New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I want to see 1500 pages by tomorrow close of business

No questions asked

fa3198e23c09d34951534a3c8d5fad09.gif

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So have people actually watched Bernard other than on youtube videos ? What do you think of him ?

Remember this time last year people were all against Maldini. Calling him names even. Now he’s coming back and it feels great because he can really allow us to trust and dream again.

I have not and I do not care much about him. I do not like pipsqueaks because they can be manhandled by decent defenders. I do not see what is the hype about him at all to be frank. I have watched only few games, his games from the wc2014 and in Europa league and CL. IMO, Bernard is a decent player only and kid has an attitude and ego almost like Neymar.

Talking about Maldini, if he decided to come back it seems because there is seriousness in the project to take back Milan back to the glory days. Look what Suning did with Zanetti and their Suning dance. I think that Maldini knew that they were going to try to the same ridiculous shit.

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Maldini coming is just so beautiful. It's making me cry. It's just been so long, Paolo.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
If we're spending SMS money, we should go for Pogba –*he's on another level.

meh, not the biggest Pogba fan, he's a bitch, a skilled bitch, but a bitch, I just can't stand his attitude, really don't want to see that guy in a Milan jersey. SMS, Rabiot, etc. sure, but not Pogba

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U know Milan are getting serious again when Maldini is on board

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
After seeing other clubs forums I realised our one is so active!

Grande

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
So have people actually watched Bernard other than on youtube videos ? What do you think of him ?

Remember this time last year people were all against Maldini. Calling him names even. Now he’s coming back and it feels great because he can really allow us to trust and dream again.
We need to find those "fans" and shame them.

In fact, they should come out now and apologise!

C'mon guys, it's never too late, your sins shall be forgiven.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I want to see 1500 pages by tomorrow close of business

No questions asked

I have a question:

which one is the true masterpiece of minimalist music?

a) La Monte Young - 13 I 73 5-35 - 6-14-03 PM NYC
b) Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians
c) Terry Riley - A Rainbow in Curved Air
b) Brian Eno - Music for Airports

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Next commode title: Maldini's Milan

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
After seeing other clubs forums I realised our one is so active!

Grande

Now imagine the activity here if Milan were consistently playing in CL with big name players.

If only David would sell the forum to General so that he could give it the Elliot treatment.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
who swore against maldini?

we should color their usernames in a specific color for a year

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
FI says inter are now too trying for Savic. They dont say that we're interested also.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
No one is mentioning that Maldini agreeing to a shit position and not returning as CEO is a very good sign.

Either he's being promised complete autonomy or he's afraid that he will end up as Argentina post Elliot treatment :g:

Either way we eating good tonight

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the #chinaboyz. You know who

To the end therefore, that none of our subjects may neglect or violate their duty through ignorance thereof, or through any doubt of the protection which the law will afford to their loyalty and zeal, we have thought fit, by and with the advice of our Privy Council, to issue our Royal Proclamation, hereby declaring, that not only all our Officers, civil and military, are obliged to exert their utmost endeavours to suppress such rebellion, and to bring the traitors to justice, but that all our subjects of this Realm, and the dominions thereunto belonging, are bound by law to be aiding and assisting in the suppression of such rebellion, and to disclose and make known all traitorous conspiracies and attempts against us our crown and dignity

- August 23, 1775

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FI says inter are now too trying for Savic. They dont say that we're interested also.

Even if they were, he would have been their third choice after failing with Vidal and Modric.

Leonardo probably called SMS and Kezman the moment he got the job. I'm sure Maldini is on the phone non stop. They made it clear it's him they want right from the start and that makes a difference (see: Higuain).

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No one is mentioning that Maldini agreeing to a shit position and not returning as CEO is a very good sign.

Either he's being promised complete autonomy or he's afraid that he will end up as Argentina post Elliot treatment :g:

Either way we eating good tonight

Maldini never said he wanted to be CEO. He always said he didn't just want to be a face and wanted some authority. Not ALL the authority.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What exactly is Maldini's job description again?

Exactly.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What exactly is Maldini's job description again?

Exactly.

does anyone work for Ac Milan HR department here? if not go shoot them an email and see what they say

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if somehow inter does get him i would go kovacic and rabiot for sure

IMO, a cheap option would be to bring Rafinha from Barcelona but I do not think the lad is interested to leave at all nor I think Uefalona are going to give us the loan+option/obligation to buy. I think it would have to be buy only.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
IMO, it seems he is what Barbara used to do (Marketing & Sports). If I read correctly for other roles he needs licenses.

I doubt it. Barbara wasn't involved in the sports area, Maldini will be.

Doesn't matter though, the important thing is he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule