Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All i want to say is that the UFC is fucking awsome, these guys are the modern warriors that get into the octogon for one purpose.... To beat the other guy sensless so he is knocked out or until he begs for mercy.

Did anybody watch the other UFC live with Hughed vs. Gracie? I was going to watch it but a buddy backed out in the end to watch the Oilers vs. Ducks.

ANybody watch the last UFC season 3 fight? I expected a lot more from Matt, I wanted to see that other tatoo freak power slammed in some crazy olympic supplex or something but it never happened.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
that stuff is incredible, but WWE is still my #1 wrestling source ;)

Judigator

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka.
You do realise that its pretty much just acting? At least, WWE is. I used to like old school bushido, but nowadays I dont watch any fights, except when I have the opportunity to see some ju-jitsu (I'm practicing it).

Reaction score
Hi!How are you, im new here, from finland and love Milan of course! Forza rossoneri!
But i also love fights, Yeah friends, ufc is the real thing! i have watched all fights about 3 years and i am the real fan! I love that! I also like pride but ufc is number one! That is brutal sport, things are solved in octogon! I also watched hughed vs. Gracie, that match was good, but not so good i expected. Today i get TUF 3 new episode and will be exited to see matt`s fight :D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Milanista10 said:
that stuff is incredible, but WWE is still my #1 wrestling source ;)
Same here....im not actually a great fan of wrestling though :tongue:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
TTS53 said:
Hi!How are you, im new here, from finland and love Milan of course! Forza rossoneri!
But i also love fights, Yeah friends, ufc is the real thing! i have watched all fights about 3 years and i am the real fan! I love that! I also like pride but ufc is number one! That is brutal sport, things are solved in octogon! I also watched hughed vs. Gracie, that match was good, but not so good i expected. Today i get TUF 3 new episode and will be exited to see matt`s fight :D

Wecome to the boards :)

You can introduce urself in the 'Introductions' room :)

I have no idea who you guys are talkin about, as i used to watch wrestling when it was WWF, and it was awesome. It all seemed so real back then. But now, the whole things resembles a never ending soap opera :D

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok so I guess the UFC is only being played in North America on Spike TV. UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship and it is nothing like wrestling. The UFC is full free combat that with very few rules that allowd for full fists and elbows, knees and kicks including any submission moves. It has very few rules and because of it it's fucking amazing.

This is a link that will allow you a small taste of what i am talking about.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4497041510345950954&q=UFC

Needless to say I feel so sorry for any of you that are deprived of watching this amazing sport.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for any of you who watch this shit. What a waste of time.

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
What a rude sport! I watched it on tv just few times but I don't like it.Thank God is not so famous in Italy,where wrestling is getting increasingly famous (especially between kids)... I prefer following judo and martial arts in general,they're not so "empty" (or just acting)like wrestling! However,I respect those who like watching UFC and WWF!:rolleyes:

Passion for *9* said:
I feel sorry for any of you who watch this shit. What a waste of time.
I suggest you to paraphrase your opinion in a more polite way...There's no reason to say that this is "shit"...it's just another idea of sport..
Remember,you're a mod...give the correct example! :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mercy2000 said:
I suggest you to paraphrase your opinion in a more polite way...There's no reason to say that this is "shit"...it's just another idea of sport..
Remember,you're a mod...give the correct example! :)
No I won't rephrase, dear, 'shit' is a perfectly acceptable description of the crap that is being talked about here. Plus, it's my opinion that I'm entitled to express even in a somewhat vulgar manner. Kinda matching the image of the 'sport' if you will. I'd never refer to... say... figureskating as crap, I'd call it what it is.... gay :D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
No I won't rephrase, dear, 'shit' is a perfectly acceptable description of the crap that is being talked about here. Plus, it's my opinion that I'm entitled to express even in a somewhat vulgar manner. Kinda matching the image of the 'sport' if you will. I'd never refer to... say... figureskating as crap, I'd call it what it is.... gay :D
LOL, I see the modship didnt change you 1 little bit :D

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
The UFC is full free combat that with very few rules that allowd for full fists and elbows, knees and kicks including any submission moves.
i watched the videos of the link,it's seems to be in Mtv's Celebrities Deathmatch! (with real people and not clay stuff!):tongue:

Passion for *9* said:
I'd never refer to... say... figureskating as crap, I'd call it what it is.... gay
:head: so for you only football is "the one"?! this sounds kind fascist..
ah,male ice figureskating is amazing..and it's not for gay people!

Gila#11. said:
LOL, I see the modship didnt change you 1 little bit :D
:head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
mercy2000 said:
ah,male ice figureskating is amazing..and it's not for gay people!
Yeah, The manlyest sport ever!

