UEFA Age Group Competitions

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
England:
Fiedling, Walker, Smalling , Jones, Bertrand, Henderson, Maumba, Sinclair, Sturridge, Cleverly, and Welbeck.

TheFA.com
#EnglandU21s team v Czech: Fielding, Walker, Bertrand, Smalling, Jones, (c) Henderson, Muamba, Cleverley, Sinclair, Sturridge, Welbeck, #Euro2011

:fp: 45 minutes late :max:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My bad :tongue:

Apparently Smalling is dominating once again. I'll watch it now.
Was going to ask you your opinion about the game as I'm watching Spain. I'll probably watch a bit of England in the second half, they need a win to make it through...a draw will see Czech qualify to the semis with Spain.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@ Charbel, hows Mata playing?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@ Charbel, hows Mata playing?
He was decent, nothing spectacular I would say. That's not his mistake though, Spain are doing a lot of passing..and it's more about passing and team play than individual brilliance, Ukraine have been easy to break that way. [ this is from the first half, don't know now..I'm watching England ]

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
England fail to make it through. They took the lead, but then conceded two. It's Spain & Czech from Group B to the semis.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
England just being England :lol:

Mata scored twice( one penalty, he created) as spain won 3-0 against ukraine

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Bollocks. England in the lead and the Czech Rep. score in the 88th minute (jammy). Then they get another when we were all out attack in the 93rd minute.

Welbeck scored our goal - a great one too. Had about 8 players around him on the edge of the box, moved around them at put the ball outwide. Cross came in and he got the header.

He's the only English player to score in the tournament :tongue:

Welbeck, Sturridge and Smalling look a class above.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The problem with this English team is that they do have good players, but most aren't made to play together. I'm totally not convinced with the Welbeck + Sturridge partnership..it's a shame though since both are talented. The midfield is meh..only names..no one can actually create a decent chance and they are all just solid..there's not right mixture there. Defense is quality though.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
England....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Italy, Netherlands, Germany, and France...no one reached the tournament. England did well...

Anyone followed the qualifications? What da heck went wrong?

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
here is what they were expecting to happen

:lol:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know where to post it, but I just found out that the Fifa Under-17 tournament has started. France destroyed Argentina 3-0. I'm going to start watching England now..second half already.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
England really should've played a different style... fucking long ball Pearce... Oh well, I don't really care for the Youth England teams.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
England....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do Dubai even have a football team?

England really should've played a different style... fucking long ball Pearce... Oh well, I don't really care for the Youth England teams.

No one does really. In a way I'm clag it's over - more rest for the United players.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

No one does really. In a way I'm clag it's over - more rest for the United players.

He's from Bangladesh... you know? That team... the real goo... the awesom.... the... ummm uugghhhh... the uhhhh. The team.. yea, the team!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only thing I know about Bangladesh is that they're decent at cricket.

Stupid country - one that no one gives a flying fuck about.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The only thing I know about Bangladesh is that they're decent at cricket.

Stupid country - one that no one gives a flying fuck about.

No one gives much of a fuck about England here either, especially when it comes to Football. I couldnt care less about cricket (hate that sport) nor that my country is shit at football. Nor do I feel the need to feel patriotic and defend it whenever someone makes fun of it.

But obviously stuckup english assholes like you clearly feel the need for that.

England is ze best team in ze World!

Go Three Kitties!!!

As for Bangladesh being a stupid country, I would try to defend it but it would be clearly dishonouring it to defend it from ignorant assholes like you

He's from Bangladesh... you know? That team... the real goo... the awesom.... the... ummm uugghhhh... the uhhhh. The team.. yea, the team!

Yea, that AWESOME team, cauz it is obviously a pre-requisite that in order for one to laugh at another team his own team needs to be better :o

Yes, they do. 6 actually: Al-Wasl, Al-Shabab, Al-Ahli, Al Nasr, Dubai C.S.C and Hatta

Ignorant fuck...

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fail to see what's so funny. I've warned you before about arguing with me.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

If I had the same name as a girl I think I'd top myself. Luckily for Sasha he's a cool guy. You on the other hand...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp:

Resorting to high school level jokes now?

