Official: Friendlies

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
loca what will happens if (i am sure that will happen) we wont go in cl next year,montela needs to learn anything else and not just 4 3 3 this is to much but hey we won 2 games again cariova with 2 freekicks and 1 corner

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to be patient we will have a lot of good and bad games until we get the right balance, it's just frustrating when the ref is clearly on a dickhead mission to get u

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
loca what will happens if (i am sure that will happen) we wont go in cl next year,montela needs to learn anything else and not just 4 3 3 this is to much but hey we won 2 games again cariova with 2 freekicks and 1 corner

:fp:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I havent requested a ban for him unlike the rest just called his vulture level post out. You dont just come here after a match ends and shit on the coach for no reason. Brainfarting shouldnt be tolerated from anyone.

i can say my opinion when every i want as longs as it wont be offensive to other posters and montela for me is NOT GOOD COACH FOR US AND I WILL TELL THAT MANY TIMES AS I WANT

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

giphy.gif

he tried out 352 today incase you didnt notice. and at the start we palyed 4231. but hey maybe you were watching another game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
il diavolo ,you said everything i cant say couse when i see borini montolivo even on friendly games are just to much and 3 games no goal from open play is just something we all should look into

I'm on it :mb:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is against the smaller teams finding goals, I think we will find a way past into the next round in the europa league but won't be easy

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we need to be patient we will have a lot of good and bad games until we get the right balance, it's just frustrating when the ref is clearly on a dickhead mission to get u

doveri is jube s bitch but we should talk about our milan ,ok you dont want to risk starters then give kids to play whyyyyyyyyyy do i need to watch montolivo or borini or even that antoneli

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
i can say my opinion when every i want as longs as it wont be offensive to other posters and montela for me is NOT GOOD COACH FOR US AND I WILL TELL THAT MANY TIMES AS I WANT

CALM DOWN ON THE CAPS.

there is a fine line between having an opinion and just plainly vulture posting. You were vulture posting.

he is our coach now and you doing the grumpy ash wont change a thing. best you just accept it and move on

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

he tried out 352 today incase you didnt notice. And at the start we palyed 4231. But hey maybe you were watching another game

he tried 3 5 2 ok i am done ,hahah this is crazy he tried that for what 30 seconds after simic went in oooo man and 4 2 3 1 is just another formation you need whattt wingerssss

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

That yes, calling him a cunt all the time, no.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
doveri is jube s bitch but we should talk about our milan ,ok you dont want to risk starters then give kids to play whyyyyyyyyyy do i need to watch montolivo or borini or even that antoneli

Yeah I mean I'll give Borini a bit of a chance but quite honestly Montolivo looks finished, he's been extremely lucky to be at Milan all this time it just shows how poor we were before

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It's perfectly fine to criticize the coach. It's the part where you call Montella a cunt that people dislike.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he tried 3 5 2 ok i am done ,hahah this is crazy he tried that for what 30 seconds after simic went in oooo man and 4 2 3 1 is just another formation you need whattt wingerssss

I know you have a hard on for 4312 but this ship has sailed. we clearly have other plans. a winger will definitely come. Keita the target, draxler or di maria the dream.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's perfectly fine to criticize the coach. It's the part where you call montella a cunt that people dislike.

ok i can agree on that but i simple cant watch coach who dont have any reaction and he clery dont have wingers

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i know you have a hard on for 4312 but this ship has sailed. We clearly have other plans. A winger will definitely come. keita the target, draxler or di maria the dream.

man are you for real or ,this post is vulter post like you were telling

what keita ,what draxler and what di maria

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
ok i can agree on that but i simple cant watch coach who dont have any reaction and he clery dont have wingers

we'll get 1 more winger, dont worry. And we'll probably switch to 3 defs when Romagnoli is ready. I've always hated 4-3-3 as well, but Montella is a good coach.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CALM DOWN ON THE CAPS.

there is a fine line between having an opinion and just plainly vulture posting. You were vulture posting.

he is our coach now and you doing the grumpy ash wont change a thing. best you just accept it and move on

Ash has actually been pretty positive

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And playing 4 3 1 2

------------dona--
conti--leo--roma--rr
kessie---biglia----jack
---------hakan---------
--------silva----new cf is 5 x better then
4 3 3

------donna--
conti--leo---roma--rr
kessie--biglia--jack
suso---new cf---niang

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sesheva is frustrated by montella, he's a die hard milan fan. He contributes to the forum, he never trolls. why are you requesting a ban.

his team just lost. and we haven't scored from an open play for 3 straight games. yes he must address his frustrations in a more civilized manner but requesting a ban for this is harsh, even though all of you throw a tantrum every once in a while.

not that i request a ban.. but this right here is exactly why some people in real life are treated differently than others with "less" money..

yeah the mayor might have broken the rules (crossing the light? driving to fast? maybe something worse?!) but he did soooooooo much for our town lets not do anything..

rules are for everyone, or they're not rules.. every rule has exceptions, ofc, but not some people by themselves are an exception to the rule but certain circumstances..

ontopic:
i really liked how andre played today, you could literally see his confidence rising.. such a nice player ::

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stiamo valutando al meglio le possibilità, senza fretta, se ci sarà occasione affonderemo il colpo

MIRABELI STARTING TO TALK LIKE GALLANI

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The main thing is that Silva scored....the floodgates officially open :o

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
this team lack options in attack and i remember f&m said some things about it also :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
not that i request a ban.. but this right here is exactly why some people in real life are treated differently than others with "less" money..

yeah the mayor might have broken the rules (crossing the light? driving to fast? maybe something worse?!) but he did soooooooo much for our town lets not do anything..

rules are for everyone, or they're not rules.. every rule has exceptions, ofc, but not some people by themselves are an exception to the rule but certain circumstances..

ontopic:
i really liked how andre played today, you could literally see his confidence rising.. such a nice player ::

giphy.gif

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this team lack options in attack and i remember f&m said some things about it also :lol:

TEAM DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS

SUSO IS GOOD
SILVA WILL BE
AND OTHERS ARENT ATTACKERS NIANG,BORINI ARE JUST :fp::fp: AND CUTRONE IS FUTURE,

HAKAN IS CM AT BEST OR CAM

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[/b]

man are you for real or ,this post is vulter post like you were telling

what keita ,what draxler and what di maria
Suprised you the transfer guru doesnt know milan is going to try for keita as a possible target and draxler /di maria are my wish picks for wing position.
we understand
:lol: andrei you evil
Ash has actually been pretty positive
ive realised but i just needed him for illustration purposes.
And playing 4 3 1 2

------------dona--
conti--leo--roma--rr
kessie---biglia----jack
---------hakan---------
--------silva----new cf is 5 x better then
4 3 3

------donna--
conti--leo---roma--rr
kessie--biglia--jack
suso---new cf---niang
4312 is not happening. move on pls.
Stiamo valutando al meglio le possibilità, senza fretta, se ci sarà occasione affonderemo il colpo

MIRABELI STARTING TO TALK LIKE GALLANI
fUCKING MIRABELLI CUNT AGAIN AHHH VAUDKO SUKA
The main thing is that Silva scored....the floodgates officially open :o
:thumbsup: He needed that goal badly

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
TEAM DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS

SUSO IS GOOD
SILVA WILL BE
AND OTHERS ARENT ATTACKERS NIANG,BORINI ARE JUST :fp::fp: AND CUTRONE IS FUTURE,

HAKAN IS CM AT BEST OR CAM

Well i expect 1 top striker, 1 quality winger (may be top winger and quality striker) + 1 midfielder and it would be all. Cant blame management for not getting 20 new players - its how acm looked at the end of :b:&:g: era

Hard for me to blame coach also because no matter what formation we will use we will look bad in attack atm- we need to 'believe' into kids or borini&niang . And no need to use main players for friendlies imo.
Game was ok test for some players and thats it.