Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If Elliott will sell this summer, he will be ended with 400M€ net losses in one year, if Elliott keeps the club he will lose very single penny he has already invested, the guy is a joke
Why he didn't accept Rocco's offer is beyond me, i think he overestimate his skills and what he has in hand

Li is a donkey for rejecting Rocco's lifeline no doubt. He should've gone down the Thohir route and accepted a minority shareholding. Thohir was smart, he sold the majority to a serious investor who invested heavily in signing top players and appointing a top manager and sporting director and now the clubs flying. If he were to sell his shares now he would make a profit. Rocco sounded like somebody who understood this clubs history and would've made the necessary investments to return us to glory benefiting Li in the process.

I don't know what Li's next move is but I doubt he'll just disappear quietly. I know he hired a top law firm recently so am expecting him to drag this through the courts. Its the only move he's got left.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
And did we get a 2yr ban?

Don't play the media aren't reliable card. They were 100% right about Li. And that's not the point, we were dealing with it as fans, it was as real as it could be, people were upset, and you piled on with your act to get them triggered. Thus trolling.

But thanks for snipping my post, I don't expect someone like you to have any sense of self-awareness. You deserve the one-liner posts berating you and your whole e-existence.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Use your mute button, bro. You dont need to read what I write...

Instead you chose to spend 2 months recycling your thoughts on me.

And try as you may, I neither care that you think Im a troll, nor will stop the way I post.

I actually like this community, especially the match threads, and so I'd like this place to be cleaner and better. Hope the wiser mods finally see where I am coming from.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
LoL Fellaini.. played for his header... Owned by umtiti

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if MR was "positively trolling" at least that is better than people coming into the forum to be happy at any negative news on Milan.

People who MR was the counter-balance to were also saying we would only spend 50m on the mercato last year, and they were wrong.

These fights are annoying to read, and I am ignoring certain individuals, but the random burst really impacts the rest of the content here in the commode.

However, if you really hate him, then ignore him. I don't understand why those who hate him don't just do that? It's like saying you hate the smell of farts, but you continue to smell them so that you can complain about the smell of farts.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
used to hate him because of this + the juve shirt :safro:

when he's one of us and we're trailing I legit hoped he'd dive inside the box :balo:

I dunno bro it's like ppl are forgetting/rewriting history now :rolleyes:
"diving" and flopping was basically synonymous with that era's Italian team.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine thinking I was gonna be banned :lol:

The mods will give you the exact advice I gave you.

Mute.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Imagine thinking I was gonna be banned :lol:

The mods will give you the exact advice I gave you.

Mute.

Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.

Seriously though, what is your issue with him? He posts news, he's uber positive, it's part of his schtick. Guy is as big a Milan fan as any of us and I find him to be hilarious, if you don't, you don't need to comment.

He was wrong about the Chinese, who gives a shit? We're all on the same side here, we don't need a herd mentality. Let people express themselves however they deem fit, so long as it's not racially or verbally insensitive.

If you don't like him, just ignore him. Your obsession with him does not contribute anything to this forum, which is basically your biggest critique of him.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
let me guess, you smoke a lot of weed?

You gotta be real dry on comebacks if you try to make smoking weed look like a bad thing.

If it's rubbing people the wrong way and triggers negative reactions out of them then yes, it's trolling. You were being assertively and obnoxiously "positive" during a legitimate crisis and that got people upset.

If that's the case then all geniuses throughout history were mere trolls.

Get real.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li is a donkey for rejecting Rocco's lifeline no doubt. He should've gone down the Thohir route and accepted a minority shareholding. Thohir was smart, he sold the majority to a serious investor who invested heavily in signing top players and appointing a top manager and sporting director and now the clubs flying. If he were to sell his shares now he would make a profit. Rocco sounded like somebody who understood this clubs history and would've made the necessary investments to return us to glory benefiting Li in the process.

I don't know what Li's next move is but I doubt he'll just disappear quietly. I know he hired a top law firm recently so am expecting him to drag this through the courts. Its the only move he's got left.

Li is an absolute idiot for rejecting Rocco's offer. Rocco said that the reports in the media were true, which ones he was referring to, I'm not sure, but the general sense that we got from the media over Rocco makes me question Li's sanity and/or intelligence. I hate Li for that.

