M'baye Niang Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
In England they believe there's a big chance of him going to Arsenal, in the last few days some rumours say the transfer might be intercepted by Spurs.

The first team that wanted him was Man City, than came Arsenal, where some people say he trained for a week or had a trial...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang Tottenham: Milan beaten
Offer from 9 million to Caen

Despite the hard cash came into the coffers of companies for the supply of Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, the market entry of Milan did not have the bumps requested by fans and team. The last goal for the attack, in anticipation of future, is going to fade. The young M'baye Niang, 17 year old point of Caen, is about to move to Tottenham. According to the British press, Milan has been mocked by a range of about 9 million.

In France, the young striker-21 is considered to be the new Thierry Henry. The opening of the player to transfer to AC Milan seems to have accelerated as decisive in the business between Caen and Milan, but then he added dramatically to the Tottenham Villas Boas. Nine million offered by the Spurs against the loan with the right to repurchase 5 million proposed by Galliani. If there will be a reraise from Via Turati, Niang will soon be a new player the Spurs.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i.../87713/niang-al-tottenham-milan-beffato.shtml

ok, got the right thread now. Their names are all the same to me /racisisticalistic

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
but black french/speak french/ghanian players that milan signs at a young age always fail at milan.... my point is valid. name me one black french player that milan signed as a prospect that succeeded into the first team cause i can't think of any. jesus i know other players have failed as well, i'm just making a comparison.

@ the dumbass who called me ********, maybe if you can comprehend the idea im trying to throw across you'd understand what i'm trying to get at instead of giving me a lesson on equality lmao. i obviously know gourcuff and the likes have failed as well and that skin doesnt matter but my point is valid. name me one of these african youth prospects milan has signed over the last 10 years that succeeded to be in our first xi cause i cant think of any and i know niang wont succeed either. jesus.

your words "french players with black skin"

so how many french players with black skin did we buy and flopped? I just remember one, Viera. He didn't flop but just didn't really got a chance.

I hope I can never get this kind of point.

I hate predjuduice....Only if i had a crystal ball that predicts the future, then i can know if he'll suceed or not...predictions by the colour of the skin and nationality is just ......

Last edited:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
According to reports in British press everton have also entered the race to sign niang, he will have a trial and will bid £6mil.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this guys had a trial with arsenal and been offered a deal by a number of clubs including milan, arsenal and probably another big english club. There's no way he's gonna accept a move to everton, as much as I like them they're a very well run club.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
if he use his brain, then would go to arsene. the pedofil master

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so glad we didnt buy this kid. It doesn't make sense to loan an unproven 17 striker/winger, without any extraordinary skills, with a 6-7m buyout clause in our current situation.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@RossoneriBlog
Sky reports Niang is very very close to joining Milan.

@RossoneriBlog
Milan are talking to Niang's agent in these minitues at via Turati. Rumours are that the Rossoneri are trying to close a deal today.

@RossoneriBlog
Tottenham seemed to have won the player but Sky Italia claims that M'Baye Niang could become a Rossoneri player as early as today.

@RossoneriBlog
M'Baye Niang is a 17-year-old striker from Caen. Highly-rated. Seeing Milan are now short in attack, maybe he'll be a first team player.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
2013-14:

Pato

Neymar El Shaarawy M'baye Niang

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
@RossoneriBlog: Milan have made a bid for M'Baye Niang: A free loan with an option to buy for €3m. They are not expecting an answer from Caen.

:fp:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Especially the "They are not expecting an answer" part should speak for itself. :fp:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
@RossoneriBlog: Milan have made a bid for M'Baye Niang: A free loan with an option to buy for €3m. They are not expecting an answer from Caen.

reduced the bid :lol:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Is this guy really that good?

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Especially the "They are not expecting an answer" part should speak for itself. :fp:

That is typo, it means there are noW expecting...

But i'm sure they will refuse. Why will they release him on free loan and only option to buy? They will play him in Caen if they don't receive some money for him.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
That is typo, it means there are noW expecting...

But i'm sure they will refuse. Why will they release him on free loan and only option to buy? They will play him in Caen if they don't receive some money for him.

Thanks for clarifying. Makes more sense now. :lol:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
even if it goes through i dont see us making it permanent.we brought prosenik and roggia but gave them no chance.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Im sure the moment they saw the fax, they just binned it and got on with the rest of their day. Why the hell is Milan playing games like this with a second division french team?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
4 mil seems like a good investment though if we can get him.

4m for a guy who doesn't have one first team appearance with his team?

Considering how we struggle to pay even 6m for full fledged internationals like Mbiwa, how on earth is that a good investment?

Aren't we stocked up enough on strikers?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

:lol:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
i'd rather pay €4mil for this kid than cassano and €7mil for pazzini no logic in that move whatsoever.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
i'd rather pay €4mil for this kid than cassano and €7mil for pazzini no logic in that move whatsoever.

:thumbsup: rather just get cash for cassano

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
boy you'll have to work really hard esp if you come on loan.dont want to see what happened to roggia again!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4m for a guy who doesn't have one first team appearance with his team?

Considering how we struggle to pay even 6m for full fledged internationals like Mbiwa, how on earth is that a good investment?

Aren't we stocked up enough on strikers?

I posted that before we got Pazzini with Cassano sale looming.

Anyways, our team has no plan and in general is full of fail right now...

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Do we really need 17 year-old fodder too? Isn't it enough already? When is he ever gonna get playing time. Italian youth development sucks ass - especially Milan's.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Do we really need 17 year-old fodder too? Isn't it enough already? When is he ever gonna get playing time. Italian youth development sucks ass - especially Milan's.

I guess he's probably sent on loan somewhere. A contract for the future which is fine to me