The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stevan. I'm sorry Inter lost for you. I didn't realize that 7.5 was a "decent game" when, according to the stat website you based your MOTM declaration, rated Lukaku as the fourth best player on the pitch. That's not "decent" that's supposed to be one of the best players on the pitch. Again, this is using your metric.

I never refereed to Whoscored....

:lol::lol:

Maybe I am a moron, but if that's the case, why would you reply to me? Why would you refer to Whoscored, but then pretend that Lukaku being the fourth highest rated is a totally sensible position?

Once again, I never refereed to Whoscored....

:lol::lol:

You tell a person you don't care about them, then proceed to write back an essay to that person, right after they called you out on writing essays.

That's amazing. Continue...

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
poshittino loserino over carlo :lol: :fp: no comment on crablegri return, boy you got some taste.

Voulez-vous... see Ancelotti back at Milan? I'm sorry, but that ship has sailed. Retirement should be next for him, unless he wants to tarnish his extraordinary & 24-year long coaching career any further.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

LocalHeroine is everything but interista

Devilo tho... i suspect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha good joke :lol::thumbsup:

LocalHeroine is the assclown that doesn’t want Conte, Allegri, Pochettino or any quality coach that could return Milan to greatness whilst fangirling Hakan of all players :lol::fp:

#-80IQ

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
These last few days have been really tough for some of our resident merda fans :lol:

#prayforstevan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see Gattuso with Napoli. He’s not much of a tactical coach or someone with some offensive style. I think his job will mostly be to bring some defensive presence to Napoli and be a motivator. Let the quality players do their thing.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Maan i feel so sorry for napoli.. the fact that their best years are now behind them, and the fact that they didn’t win the league with their amazing football and team the last 4 years.

But hey good for us.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
im not saying he's at his peak and I dont really want him here, but wanting those 2 losers is worse.

Ancelotti’s best days are behind him. Allegri i just dislike him.

Pochettino’s coaching career has just begun.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
*bows* i wouldnt hate him though, if everyone wasnt drooling over him joining us and failing with a 10M contract. Otherwise I dont care. It's like with Hakan, everyone hates him and unjustly shits on him non stop so I have to defend. This one is the opposite.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Well i hope that Rino will flop. Not because of him but because of Napoli.

They're probably that last piece which is missing in top 4, ideally no way that this roster can end outside CL spots. But... it can eventually happen if he flop and if they continue with bad from.

Well fuck it but I want that spot for us. Sorry Tuso. :o

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Hakan has 47 caps for Turkey, Messi has 0
Hakan has scored 10 goals for Turkey, Messi has 0
Hakan has scored 8 goals in serie A, Messi has never scored in it
Hakan missed a lot because he doesn't want to hurt the goalkeepers feelings, Messi just scores all the time because he's a dick.

no wonder why LocalHeroine loves Hakan.
:lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brozovic is average as fuck

Nah, he's good.

The average part of Inter are the ones flanking Brozo.
Dambrosio is a very good fullback, but only an okayish wingback.
Biraghi is an average fullback and a below average wingback.
Lazaro is a fraud.
Vecino is squad material, not starting material.
Valero is past it.

Skriniar-DeVrij-Godin isn't versatile enough for a 3 man backline.
Unlike Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli, they are making it feel like there's one too many CB on the pitch when they need to be proactive.

Lautaro-Lukaku works against minnows, but the latter's shit touches and slow turns often turn out to be too costly against quality opposition.

This was nothing short of embarrassing from Inter. Barca are known for being poor in away games with their strongest lineup. This was their reserves, in a game they barely even cared about. And it showed, because they were really bad at the half-assed possession game they were attempting. Inter weren't even pressing or attacking with numbers and yet Barca easily got dispossessed. Any above average team who dare to attack would've outscored Barca tonight.
But not this small time 5-3-2 Inter.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
welp, Napoli just killed their CL ambitions by firing Carlo and hiring Rino. Seems like they value the final league position higher than successful CL run.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I expect nothing less than a new shiny inside forward as a set starter for either wing this New Years. Enough of this nasty slow inverted winger play, put bodies in the box.
That’s the flip side of having “mid table” coaches, they don’t make player demands and have a romantic idea of making it work with what they got.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I love Rino for the player he was, I hope he flops big time. I strongly believe that with the right mercato and 4 points against Sassuolo and Atalanta (ideally 6) we will be in contention of top 4. Having Napoli revived is not what we need

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That’s the flip side of having “mid table” coaches, they don’t make player demands and have a romantic idea of making it work with what they got.
As if management don't see that we need to reinforce several positions.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Napoli will have a bad time with Rino as coach, not gonna make top 7.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As if management don't see that we need to reinforce several positions.

Idk man Hakan and Suso have been starting on the wings for the past three seasons. They run pretty hot and cold, or rather mostly cold.
I say “mid table” mockingly, but coaches who have experience with lower sides have to get used to having close to no budgets. They don’t tend to make demands from management, compared to higher calibre coaches like Conte causing a fit this summer.
If I was Pioli, and I saw that we had a poor goal outturn compared to our possession even though we’ve started the same 3 up front for most of it, I would 100% ask for reinforcement/improvement up front. Just to have options, especially when we don’t have a proper left wing backup.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see Gattuso with Napoli. He’s not much of a tactical coach or someone with some offensive style. I think his job will mostly be to bring some defensive presence to Napoli and be a motivator. Let the quality players do their thing.

I give it 12 months... 18 months max
Napoli will have a short good run, everybody happy Carlo is gone and a new coach will bring back some enthusiasm to the squad in the first few weeks. They will start winning again here and there and everybody will praise Gattuso. People on this forum will use a lot of: "I always knew he was a good coach but RnB always think they know best" etc.. Then the beginning of next season, It will not be all bad but the good results will more or less stay behind, and slowly, Gattuso will be truly exposed as incompetent with a lack of tactical vision. Thz management will realise that with Gattuso it's all about motivation, which is not enough in the long run. ADL will fire him at Christmas 2020, and if not, he might keep some trust because it was not all bad. In the end (by May 2021) they will decide to go for another coach anyway.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I love rino but napoli?

Good luck man, hope you make it.

If he can miss CL by 1 pt with our squad last year when we had a few rough patches, I'm sure he can do well with that Napoli squad. The kind of character to bring them together again after their recent drama. Will also be funny to see Gattuso coach in the CL knockouts before Milan get back to CL :lol: wonder how he'll fare..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope to see some clashes between ADL and our Rino.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Here's to hoping that Gattuso will be shopping in Milan this January..

My hunch is that at least one Milan player will transfer to Napoli next month.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mind you, I guess watching Milan for 90 mins straight is too much for fake fans like you. Just like a vampire staring into the sunlight for too long

Yeah

1e9b3e64a7ed95e4089a7e83e887fc54.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Here's to hoping that Gattuso will be shopping in Milan this January..

My hunch is that at least one Milan player will transfer to Napoli next month.

Kessie please

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As much as I love Rino for the player he was, I hope he flops big time. I strongly believe that with the right mercato and 4 points against Sassuolo and Atalanta (ideally 6) we will be in contention of top 4. Having Napoli revived is not what we need

Agree with all of this. It's all about how we do, not our ex players, no matter how revered they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule