Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Montanari: "One of Elliott's targets is to bring Milan to the Champions League in 2/3 years: the increase in value leads to an easier sale

2-3 years oo dear lord

What the fuck is a Montanari? we really don't need to read shit like that.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Montanari: "One of Elliott's targets is to bring Milan to the Champions League in 2/3 years: the increase in value leads to an easier sale

2-3 years oo dear lord

:lol: sesheva shook by BS reports.

Howling.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Like Maldini being too inexperienced for a Director role?

MR, He isnt applying to be a director in the banking industry... but at a football club. And wot is the role of a technical director? Knowing players... Maldini was a player and a half himself... he knows good players when he sees them. Plus he wont go all Galliani on us... he'll take advise from other around him.

rozimilan

Primavera
Reaction score

2-3 years oo dear lord

He knows that he'll need to spend, right? It's not like 'okay Imma wait 3 years and we are in CL'. Besides, I truly believe we have a good chance at finishing in 4 with Rino.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
3 ownership groups haven't given him the "role he wants"

Speaks volumes and I fucking grew up idolizing Maldini.

I'm just not blinded by the fact that he has no experience to be placed in these roles.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why are :b: and :g: so silent here?
This is very odd. It's like they don't give a fuck
Ronaldo would never dominate italian football like Zlatan did...he is simply an inferior players hiding all his career behind great teammates...you saw it here first ;)
Ibrahimovic fans are impressively deluded. At least Messi and CR7 groupies have the accomplishments to justify their claims...iBra fans have :conf:
ppl forget the squareoff that Portugal and Sweden had recently and CR7 showed Zlatan who was boss.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
MR and Sesheva, I wonder why you guys fight? Is it a woman issue, or the size of your dicks

Dh2HWTmW0AEaTjF

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Why are :b: and :g: so silent here?
This is very odd. It's like they don't give a fuck

They're busy pumping broads, let them, they've earned their retirement.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wot do you want them to say? They're former owners!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Maldini was my only shred of hope. Without him I'll be suicidal again.

2-3 years oo dear lord

That's actually realistic tho.

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
I read a post yesterday, can't remember who posted but after an elaborate description of how the Chinese guy messed up financially, he ended by saying "I guess the L in Li's name means LOSER". So me been thinking that the full name of our X owner is Yonghong loserli

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

2-3 years oo dear lord

Ohhh you want Champions League tomorrow. Let’s build slow and have a solid foundation than rush and do it sloppy. Rather build like Dortmund with less of the selling players, but with less reliance on sugar daddy owners. If nothing else, Elliot will ‘try’ to achieve this.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Did elliott open a hotline for Italian media to connect with to get information?

Anyone have the number for me to call?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What exactly does Maldini want? It always confused me. He's not done work in other areas like Albertini or Costacurta, he's not even had experiences like Gattuso did at various clubs before going to the primavera at Milan.

What has he done that was similar? Miami FC? Has he done any job there other than be a co-owner?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
3 ownership groups haven't given him the "role he wants"

Speaks volumes and I fucking grew up idolizing Maldini.

I'm just not blinded by the fact that he has no experience to be placed in these roles.

The fuck are you talking about?

Barbara offered him a role and he said yes, that cunt Galliani was probably the one who put a stop to that because he wanted to fuck Milan up all by himself.

He said no to Li because he saw through the shady ownership and we have no idea what's happening with Elliott now.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What exactly does Maldini want? It always confused me. He's not done work in other areas like Albertini or Costacurta, he's not even had experiences like Gattuso did at various clubs before going to the primavera at Milan.

What has he done that was similar? Miami FC? Has he done any job there other than be a co-owner?

Doom and gloom squad just as bad as MR as far as I’m concerned.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

2-3 years oo dear lord

2-3 years till we win it, that is

#growlforce

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He wants to serve! And not be a figurehead

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck zanetti and fuck nedved... they arent fit enough to be Maldini's balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule