Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
GcS672.gif

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All the hate warriors have for clips is gonna make them look silly if clips upset them in 2nd round...
I can see doc printing "cool story Draymond" t-shirts..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
All the hate warriors have for clips is gonna make them look silly if clips upset them in 2nd round...
I can see doc printing "cool story Draymond" t-shirts..

unlikely to play them...

but clips won't get past game 6. Not even a q. They lose last year if Kerr is the coach or fuck... if bogut plays

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
3 days bitches...

PITBULLL TIME. DALE DALE

The bigger the heart, the harder they ball
crossover, pull up, swish, get the J off. PLAYOFFS!

anxiously awaiting which corny artist espn/tnt select to do a playoff remix 400000000 times. PRedicting Will.I.Am

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
playyyyyyyoffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssss

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

That guy Amundson with the ponytail is probably the worst player I've seen in my life. he's just an inexplicable scrub.

I actually went on wikipedia to see about this guy. how on earth did ELEVEN teams in the NBA take a chance on him is absolutely incredible. each team tosses him after a year there lol

even his page is hilarious:

Accomplishments[edit]
Played 25 games with the Colorado 14ers of the D-League in 2006?07, averaging 11.1 points (56.3% FGs), 7.6 rebounds and 2.48 blocks in 25.0 minutes per game.
Was named All-NBA D-League First Team for the 2006?07 season while also picking up Rookie of the Year honors.
At Detroit on April 15, 2007, recorded career-highs of 8 points, 11 rebounds and 4 blocks in 23 minutes of play.
Led all NBA rookies in blocks per 48 minutes played (4.32) in 2006?07 and ranked sixth among all players league-wide.
Graduated cum laude from UNLV in May 2005 with a bachelor's degree in university studies with areas of study in English and philosophy.
Was the first player in Mountain West Conference history to record multiple career games with 20+ points and 20+ rebounds.
As a senior, earned Second Team All-Mountain West Conference honors.
Career-high 17 rebounds as a Knick vs Spurs
Tries really Hard

International career[edit]
Amundson has Swedish heritage on his father's side, and also lived in Stockholm for a time. He expressed a desire to play for the Swedish national team, but that failed when the Swedish immigration ministry rejected his application for citizenship.[28]

Sweden:proud:

Dsav

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thank fuck this seasons over. Time to sit back and watch the playyyyyyy-offfffsssssss

Clippers vs Spurs is going to be good. Hope the Clips gets bounced in the 1st round.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
spreading my balls these playoffs...doing the same bracket pool i did last year...and adding a confidence pool

why do i have no confidence in warriors? why senatore why?

why do i have no confidence in rockets??? am i really going to put spurs in the finals.....again........

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you think so????

give me your full predictions

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think that the only contenders in the west are warriors, spurs and clips, the rest are pretenders. I feel that clips matchup well with spurs, a bit worse with warriors. But play offs narrows the rotation, bench becomes less important than in regular season and I feel that the clips have the best starting lineup among the three, IMHO. Memphis and Portland are too much injury plagued to be relevant, same goes for rockets and mavs as well as the pelicans just aren't good enough.
So.. Clips win vs spurs in 6, warriors vs pelicans in 5, Memphis vs Portland in 5, and Houston vs mavs in 7(coaching vs stars hmm idk might be the other way around but irrelevant).
2nd round clips win vs gsw in 6 or 7, Houston wins vs Memphis in 6...
Than clips win vs rockets in 6 in west finals...
My prediction of the west, am a little biased towards clips coz I love CP3.

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Warriors vs Memphis in 5 in 2nd round and clips vs hou in 6.
Than clips win vs warriors in 6..
Am on bus on my way home so I messed up 2nd round first time.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmmm.......interesting

idk i have no confidence in clippers...i have them out in 6 first round

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
nets to beat hawks. you heard it here first:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
clippers are 1-3 v. GSW.. One win was without bogut. Last year they were 2-2 v. GSW, 1 win was w/o bogut. Year before they were 1-3 v. GSW, only 2 games (both wins) w/ bogut

They beat GSW 4-3 in playoffs again... w/o bogut.

Bogut plays it's over in max 6

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Great mix. Don't get how you can't love him. Most fun player in NBA. He's got his physical short comings which are an issue but we have never seen someone w/ this combo of handle, shooting range, creativity and vision. He changes games by stepping on floor

his crossover, steph back from 25 feet out w/ a guy 6 inches taller is just amazing

Dsav

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Curry makes it look effortless. Its hard to describe. Its almost like he's not trying. Every move he makes in the game just appears easy for him.

This seasons MVP for me.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
here's my confidence rankings

16- cavs
15- warriors
14- spurs
13- hawks

12- bulls
11- grizzlies
10- mavs
9- wizards

8- clippers
7- rockets
6- raptors
5- celtics
4- bucks
3- blazers
2- pelicans
1- nets

i'm calling mavs over rockets...spurs over clips

my booboo brad stevens will take 2 games away from lebron

i wanted to take grizzlies over warriors........but the vegas odds..and injuries...EHHH i dont trust warriors at all