I've said this before, I'll say it again, White and Case are no joke. I have colleagues and friends who have worked there, and they are all very impressive.

A very good law professor just said this to me: "When making a contract, you do not need to make people just required to do something, you need to give them an incentive to do it—otherwise you are creating a law suit."

My fear is that the way that Elliott, who seem very competent, but they are not attorneys, the way that their attorneys created the contracts they signed with Li might have created this situation. This is what I'm afraid of, that what is going to happen is a massive court proceeding that will really hurt the club.

I hope I am wrong, and that Elliott takes over, and sells us to our dream owners and we return to our position as an elite team. I just fear that we might be heading towards huge amounts of litigation. You can't lose a house in the speed and time that Li has reportedly lost Milan, so, I'm just worried about a scenario that would potentially cripple the club in being unable to move forward or make any major moves.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What's everyone's wishlist for this summer? 3 players. Realistic targets.

After sales, I think we can definitely bring in Immobile, Paredes and I'd even take a baselli type signing for depth.

Wont cost much at all if we can move a few guys.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Or you could mute and end it now.

Who is trolling now?

Works both ways. There is no rule against trolling in RnB anyways. So you can do as you please.

If that's the case then all geniuses throughout history were mere trolls.

Get real.

Intentionally singling out line in my post to remove any semblance of context? Try harder.

Seriously though, what is your issue with him? He posts news, he's uber positive, it's part of his schtick. Guy is as big a Milan fan as any of us and I find him to be hilarious, if you don't, you don't need to comment.

He was wrong about the Chinese, who gives a shit? We're all on the same side here, we don't need a herd mentality. Let people express themselves however they deem fit, so long as it's not racially or verbally insensitive.

If you don't like him, just ignore him. Your obsession with him does not contribute anything to this forum, which is basically your biggest critique of him.

I've already mentioned why it's not just a personal issue. But I feel sooner or later you will be stung by him as well. Just a hunch.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MR, how much do you think Immobile would be, realistically?

I think because of his age and without a new contract, I'm guessing 65-70.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Li is an absolute idiot for rejecting Rocco's offer. Rocco said that the reports in the media were true, which ones he was referring to, I'm not sure, but the general sense that we got from the media over Rocco makes me question Li's sanity and/or intelligence. I hate Li for that.

I've said this before, I'll say it again, White and Case are no joke. I have colleagues and friends who have worked there, and they are all very impressive.

A very good law professor just said this to me: "When making a contract, you do not need to make people just required to do something, you need to give them an incentive to do it—otherwise you are creating a law suit."

My fear is that the way that Elliott, who seem very competent, but they are not attorneys, the way that their attorneys created the contracts they signed with Li might have created this situation. This is what I'm afraid of, that what is going to happen is a massive court proceeding that will really hurt the club.

I hope I am wrong, and that Elliott takes over, and sells us to our dream owners and we return to our position as an elite team. I just fear that we might be heading towards huge amounts of litigation. You can't lose a house in the speed and time that Li has reportedly lost Milan, so, I'm just worried about a scenario that would potentially cripple the club in being unable to move forward or make any major moves.

That's good advice. However, you can lose an asset as fast as Li has, much like an ipso facto clause which you commonly find in commercial leases, default can mean death.

I would normally fear litigation as well, except for the fact that this is Elliott. They deal largely with distressed securities, bankrupt or near bankrupt companies. This would mean that their lawyers always account for the event of default, moreso than the average contract, given that they lend to very high risk entities. This is their business. They are akin to a secondary lender or even worse, a lender of last resort but with much higher figures and much higher stakes.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even if MR was "positively trolling" at least that is better than people coming into the forum to be happy at any negative news on Milan.

People who MR was the counter-balance to were also saying we would only spend 50m on the mercato last year, and they were wrong.

These fights are annoying to read, and I am ignoring certain individuals, but the random burst really impacts the rest of the content here in the commode.

However, if you really hate him, then ignore him. I don't understand why those who hate him don't just do that? It's like saying you hate the smell of farts, but you continue to smell them so that you can complain about the smell of farts.

I had no problem with him shitting all over the forum before. I would give him grief for it from time to time and that was that.

But getting to get the mods to shield him from his shit behaviour is where I draw the line.