:lol:

That lame attempt doesnt even deserve a proper comeback...

It's a fact mate. And it wasn't meant to be a "comeback".

Everyone on here gives a fuck about England. You do too, else you wouldn't go to the effort of laughing at us. You don't put emotion into something you don't care care about.

Simple logic Gashley.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It's a fact mate. And it wasn't meant to be a "comeback".

Everyone on here gives a fuck about England. You do too, else you wouldn't go to the effort of laughing at us. You don't put emotion into something you don't care care about.

Simple logic Gashley.

Clearly an ignorant buffoon would'nt know that Ash also happens to be a guys name OR that it can be short for a number of names. Plus that comeback of yours is high school worthy where little insecure kids try to make fun of other's names to make them selves feel better about themselves. You dont happen to be one now, would you?

And if writing England and putting a couple of emoticons after it means I am so emotional about hating them and actually give a fuck, feel free to believe that :lol:

And obviously a delusional fool like you wouldnt be able to distinguish between hating a 'football team' and a 'country' either :fp:

So please do keep em coming, I will just :lol: more...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ash is my dubai homie

ya'll mad?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clearly an ignorant buffoon would'nt know that Ash also happens to be a guys name OR that it can be short for a number of names. Plus that comeback of yours is high school worthy where little insecure kids try to make fun of other's names to make them selves feel better about themselves. You dont happen to be one now, would you?

Thankfully I'm not.

And if writing England and putting a couple of emoticons after it means I am so emotional about hating them and actually give a fuck, feel free to believe that :lol:

You laughed at England (and you've probably done so in the past). That probably means you don't like us, and if you don't like something, then you do actually give a fuck. You lack intelligence.

And obviously a delusional fool like you wouldnt be able to distinguish between hating a 'football team' and a 'country' either :fp:

What part of that is distinguishable? That was a random point by the way. You obviously live in your own little world.

So please do keep em coming, I will just :lol: more...

I should add great humour onto my cv! England > Bangladesh. Me > You.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Thankfully I'm not.

Nope you aint High School, you are 5, my bad :o

You laughed at England (and you've probably done so in the past). That probably means you don't like us, and if you don't like something, then you do actually give a fuck. You lack intelligence.

I dont like the Football Team, but your so called intelligent self equates that to hating on the country too, go figure...

Brilliant deductive skills, congrats.

What part of that is distinguishable? That was a random point by the way. You obviously live in your own little world.

The part where I mentioned 'like you', but the ignorant that you are, you chose to believe that I was generalizing

I should add great humour onto my cv! England > Bangladesh. Me > You.

You do that :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Why do you reply like a fanny? Is typing
too hard for you?

For the record no one "is high school". Do you want me to call the grammar police? Simple people such as yourself can do nothing but generalize.

I'm really not stuck up - I just like calling a spade a spade. You're an idiot. If, by some magical power, you become more intelligent than me, I'll say it. However, that is a long way off. I'd have to be an alzheimer's patient before you can surpass me, lad.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Why do you reply like a fanny? Is typing
too hard for you?

For the record no one "is high school". Do you want me to call the grammar police? Simple people such as yourself can do nothing but generalize.

I'm really not stuck up - I just like calling a spade a spade. You're an idiot. If, by some magical power, you become more intelligent than me, I'll say it. However, that is a long way off. I'd have to be an alzheimer's patient before you can surpass me, lad.

Nope it aint hard for me, but I couldnt be bothered at the very least of how 'you' think one should reply.

I called your jokes 'high school' ergo fuckin' childish, try to keep up.

No you are really not stuck up, you are just full of yourself. I dont need to be more intelligent than you either, a monkey is more intelligent than you. You also happen to be a delusional nutjub who goes off his rocker when he accuses someone of insulting his country when they clearly arent but in turn doing the exact same thing.

Also have difficulty distinguishing between a football team and a country

Dont worry about me surpassing you, I wouldnt even think of that. After all, who wants intelligence level of someone who is worse than a monkey?

Last edited: