Vincenzo Montella Thread

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
good luck vincenzo!

he'll do fine since miserabelli isn't the one signing the players.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Z7VvjZg.png

good bye!
This is the only legacy of Montella any true Milan fan should remember

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Montella: ‘Sevilla win more than Milan’

Vincenzo Montella points out “in the last 10 years, Sevilla have won more than Milan”.

The Coach was sacked by the Rossoneri earlier this season, before taking over at the Sanchez Pizjuan, and his first match is against Cadiz in the Copa del Rey tomorrow.

“Milan is a huge club,” Montella noted in his pre-match Press conference.

“In the last 30 years they’ve won a lot of trophies, but in the past five they’ve won few. Sevilla, in the last 10 years, have won more than Milan.

“They always play in Europe and are a very strong team.”

http://www.football-italia.net/115000/montella-‘sevilla-win-more-milan’

I'm confident he can ruin their winning ways as well, just give the cunt a little time.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Montella: ‘Sevilla win more than Milan’

Vincenzo Montella points out “in the last 10 years, Sevilla have won more than Milan”.

The Coach was sacked by the Rossoneri earlier this season, before taking over at the Sanchez Pizjuan, and his first match is against Cadiz in the Copa del Rey tomorrow.

“Milan is a huge club,” Montella noted in his pre-match Press conference.

“In the last 30 years they’ve won a lot of trophies, but in the past five they’ve won few. Sevilla, in the last 10 years, have won more than Milan.

“They always play in Europe and are a very strong team.”

http://www.football-italia.net/115000/montella-‘sevilla-win-more-milan’

I'm confident he can ruin their winning ways as well, just give the cunt a little time.

why have to compare Milan with Sevilla ? a little hurted feeling maybe ..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Montella: “milan haven’t won that much lately”

Me: “who the fuck was coaching them?”

livoG

Primavera
Reaction score
The fuk did I just watch?

The guy just broke a 22 year old streak not losing against betis at home

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Oh wow...in such manner too

who knows what heights current Milan has :lol::proud:

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Gennaro Gattuso is a better manager.

We fucked our season from the get-go with this clown

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

giphy.gif

Overachieving already. Necro, The Bear and other fanboyz are probably already on Sevilla forum saying how it's not his fault, but of the players who don't understand his grand ideas and philosophy.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
giphy.gif

Overachieving already. Necro, The Bear and other fanboyz are probably already on Sevilla forum saying how it's not his fault, but of the players who don't understand his grand ideas and philosophy.

Don't worry.

His excellent, slow, pensive buildup will soon be seen in the national team.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella: No 3-5-2 at Sevilla

Vincenzo Montella has ruled out switching to a back three at Sevilla. “You need time, but we don’t have that.”

Montella crashed to a 5-3 home defeat to city rivals Real Betis in his first game as Sevilla Coach last weekend, but the former Milan boss made it clear he would not try to emulate the three-man defence that yielded mixed results at San Siro.

“I think it’s a squad that’s built to play with a back four,” he said at a Press conference.

“In order to play with three at the back, you need time, but we don’t have that.

“I don’t think it’s just a tactical issue. We must find balance during matches. My priority is making the team more compact.

“We must improve when we don’t have the ball and be more forward-thinking when we do.”

https://www.football-italia.net/115393/montella-no-3-5-2-sevilla

:lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
montellas only fault is he let mirabelli sign mediocre players and he OK'ed every signing instead of telling mirabelli what players he needs. this naivity is what cost him because tactically and as a manager montella is night and day over gattuso

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
montellas only fault is he let mirabelli sign mediocre players and he OK'ed every signing instead of telling mirabelli what players he needs. this naivity is what cost him because tactically and as a manager montella is night and day over gattuso

:lol: :fp:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pep Guardiola: “Montella? I studied his tactics and possession football since his viola days.. thanks to him i am the coach i am today”

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pep Guardiola: “Montella? I studied his tactics and possession football since his viola days.. thanks to him i am the coach i am today”

giphy.webp

I'm pretty sure he's gonna get fired before season ends.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“We are very unhappy with the result,” said Montella afterwards.

“We have to work more. There is a good attitude, but so much to improve both in terms of performance and efficiency.

It’s just the same as what he said after our defeats.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This would be so funny, if we didn't experience having this muppet as a coach as well.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s just the same as what he said after our defeats.

Ultras meet Montella & Sevilla?

Vincenzo Montella and his Sevilla players were reportedly confronted by a group of ultras on Monday morning.

Montella’s wait for a first win in La Liga continued as Sevilla lost 1-0 to lowly Alaves on Sunday, and Calciomercato.com reports around 20 members of ‘Biris Norte’ showed up at the club’s training ground.

The website explains there was “a heated confrontation” between the ultras, Sevilla captain Nicolas Pareja and other members of the first team.

Montella and the attitude of his players would have also been criticised, before the group of fans – in the presence of police – left after an hour.

:lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

errr...riiight

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pep Guardiola: Because I learned what the wrong way to play possession football is. My new motivational quote? Don't do what Montella does

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Did he smile like a dork after the defeat?