has failed far more when it comes to the UCL .... especially in 8 seasons with chelski and Real Madrid.

League titles don't impress me no more... 3 of mous were in weak ass leagues... He won it in Spain then got schooled by Tito and surrendered it with in 3 months. He had the most expensive squad to have been assembled in England when he went there but ran away once Fergie caught up with his ass.

All being said.... my main gripe is that he is a negative coach. Nothing more nothing less. To have so much talent at his disposal yet fail with those sides only reinforces my opinion.

No one will remember his UCL truiumphs apart from the porto, inter or mou fans... Where as the world of football remembers Pep, Juup, Carlo, Sacchi etc etc cos they were positive coaches who had their sides play the game in the right manner. At the end on the day it's all about the entertainment factor... which is why Arsenals Invincibles are still spoken about today.

He had Bale who cost more than the entire Atletico team :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez the Legend doing his thing.... still remember milanistas saying Balo was better than him pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan