Dating / Relationship Help Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
not everyone is as moral-less as you my friend ;)

fair play rickaka

i approve of congo's morals

that doesn't mean i subscribe to them. I have my own morals.

perhaps some of our morals cross over.

sort of like a venn diagram

edu_venn_diagram_blank.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he made the poor girl shout in the car

please have some manners...be polite. accept her invitation to come inside.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Venn diagram looks like Congo's balls.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
RICKAKA has SWAAAAGGGGGG

respek homie. She's just embarrassed. If you wanted to be nicer, you should have said something like 'if I didn't have a girlfriend I would, but I can't" but that's purely your prerogative.

-

By the way, if you did take the advance, all it says is you don't really wanna be your girlfriend.

mj-laughing.gif

But I do agree. Well done, Rickaka

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Read the line I emboldened back and realise what I was laughing at.

Go on.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Some men like to turn into their gfs. Some others dont.

I like the line between, you're me, but you're not really me.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Read the line I emboldened back and realise what I was laughing at.

Go on.

:lol:

lol, don't you love when that happens, you read it 3 times and the word you forgot appears in your head so you don't see the typo.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Shit hit the fan :lol:

Uni girl asked for a drive home from Uni to her home because her train got delayed. I didn't really wanted to but because of the bad weather I agreed to bring her home. It was a 30 min drive and pretty relaxed. She took her vest off while it was cold as fuck outside so that was a sign to me that she might be thirsty.. So I talked about my gf a few times but she would reply with ''yeah yeah''.

When I pulled up infront of her home we talked for a while, just chit chatting. After a while she put her hand on my lap and asked me if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had things to do and started up the car. She kept her hand where it was tho and came close for a kiss. I pushed her back and told her to get out of my car. After like 5 awkward silent seconds she yelled that I'm an arrogant ugly fucker and she ran inside.

When I checked my phone later on she had texted me like 10-15 more nasty insults :lol:

God damn, I don't know if I should feel like a boss for staying true to my gf or feel like a pussy for turning down a hot girl. Anyways, chapter closed I guess.

seinfeld.gif

RESPECT! I would have fell for that :D

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
So i got this girls number last friday.
We've been texting a bit this week, and i eventually asked if she wanted to meet up this weekend. Said she had a friend coming down from Belfast this weekend, and then had a 21st to go to on saturday night aswell. I'm taking she is teling the truth.

So i'll ask her one more time maybe next week, and if she declines on a second occasion, i think move on, no?

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
So i got this girls number last friday.
We've been texting a bit this week, and i eventually asked if she wanted to meet up this weekend. Said she had a friend coming down from Belfast this weekend, and then had a 21st to go to on saturday night aswell. I'm taking she is teling the truth.

So i'll ask her one more time maybe next week, and if she declines on a second occasion, i think move on, no?

rule of thumb is try twice. unless she's really hot, in that case try three times. but generally act like you're already over it. since its been a week, how did it go?

(we have a thread for everything now haha)

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
you'll never know if she's telling the truth and this isn't even necessary

I'd try not sending my messages for a while, just to see if you mess up with her head, making her prove that she was telling the true and is still getting soaked for you

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
that only works if you shagged her already. girls get hit on all the time, her short attention span will just move on. if she's busy again, fuck it and then do the same

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
You only live twice, if things don't materialize, then move on. As long as you know that you're making progress by asking them out, that's what you should be happy about :cool:

Good luck Nestafan :thumbsup:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

it's very possible the first weekend you asked her out she just had a lot of plans.

if she declines a second time without offering another suggestion of when to meet, then move on :thumbsup:

joy

Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: This is just a fictional story, to motivate our young forum members. This must not be taken as any form of advice or suggestion.

There was this kid whose mother told him not to think of any girl till he joins undergrad/grad course, since thinking about girls could impact his performance in important areas of life.

The kid took mother's advice rather seriously, did not look at girls even if he studied in co-ed school, then went to all-boys' residential school and finally joined the grad/undergrad course and suddenly remembered mother's advice.

The guy went straight to a girl and proposed. The girl said that she was engaged. And boy, she was really engaged..she was not bluffing. In the final year the girl got married and the guy got a job. And guess what, the guy again remembered his mother's advice!

The guy again went straight and again proposed a girl in the junior batch. The girl was from a different community with a different mother tongue. The guy moved on since he believed the project was not feasible due to all incompatibilities. Also he was inexperienced at that time, so he did not know the right things to do!

The guy joined job and again went straight to propose the next girl. This girl was supposed to go to Europe for study and the guy had decided to remain in India- so time-space issues made the project not feasible. Additionally inexperience and language/cutural barrier were probable issues.

And then of course the guy proposed his colleague who happened to be his neighbor too. This time also language/cultural barrier was there but inexperience was relatively less and passion bordered on psychoness. The girl called the guy's father and said she could report to police. Finally the girl married him through a thorough arranged marriage!

Moral of the story: As far as marriages are concerned, arranged marriage system is very efficient and saves a lot of time. :D

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Moral of the story: As far as marriages are concerned, arranged marriage system is very efficient and saves a lot of time. :D

i suppose it would save time if your end goal only was to be married

but if your end goal is to be in a relationship with someone you love and with someone who loves you, regardless of whether the relationship moves onto a marital state, then a pre-arranged marriage would probably not be the best route. because it takes time to find someone to love

personally, i think getting married to someone just to "be married" sounds like an outdated and potentially limiting life choice

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
nevermind, i will solve this soon...thanks ragazza.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
life lesson:

Don't get on 1 knee for a girl who will not get on 2 knees for you.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As my dad would say: God made holes so we fuck things in it

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I like this girl at my college.

She's 20, i'm 25.

Am I too old for her?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nope. Go for it :o

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I like this girl at my college.

She's 20, i'm 25.

Am I too old for her?

Hell no

Not even close

Some girl at a bar told me some stupid formula once..

Divide the younger person's age by two and add 7? Something stupid

But if you're both in your 20's, you shouldn't even be asking.

Even a 29 yo dating a 20 year old... I don't think people would bat an eye

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Hell no

Not even close

Some girl at a bar told me some stupid formula once..

Divide the younger person's age by two and add 7? Something stupid

But if you're both in your 20's, you shouldn't even be asking.

Even a 29 yo dating a 20 year old... I don't think people would bat an eye

Your age / 2 + 7 yeah. :lol:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hope it goes well. My twin brother is also trying to get a girlfriend