• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully it's Conte and Zlatan

45421936-333421120777183-6721603928246452224-n.jpg

what if zlatan comes in and dominates and we dont spend the extra 30m on higuain... :monto:

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We won and creates many chances.. with 4-4-2.
honestly i don't like how we play in 442 formation, just keep it as back up formation because it look better in that way.

when jack and hakan recover, this squad will be perfectly build for 4231. :o

just survive till january, we just lack good midfielders for top 4.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We won and creates many chances.. with 4-4-2.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

we generally create many chances, with every formation :o

i just feel that 4231 will suit our players perfectly.

ok, he can continue with 442, i'm fine with it as long as we're winning but i just think that 4231 will be best solution for current squad without biglia... he can at least try it, i want to see it :o

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we generally create many chances, with every formation :o

i just feel that 4231 will suit our players perfectly.

ok, he can continue with 442, i'm fine with it as long as we're winning but i just think that 4231 will be best solution for current squad without biglia... he can at least try it, i want to see it :o

No thanks relying on Hakan like that.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Madrid presentation better not be for Zlatan, that’ll really upset me.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't a huge fan of Higuain, but goodness he does a lot of little things.

But talking about this team and playing style without mentioning the amount of injuries is weird to me.

We need reinforcements with these injuries though.

I'm really happy to see Bakayoko improving. We really need him to grow, especially with the injuries.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
how much does a sensitive person playing through injuries and taking his divorce drama seriously need? That much. But youre gonna shit on the paqueta you fap on if he is down for a period of time. Even players like Seedorf had periods where they werent too good, I remember the Clarence hate at some point with Allegri. Even Rui Costa that is being asslicked by RnB had tons of bleak matches and wasnt on par with his Fiorentina self. Many ppl dissed him back then. Same was with Biglia last year. Time for Hakan is up if he doesnt improve till next summer and also depends on when his personal saga comes to a closure. But yeah, its very grown up to call someone a prick, very non schoolkid behaviour :lol: you have zero psychology skills.

I dont want to have psychology skills on an internet forum.

Oh yes lets compare Hakan to blank peroods of top top world legendary players like Rui and Seedorf...

Seedorf was basicaly done at times under Allegri. San siro whisled him a lot.

Maybe Hakan can go on a loan, ok. Butveven with him being in form he CANNOT be compared to class of Rui and Seedorf. Coz he simply is not.

So whats zhe problem me calling you a prick. You behaved like one. Its not some big insult after all, so what...

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
baka playing in his natural position 2 man midfield, best option is him and kessie beside each other.

If higuain is out i would put hakan behind cutrone and infront of those 2 with suso and laxalt or maybe samu out wide.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
baka playing in his natural position 2 man midfield, best option is him and kessie beside each other.

If higuain is out i would put hakan behind cutrone and infront of those 2 with suso and laxalt or maybe samu out wide.

Yea the energy in midfield was amazing. Bona can't play in midfield. He has to play where Laxalt is playing.

Kessie made some great passes as well. His long range passing was amazing and he was calm in the final third. Great performance from him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yo let's not get crazy here - a man taking care of his eyebrows in a civilized manner once a year is not a bad idea. If you start using make up as a guy though, you're probably bit of a gay dude :balo2:

Take our wonderful Capitano Ale for instance - always strong, masculine eyebrows but also always in proper shape. The aerodynamic properties of well kept eyebrows allowed him to shine bright when we needed him the most.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hope Ibra comes here, but as a super sub and nothing more.

We must not start him, he will ruin what little chemistry our attack has managed to form.

Caldara can't come into the first 11 fast enough, that defence is utter shit bar Romagnioli. GK + the other 3 buffoons can't be relied on.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yo let's not get crazy here - a man taking care of his eyebrows in a civilized manner once a year is not a bad idea. If you start using make up as a guy though, you're probably bit of a gay dude :balo2:

Take our wonderful Capitano Ale for instance - always strong, masculine eyebrows but also always in proper shape. The aerodynamic properties of well kept eyebrows allowed him to shine bright when we needed him the most.

You’re on a thin ice here. There is a difference having to fix a one brow look and looking like prince.

What else being masculine? Waxing your butthole?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

What is the proper gentleman's consensus on asshole waxing?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I dont want to have psychology skills on an internet forum.

Oh yes lets compare Hakan to blank peroods of top top world legendary players like Rui and Seedorf...

Seedorf was basicaly done at times under Allegri. San siro whisled him a lot.

Maybe Hakan can go on a loan, ok. Butveven with him being in form he CANNOT be compared to class of Rui and Seedorf. Coz he simply is not.

So whats zhe problem me calling you a prick. You behaved like one. Its not some big insult after all, so what...

The problem is that im not calling u everything I think you behave like. I think its pretty much obvious who behaves like a prick here. Keep being an arrogant loud mouth. Psychology skills on internet forum :lol: right, better switch your brain and understanding off when you jump on an internet forum to pass as a dumb caveman. But then again, I'll pretend I believe you you got none of that (and your post proves that :D explaining me that he's not seedorf when i stated myself that EVEN players like seedorf were shat on) and admit I wasted my time on you.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
The problem is that im not calling u everything I think you behave like. I think its pretty much obvious who behaves like a prick here. Keep being an arrogant loud mouth. Psychology skills on internet forum :lol: right, better switch your brain and understanding off when you jump on an internet forum to pass as a dumb caveman. But then again, I'll pretend I believe you you got none of that (and your posts proves that :D explaining me that he's not seedorf when i stated myself that EVEN players like seedorf were shat on) and admit I wasted my time on you.

And another one bites the dust, mrki welcome to the exclusive LocalHero80 ignore list.

Our exclusive group welcomes you with open arms.

LocalHero80 once again proving to be a cancer to this forum :fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

We must not start him, he will ruin what little chemistry our attack has managed to form.

Caldara can't come into the first 11 fast enough, that defence is utter shit bar Romagnioli. GK + the other 3 buffoons can't be relied on.

:lol:

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score

I gotta say that bar Romagnoli i really like how RR plays this season, i think he is in good form.
He is not that shaky in defense and he is a lot better when attacking.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I gotta say that bar Romagnoli i really like how RR plays this season, i think he is in good form.
He is not that shaky in defense and he is a lot better when attacking.

He is not what i would call a good full back, its been ages since we actually had a good full back. He puts in a decent shift in defence, but nothing amazing.

In attack he is simply bad, it takes him like 500 crosses to get one right.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Bar the last game we didn't keep a clean sheet for 16 games. 14 goals conceded in 11 games.

But keep laughing dumb ass, it will surely show your superior football knowledge.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
05/11/2018, in CL places, and rino is still our coach?

mamma mia why are we doing this to ourselves?

this team is winning only to spite his barbaric training philosophies. FIRE HIM

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Juventus up next on the Sunday will be the real test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule