Luca Antonelli Thread

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
A good move but plz a midfielder for fuck sake.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
LA77??? Really???

this guy is already jinxed before getting here

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
please don't fail your medical

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
10430824_10152599375291937_5448869644962849901_n.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Antonelli: "I am very happy to be back home. I thank Galliani for that."

Antonelli: "The only club that I could leave Genoa for is Milan and that what happened. I can't wait to start."

Antonelli: "We have much work to do to bounce back in the league. The club made new signings we must improve till the end of the season."

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sunday February 1 2015 Antonelli: 'I've come home to Milan'

Luca Antonelli said he?d ?only leave Genoa for Milan. I have truly come home? ahead of his medical.

The wing-back arrives on loan with mandatory option to buy at the end of the season for € 4.5m.

"I thank Genoa for this opportunity. I hope to do well, because I have truly come home," Antonelli told journalists outside the La Madonnina clinic.

He grew up in the Rossoneri youth academy and his father Dustin was an ex-Milan player.

"The only club that could make me change my mind on leaving Genoa was Milan and that proved to be the case."

"I am happy. I spoke to Galliani, but not Inzaghi yet. I feel great and can't wait to get started."

The team is currently in crisis and without a Serie A win yet in 2015. What do they need to get out of this situation?

"Lots of hard work and hunger. New players have arrived and we?ll certainly do well to the end of the season. Many Italian players have come in too and that is important."

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
MILANO - Queste le dichiarazioni di Luca Antonelli al suo arrivo alla Madonnina: "Sono felicissimo, ci tenevo a ringraziare anche il Genoa per questa opportunit?. Spero di far bene perch? ora sono veramente ritornato a casa. L'unica squadra che poteva farmi cambiare idea sull'andar via dal Genoa era il Milan ed ? stato cos?. Mi sento benissimo e non vedo l'ora di iniziare. Sono arrivati tanti giocatori, da qui alla fine del Campionato faremo bene. E' un Milan italiano, questo ? importante".

MILAN - Here are the declarations of Luca Antonelli on his arrival at Madonna: "I am very happy, I wanted to thank the Genoa for this opportunity. I hope to do well because they are now really come home. The only team that could make me change my mind sull'andar away from Genoa was the Milan and it was so. I feel great and I can not wait to start. They got a lot of players, from now until the end of the season we will do well. It 'a Milan Italian, this is important "

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I like how he hasn't spoken to our coach before signing

~

He's pretty handsome, isn't he?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I like how he hasn't spoken to our coach before signing

~

He's pretty handsome, isn't he?
I think its because He's a Milanista.People who need to talk to the coach are people that need to be convinced about the club.Know the plans etc.He's like us,wants to play for us even if Milan are 11th in the table.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Antonelli: "I want to thank Genoa for the opportunity they gave me. I hope to do well here, because I'm back home."

Antonelli: "The only team that could convince me to go away from Genoa is AC Milan, and that is what happened."

Antonelli: "This move would not be possible without Galliani, so I want to thank him for that. I can't wait to start."

Antonelli: "We have much work to do to bounce back in the league. The club made new signings. We must improve till the end of the season."

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Making DeS earn his starting spot back would be good for him.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back home Luca :thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Welcome back kid

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Always like him. All the best Luca!

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Antonelli once had potential too
I'm hoping DES will get a lot better

I hope so too.

My fear with DES (other than injury) is that he has seemed to adopt an entitled Senatore type mentality lately.

Having to beat out Abate or Antonelli, who arent worldclass, but are very solid starters, will be good for him

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
I hope so too.

My fear with DES (other than injury) is that he has seemed to adopt an entitled Senatore type mentality lately.

Having to beat out Abate or Antonelli, who arent worldclass, but are very solid starters, will be good for him

What has he done or said to make you think he has adopted an "entitled senatore type mentality"?

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
I like him
Hes a milanista too !! :star:

ACMagnifico

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate
welcome luca

please save us from the wreck pippo has turned us into

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@acmilan
Antonelli has signed a contract until June 30, 2018 and he'll wear the number 31 jersey!

strange number choice

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@acmilan
Antonelli has signed a contract until June 30, 2018 and he'll wear the number 31 jersey!

strange number choice

As soon as I seen the number I just thought its a logical choice because he wore 13 before? 13 -> 31

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
luca antonini, luca antonelli, whatever, another milan's lost child?

another mediocre fucker..

He's been great for Genoa the past year and a half.