Vincenzo Montella Thread

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Montella stays if he's got the players onside, As soon as it seems as support is wavering he goes, It's as simple as that for me.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
However, despite all of that spending, Milan have started the season with three defeats from their opening seven games and currently sit 7th, leaving Montella attempting to explain their disappointing form.

“In my opinion, expectations on the team were and are very high but we know the reality. We know that these things will happen within the media,” he said when speaking at the Cuccaro Monferrato ceremony in Alessandria, where he received the Nils Liedholm award.

“The path we are on will lead us to grow and improve and reach our goal of finishing in the top four. We aren’t far away, the important thing is not to be disillusioned.”

Montella also revealed how pleased he was to pick up the Liedholm and revealed what it was like for him to grow up as a Diavolo fan despite being from Naples.

“I’m very excited to receive this award because I met Liedholm in Rome and he was a very nice guy. I remember his wit and ability to put himself down. He was a very intelligent and respectful man,” added the former Sampdoria boss.

“When growing up, I was a Milanista, which was very unique in Naples. I was 13 and it was the time of [Diego] Maradona and Napoli won their second Scudetto so it was an interesting time!”

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=2765440&postcount=1148

7th and already won an award :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The reality is he just another mediocre cunt from Fiorentina.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Will agree with this if we lose vs Inter (same goes for Kalinic)

I must say I'm surprised you even doubt. Our current form is Serie B level any you expect to win Madonnina? I hope for draw...

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
The reality is he just another mediocre cunt from Fiorentina.

I second that .. but last time I said it in a soft version of course 😁 Monteboy fans defended with all their heart and soul .. *sigh*

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
dd1a0b8d31422c4038a2d10172151556-86170-1507204921.jpeg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:thumbsup: Good job mister.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
what is that? tiny dick awards?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Montella will continue to kidding aroung with a back line of 3? Anyone knows what he is been practicing with the players he has at milanelo?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
just sack this guy and see all our players turn out to be different players right away, there is definitely some riot shit in this team like hazard Mourinho in Chelsea
there is no way our players can be that bad

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Needs to go right now. We're in this mess because of his stupid tactics. Fuck off please I'm absolutely done with him. 8 games 4 losses

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Hasn't he had one game to save his job since the Rijeka game?

And he's lost 2 and scraped a win in the other.

I had time for Montella, but we've just been so poor and uninspired ever since the Crotone game.

If we play alright against the big teams but lose, and poorly against the small teams and scrape a win/lose, should he be kept?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also, I firmly believe that we would be playing better if we had a good manager.

We have the players, they're effectively all under-performing.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Also, I firmly believe that we would be playing better if we had a good manager.

Yup I hate Montella for being fucking clueless until now, he only react after being behind that's a typical mid-table team style.

We need to have a proper main tactic not being reactive whenever losing.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
he needs to gtfo RIGHT NOW
all our players are bad: biglia, bonucci, ric rod, kessie, suso, bona: this cannot be coincident

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Seriously not a single player is performing at the level they should perform in

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Man there were so many pro montella here last season, biggest mistake going into this season with him, should have been out last season

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
If we sack him, I hope we get a coach who's really good playing anti-football.
It's a sad thing watching our team with such a bad defense. :(

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I want him gone, but I don't think Carlo would be the answer to this team. Carlo is the cherry on top of the cake type of coach.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Indeed .. eventhough I want Montella being sack .. but I still cant find the answer who will be a good replacement for him. I agree that Ancelotti wont be a good answer to our pray. When Carletto won everything with Milan he had a stable team and great team who already made before his departure. He just put the cherry on top to make the team capable reach many titles. We need a coach who capable to build a team. We should aim only for that .. forget about winning the titles .. build the team and then the titles will follow itself. Forza Milan ... :star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I second that .. but last time I said it in a soft version of course 😁 Monteboy fans defended with all their heart and soul .. *sigh*

You mean the time you wanted Milan to lose? Yes I remember that

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
You mean the time you wanted Milan to lose? Yes I remember that

And suddenly .. You feel to release all the pain because the derby result last night by quoting my post to never ending stupid discussions .. here my first and last quote for you .. : probably Milan lost 3 pts last night not because of Montella .. I somehow agree with you at that .. probably Milan lost last night because one stupid Monteboy fan open the thread about that derby game at RnB forum.. bad jinx .. *sigh* ^^

Schedule