Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i dont agree with you,like him i also think they will slowly in 1-2 year time sell all potential top players and still get 400-600 mil ,imagine

dona
roma
bonuci
kessi
silva

that is easly 250+ mil

Well you need to buy top players first or at least have a competent sd to sign youth that have a high chance to explode, either way you will have success on field which in turn brings financial success, there was a report I think 2 days ago that they are possibly even planning on a new stadium or renovating the san siro to build more value, they would not be planning it if they are dead on just selling top players and bounce just like that, no they are going to bring us up to a level where they can just sell the club in one transaction after they are finished with increasing overall club value which would take a few years

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well you need to buy top players first or at least have a competent sd to sign youth that have a high chance to explode, either way you will have success on field which in turn brings financial success, there was a report I think 2 days ago that they are possibly even planning on a new stadium or renovating the san siro to build more value, they would not be planning it if they dead on just selling top players and bounce just like that, no they are going to bring us up to a level where they can just sell the club in one transaction after they are finished with increasing overall club value which would take a few years

i hope man i just hope couse with current players we are 6 th for sure.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
in the last 5yrs?

Ox to pool for 40m+.. ROBBERY

RVP to United for 35m

Walcott for 25m.

That's all.

Commercial, tickets sales, player sales, sponsors, tours...etc.

I bet spending will look tiny compared to revenues. They are making profit year in, year out.

I don’t mind following the Arsenal model if that comes with Arsenal fan tv because objective will be money based like ucl qualification so we need comedy instead of trophies blud.

Was the ceo responsible for the emarites stadium? Or was it someone else?

@sesheva any ceo is an upgrade over fassone.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i hope man i just hope couse with current players we are 6 th for sure.

I hear you man...I think we are all on edge with all the uncertainty of our new owners and how it will play out...one thing is for sure though...we need capable people within the organization..hopefully the news of leonardo are true...because he has one hell of an eye for talent and knows our club already

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
*Here are some Juventus players aged 30 or above*

Higuain (30)
Cuadrado (30)
Ronaldo (33)
Mandzukic (32)
Marchisio (32)
Barzagali (37)
Chiellini (33)
Benatia (31)
Khedira (31)
Matuidi (31)

Now there are suggestions they might look to sign Godin (32) and Marcelo (30)

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Arsenal sold a 29yr old Henry in 2007, for 25m to Barca, and you got seshevvers out here talking like "I dont wanna be like that"

That's like 75m+ today. For a 29yr old who scored 35 goals in his 3 seasons at Barca

:lol:

sesheva. the GOAT.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
*Here are some Juventus players aged 30 or above*

Higuain (30)
Cuadrado (30)
Ronaldo (33)
Mandzukic (32)
Marchisio (32)
Barzagali (37)
Chiellini (33)
Benatia (31)
Khedira (31)
Matuidi (31)

Now there are suggestions they might look to sign Godin (32) and Marcelo (30)

They’ll reset after winning the ucl, they are ready for it unlike us back in 2008

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Giuntoli con Conte per il futuro.
Secondo quanto riportato da Bucchioni, il fondo Elliott, che ha confermato Gattuso per l'inmediato, in ottica futura pensa all'accoppiata Giuntoli DS insieme ad Antonio Conte in panchina.

But they are looking to sell everyone and make profit...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: la Roma tenta Suso.
Secondo quanto riportato da Tutto sport in edicola oggi 13 luglio 2018, c'è un'altra squadra di Serie A su Suso. È la Roma che tenta lo spagnolo la cui clausola da 38 mln vale solo per l'estero.

According to TS, Roma will meet Milan for Suso as the clause is for foreign clubs.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The seriousness of the new corporate team will translate to the pitch. It's that simple. We keep having to read the same recycled speculation.

Neo, what do you suggest we do in the mean time?

We all know they will need to show work on the field but how do we kill time?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Im trying to accept the fact that hiring Leonardo as SD could be our biggest signing this mercato.

Hmm

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Neo, what do you suggest we do in the mean time?

We all know they will need to show work on the field but how do we kill time?

Well, it's looking like a long drawn out 10 days ahead. The first pre-season friendly on the field is less than two days away. I guess we would all kill for the uncertainty to pass.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to Republica, Elliot wants to hire a Technical Director as soon as possible, there is Leonardo and they are contacting Maldini as well as Franco Baldini who currently works as an advisor for Palotta at Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.