Double layer shirts, or however you call them! Like or not?

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Look... this is driving me crazy since the World cup... maybe no one cares (and probably no one will answer) but... I still dont like those new Shirts... I have to admit I havent try them yet and I dont know if are as "cool" as are supposed to be but :conf: ... I freak out every time a player celebrates a goal and cant wear those things quick enough again :eek: ... last week that happened to Pippo... also remember that happened at the WC Final with a Brazilian player... honestly... why dont they do something about it? :rolleyes: at a WC game a player asked someone at the bench to cut the inner layer cause he could not fix the shirt for wearing it again... So the point of this is... Do you like them? :conf: Do you think they should fix that little problem? or you just dont care and dont think is a big deal anyway... also I have to admit that I still miss the Lotto ones... and that new kappa look is nicer than the rest of the trademarks.

thats all! :o

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
never say "no one" when scharatz is around :D

i hate them! :head: the only thing that happens is that your shirt gets easily ripped! i already ripped the outher "net" on my new away milan jersey :(

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I knew you were going to be the first (maybe the only who knows) to answer!... thanks! but... now is even worse... the outer layer is extremely thin and rips out... so, any other comments on the shirts??? this makes 2 of us against them! :o

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
They are really confusing. I feel sorry for the Brazilian defender, Evanilson I think. There he was, being watched by a few billion people, and he is struggling to put his shirt on!!! :)

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Same here Scharatz I made a small hole in the 'outer net' :mad: as you put it :D But they have to do something different like that so people will buy them. Theres only so many designs you can do with red and black stripes (god bless em).

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I don't like them that much, but they don't bother me as much as it bother you guys apparently. I think it is odd that they made them like that. It make is so much easier for the other team to hold onto your shirt. I'm suprised more teams aren't using the tight one like Italy does bacuse they are harder to pull on.

I am sure my opinion will change if I rip mine. I got the away jersey also. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well, for me I'll like it even more when Sheva wears it :tongue: Pfff, just kidding :D
I honestly prefered the Kappa ones before :cool: :) But I'm kinda starting to like these after Milan players wore it!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I know that we dont have a choice, is that or supporting Roma because they were Kappa .... hahahahahahahahaha... but I was wondering if I was the only one who didnt like them tha much... I havent bought any since Adidas started working with them cause I dont like them, I stilll have the Lotto ones and I still like them... but I bet I will have to buy one in November... :D

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i dont like them at all.... all they do is get ripped up or get stuck on you when putting them on/off...

...but they are aparently effective,,,

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I recently bought the Arsenal jersey [:proud:] and it's quite diificult to wear it.

Schedule