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Marco Azurri said:
All i want to say is that the UFC is fucking awsome, these guys are the modern warriors that get into the octogon for one purpose.... To beat the other guy sensless so he is knocked out or until he begs for mercy.

Did anybody watch the other UFC live with Hughed vs. Gracie? I was going to watch it but a buddy backed out in the end to watch the Oilers vs. Ducks.

ANybody watch the last UFC season 3 fight? I expected a lot more from Matt, I wanted to see that other tatoo freak power slammed in some crazy olympic supplex or something but it never happened.
Yes, I fancy this kind of mixed martial-arts, but I only watch UFC in his early days, in 1994, when the rule is "No Rule". When the legendary Royce Grazie still playing. In 2000, I prefer the japanese one, Pride Fighting Championship or K1.

And WWE is more to be a sports entertaintment, all of the stories are fake and also the fights, eventhough sometimes the wrestlers were injured.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Baresi, Pippo, Maldini, Pippo, Weah, Rino, did I mention Pippo?, Costacurta
I'll be travelling to Manchester this weekend to watch UFC 70, looking forward to it. Pretty decent card, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Bisping all going to be on show. It's a shame Griffin had to pull out but it should still be pretty awesome.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Baresi, Pippo, Maldini, Pippo, Weah, Rino, did I mention Pippo?, Costacurta
Erm, I DID do a search, how exactly do you think I managed to find a thread that is almost a year old?

A search for UFC returns no results and 'ultimate fighting' gives you 2 results: one which is this thread and a second asking if Mike Tyson could have kicked Bruce Lee's ass. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Zvonimir Boban said:
Erm, I DID do a search, how exactly do you think I managed to find a thread that is almost a year old?

A search for UFC returns no results and 'ultimate fighting' gives you 2 results: one which is this thread and a second asking if Mike Tyson could have kicked Bruce Lee's ass. :rolleyes:
Hmmm, anyways, atleast you tried. Continue this one.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not to mention your thread was started after this one so perhaps it's you who should search before posting.

Just got home from Manchester, actually thought Cro Cop might die for a few minutes after he got knocked out. The atmosphere for the Bisping fight was awesome and there were some really good fights on the undercard which compensated for the disappointing Arlovski fight and the absolutely terrible Heath-Machida fight.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Man i was thinking that Gonzaga will destroy him with those elbows... Parter is Mirko's weakness. He has to do something about that. I still believe in him even though i think that moving to UFC was a mistake. He should stay with Pride.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Shaquille O'Neal :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
nicee... a ufc thread :D

Good fights this saturday... any one follow UFC? I think GSP will defend his title, this guy is amazing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fedor lost :cry:

Brock won :cry:

What's next? Sonnen wins over Silva?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
gattuso could take them all on! :D

pir_02_672-458_resize.jpg

12778230661582.jpg

Fedor lost :cry:

Brock won :cry:

What's next? Sonnen wins over Silva?

Shane should had won it. Brock won because he trainned jiu-jitsu.

I don't like Brock either. Such an arrogant redneck.

I think Brock will lose when fights someone who really knows jiu jitsu. Otherwise it's very hard to win himself.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Shane should had won it. Brock won because he trainned jiu-jitsu.

I don't like Brock either. Such an arrogant redneck.

I think Brock will lose when fights someone who really knows jiu jitsu. Otherwise it's very hard to win himself.

:star::star::star: a fellow UFC/MMA fan :D

I don't think it was the jiu jitsy tbh... shane was totally gassed after the first round, you could see when he sat in his corner. The submission was there to take for lesnar... does frank mir ring a bell? one of the best jiu jitsu practitioners in the HW.

IMO lesnar didn't win, carwin lost.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
:star::star::star: a fellow UFC/MMA fan :D

I don't think it was the jiu jitsy tbh... shane was totally gassed after the first round, you could see when he sat in his corner. The submission was there to take for lesnar... does frank mir ring a bell? one of the best jiu jitsu practitioners in the HW.

IMO lesnar didn't win, carwin lost.

Yeah Shane was very tired but either way, when you're on the floor you have time to rest. He could had hold the fight for a little longer and then try to beat Brock again.

I think that Mir has a chance if he plays the cards right.

I don't think that Brock Lesnar is a phenomenon. I think he just didn't fight with the right fighters.

He sounds like a new version of Tito Ortiz. 2 stupid guys who speak better than fight.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Cain velasquez will get the next title fight against lesnar, I hope he smashes his face... If not, I hope UFC brings fedor (not gonna happen), he WILL rape lesnar, especially after his first loss he will be very hungry for the UFC HW title.