There's this sick sort of self delusion that ppl on this forum engage in where anything associated with Milan is by default right and great....no. Fuck that.
You can be a fan of the TEAM without being a fan of whatever suits run the operation....or whatever component you disagree with or oppose for that matter.

All the talk about "L's" and other such nonsense was condoned by the mods....and now he tries to co-opt them to ban anyone who reminds him of his being R&B's Jim Jones? All the Kool-Aid drinking zombies joining in out of...I dunno embarrassment when their leader has absofuckingloutely no shame? Nah fuck AAAALLLLLL of that.

You can't STRAIGHT UP lie to ppl for TWO fucking YEARS and then act all shocked when they get mad. You can't act like you had insider info and then all of a sudden claim to "just be a fan who wants the best for the team". No.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

After sales, I think we can definitely bring in Immobile, Paredes and I'd even take a baselli type signing for depth.

Ciro, Depay, and a creative attacking midfielder

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I had no problem with him shitting all over the forum before. I would give him grief for it from time to time and that was that.

But getting to get the mods to shield him from his shit behaviour is where I draw the line.

There's this sick sort of self delusion that ppl on this forum engage in where anything associated with Milan is by default right and great....no. Fuck that.
You can be a fan of the TEAM without being a fan of whatever suits run the operation....or whatever component you disagree with or oppose for that matter.

All the talk about "L's" and other such nonsense was condoned by the mods....and now he tries to co-opt them to ban anyone who reminds him of his being R&B's Jim Jones? All the Kool-Aid drinking zombies joining in out of...I dunno embarrassment when their leader has absofuckingloutely no shame? Nah fuck AAAALLLLLL of that.

You can't STRAIGHT UP lie to ppl for TWO fucking YEARS and then act all shocked when they get mad. You can't act like you had insider info and then all of a sudden claim to "just be a fan who wants the best for the team". No.

V8S4TEs.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

"Big Milan fan" who can't simply type a single "forza" in the match threads?
Not even a post match analysis?

It's almost like he purposely posts almost exclusively in the mercato threads, and when we aren't playing to get MAXIMUM attention to himself. Keep in mind it's not just the mercato stuff. We have to hear about his drug use and his sexual proclivities as well...all here...not even in the "tell me something about yourself" thread :monto:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Big Milan fan" who can't simply type a single "forza" in the match threads?
Not even a post match analysis?

It's almost like he purposely posts almost exclusively in the mercato threads, and when we aren't playing to get MAXIMUM attention to himself. Keep in mind it's not just the mercato stuff. We have to hear about his drug use and his sexual proclivities as well...all here...not even in the "tell me something about yourself" thread :monto:

He watches the games, he tweets frequently during matches. You don't need to participate in GDT in order to prove your fandom. I sometimes do but I'm more distracted by the game, yet I've been watching Milan for well over 20 years.

Almost all the posting occurs here, even if there are other subforums, this is where everyone communicates, other than when there is a match. The content of whatever he posts is up to him, people are up in arms over nothing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

The way you're behaving right now, this place would be a lot better without you. Stop being obsessed with MR and move on. Some of us enjoy his post and this forum is dull without characters.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Immobile.... Around 50-60, if I had to guess.

If he tells Lazio he will not renew and force a move, 50-60, due to age b

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Intentionally singling out line in my post to remove any semblance of context? Try harder.

:lol: 'Intentionally singling out' I quoted your whole fucking post.

What you said was stupid as fuck. Try harder.

Pogba, Fekir, and Immobile.

Vulture fund style.
images

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Dru, get some pussy and relax, pls. Jesus almighty you are acting like a cunnie

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

it doesn't matter who he hires right now, winning a case for a signed extremly clear loan is impossible, and where? in fucking luxembourg..the guy is done and that's why han was crying in London.
I was screaming all year long that this guy is extremly stupid, but everyone was like: he is a billionaire, like if rich people don't commit some extremly stupid investments!! The 25% interest from in on year from Elliott was red flag for me, that was a desperate move to save what it can be saved!!
He could have lost only 100M€ if he let everything go during the first deposit for Silvio, but he decided to go all in while he had a pair of 2s in his hand.

TL;DR: Li is a stupid nouveau-riche conman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule