Have Capitao Lugano rate your balls

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
whats wrong w/ beisla?

in my opinion.... until argentina has some decent defneders they are fucked. Samuel is about it.... then it'll be backline of burdissos and demichelis. I honestly think I can slot in at CB and be on that level

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
whats wrong w/ beisla?

in my opinion.... until argentina has some decent defneders they are fucked. Samuel is about it.... then it'll be backline of burdissos and demichelis. I honestly think I can slot in at CB and be on that level

Bielsa plays on the 1-1-8. He's not a coach, he's a protester against the catenaccio. Such a crazy fuck.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
whats wrong w/ beisla?

He's been good for Chile lately, but in 2002 he got a squad with Ayala, Sorín, Samuel, Zanetti, Chamot Almeyda, Simeone, Verón, Gustavo López, Kily, Gallardo, Aimar, Cláudio Lopez, Batistuta, Crespo, Caniggia... but did not go through the first round.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
He's been good for Chile lately, but in 2002 he got a squad with Ayala, Sorín, Samuel, Zanetti, Chamot Almeyda, Simeone, Verón, Gustavo López, Kily, Gallardo, Aimar, Cláudio Lopez, Batistuta, Crespo, Caniggia... but did not go through the first round.

Fuck, what a fucking team. I still remember Batigol crying :(

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
berluscoglioni-wanking.jpg

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi doesn't have balls. He's the typical smiling-face-guy that every mafia had all along the history.

Everyone "know" that he's a dirty mafioso but still, he's charismatic and very popular among a huge amount of people.

Mafioso is the ass that can't be shooted. The smiling-shield that every corrupted business need to have.

And he doesn't even look badass.

Galliani in the other hand, does look badass.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
You familiar with NBA Capitao ?

which one have bigger balls

ben_wallace.jpg

shaquille-oneal.jpg

Agree :cool:

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Berlusconi doesn't have balls. He's the typical smiling-face-guy that every mafia had all along the history.

Everyone "know" that he's a dirty mafioso but still, he's charismatic and very popular among a huge amount of people.

Mafioso is the ass that can't be shooted. The smiling-shield that every corrupted business need to have.

And he doesn't even look badass.

Fair enough, but remember

images

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You familiar with NBA Capitao ?

which one have bigger balls

ben_wallace.jpg

shaquille-oneal.jpg

Agree :cool:

I'm not much familiar with the NBA. Just some very famous players (like Shaquille). And he has balls.

One player that I find very badass is Kevin Garnett. There's something on his movements that makes me want to watch him playing.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
can't believe it's only now I'm stumbling across this thread :tongue:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Edmundo "Animal" is one of my all time favorite players. I grew up watching this guy. People outside Brazil maybe didn't know him well. He was an extraordinary talent, but an extraordinary madness also.

As I said, madness. I can't remember a player so out of his mind like him that day.

This video is awful, but the music suits him perfectly (he made Silvestre his bitch in the first goal).

So Lugano, rate his balls. Great balls or just nonsense?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boateng does have balls. He gave everything from him on the World Cup and during his few matches by Milan. And he can struggle himself for the team without being violent.

Edmundo is a crazy person. Amazing player but he's more a case of real madness than balls.

I remember that by the end of his career when he was at Palmeiras, after some therapy sessions and probably some strong medicines, a fight started on the field and Edmudo stand still on the center of the pitch with a serious face. Hahaha.

And you know how the brazilian broadcasters love to show fights but that day, showing a little of Edmundo inertia instead of showing the fighting for a while sounded a little more interested to them.

I laughed my off off this day.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Edmundo is a crazy person. Amazing player but he's more a case of real madness than balls.

I remember that by the end of his career when he was at Palmeiras, after some therapy sessions and probably some strong medicines, a fight started on the field and Edmudo stand still on the center of the pitch with a serious face. Hahaha.

And you know how the brazilian broadcasters love to show fights but that day, showing a little of Edmundo inertia instead of showing the fighting for a while sounded a little more interested to them.

I laughed my off off this day.

I remember when he was playing for Cruzeiro, they come to play in São Januário and he said: "I hope I don't score a goal against Vasco". There was a penalty, he take it and missed. Of course he was fired the next day.

But talking about football, his display in Brasileirão 97 was something out of ths world. If Brazil was taken into as much consideration as Europe, he would be a Ballon'd'Or candidate that year, even with Ronaldo and Zidane at his primes.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some players should be legends but their madness or maybe some hard times/bad lucks/bad managers ruin their career.

You know Felipe, who's now playing for Vasco? This guy is a monster. He's just amazing. It's a pity that he never had the right opportunities to play for decent and organized teams and show it on Libertadores, UCL, seleção...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Is that Felipe the LB/LM who played in United Arab Emirates recently?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is that Felipe the LB/LM who played in United Arab Emirates recently?

Before Vasco, he was at Al-Sadd.

And I was checking his career and he actually won the Brasileirão twice and the Libertadores for Vasco in the 90's. But my recent memories of him is when he was playing for Flamengo and that team was freakin' nasty. Felipe was like their only player who could do something.

I think that he never played for a decent team after he gone Vasco.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is the one i was thinking of.

Napoli always bought him on Football Manager 08/09 i can't remember which. Loads of Brazilian players have been forgotten to the winds. Like Savio, Jardel, Giovani and many others.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is the one i was thinking of.

Napoli always bought him on Football Manager 08/09 i can't remember which. Loads of Brazilian players have been forgotten to the winds. Like Savio, Jardel, Giovani and many others.

Was he playing as a left-winger?

He's a trequartista.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah. He was playing on the Left of a 4-2-3-1.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some players should be legends but their madness or maybe some hard times/bad lucks/bad managers ruin their career.

You know Felipe, who's now playing for Vasco? This guy is a monster. He's just amazing. It's a pity that he never had the right opportunities to play for decent and organized teams and show it on Libertadores, UCL, seleção...

Yeah, he started as a very promissing left-back. A left-back with Cafú speed and Edmundo skills... But he was not so good defending, and so at some point he switched to midfield.

He was very good as left-back in the Intercontinental Cup Vasco x Real Madrid even if Vasco lost it, but this game is the one I remember from him:

Seedorf pass to Raul :star:

Felipe was a party boy, and that didn't help him. He struggled with his fitness. But you're right, apart from that Vasco, he didn't have real chances in good teams.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, he started as a very promissing left-back. A left-back with Cafú speed and Edmundo skills... But he was not so good defending, and so at some point he switched to midfield.

He was very good as left-back in the Intercontinental Cup Vasco x Real Madrid even if Vasco lost it, but this game is the one I remember from him:

_BQ0NPWm_ks
Seedorf pass to Raul :star:

Felipe was a party boy, and that didn't help him. He struggled with his fitness. But you're right, apart from that Vasco, he didn't have real chances in good teams.

Felipe also had a problem with joanete and he needed surgery. And I don't know if you know what's joanete but I have it and my doc said that the pain and recovering for this surgery is a freakin' nightmare.

By the way, it's a pity that we can't watch games like this anymore. The best that we can have today is a tactically great and badass game between Chelsea and Inter, like in the last season.

But if we talk about real technique, the good times are now gone. Today it's all about Joga Bonito and diving.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Felipe also had a problem with joanete and he needed surgery. And I don't know if you know what's joanete but I have it and my doc said that the pain and recovering for this surgery is a freakin' nightmare.

By the way, it's a pity that we can't watch games like this anymore. The best that we can have today is a tactically great and badass game between Chelsea and Inter, like in the last season.

But if we talk about real technique, the good times are now gone. Today it's all about Joga Bonito and diving.

What I miss more is the personalities. At some point in the 90's the stars are charismatic players like Romário, Túlio, Viola or even crazy ones like Edmundo. The same in Calcio or in England.

Today players look like robots. They made nothing peculiar or interesting. They got nothing to say to the press, always too right, too politically correct, too boring.

Last Seleção game, Pato scored and make a celebration like shooting with his fingers, and the TV comentator (Galvão Bueno...) went crazy saying that was not right. I mean, I grew up watching Batistuta doing this, and that was amazing!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Damn I remember Edmundo, I loved him, though total psycho, seriously there's no more psychos like that in today's football.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gotze doesn't have a badass look. I need to see more of him to judge whether he has balls or no because I only watched 2 or 3 matches of him playing and all against average teams.