Lionel Messi Thread

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Tatooing someone`s face on your body, very stupid.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is that the same brother who were criminal?

If it is, then I no longer suspect jealousy of Leo as the cause of his life style. Cute.

Buahhahaha, but I think that tatoo is mocking messi more then anything . Notice its him in the argentian NT shirt where hes usually terrible.:o

I never though his right foot is anything special but that scoop vs bayer.......wow! Silly fifa, has hes weaker foot only at 3 stars:p

Unless he gets injured i can see him easily braking the seasonal CL goal record this year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He has 50 goals in all competitions this season,that amazing considering its only march and theres posibly some 15 games left for Barca to play.

Reaction score
Messi is only 4 goals short of equaling Barca's all-time topscorer Cesar (235 goals), and he's yet to turn 25!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Torres, Carroll and Suarez have scored as many goals combined in 103 league games as Messi has in his last 7 games.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Torres, Carroll and Suarez have scored as many goals combined in 103 league games as Messi has in his last 7 games.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

suarez is sooo ammzzmzmzmzmmzmzmz

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score

:lol: shame

----------------------------------------

In my opinion, Messi isn't on the same level as Pele, Maradonna, Zidane,...
But I'm sure he's on top, but alternate version of being on top.
Same height of roof, but different houses.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

suarez is sooo ammzzmzmzmzmmzmzmz

World Cup 2010:

Suarez: 3 goals
Messi: Zero

Uruguay: reached the semifinals
Argentina: quarters

Copa America:

Suarez: 4 goals
Messi: ....zero

Uruguay: Winners and knocked out Argentina..in Argentina

but but, Messi is azzist-machineee......yeah well, so is Suarez in Liverpool. Kuyt, Maxi Rodrigues and now Gerrard are his Nocerino and Boateng. He's been put in a tough situation with players like Carroll, Downing and Henderson around him, but he's making the most out of it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
7 goals and 5 assists, what a super star :eek:

gtfo with that overrated prick :lol: 3 goals against who? south korea and 1 in the group stages?

messi was argentina's best player until they played germany, I don't think you can do much when maradona is your coach ;)

la-photo-foot-messi-a-recu-son-ballon-d-or_42297_6217.jpg

suarez won't even win the best player in england :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Suarez is just useless this season. He is the best goal chances- Fucker this year in the EPL, with about 16 big occasions missed out of 23 or something like this.

World Cup 2010:

Suarez: 3 goals
Messi: Zero

Uruguay: reached the semifinals
Argentina: quarters

Copa America:

Suarez: 4 goals
Messi: ....zero

Uruguay: Winners and knocked out Argentina..in Argentina

but but, Messi is azzist-machineee......yeah well, so is Suarez in Liverpool. Kuyt, Maxi Rodrigues and now Gerrard are his Nocerino and Boateng. He's been put in a tough situation with players like Carroll, Downing and Henderson around him, but he's making the most out of it.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
messi was argentina's best player until they played germany, I don't think you can do much when maradona is your coach ;)

He was their "best player" because his teammates are playing to his needs......and how far has that taken them in World Cup and Copa America?
And it's even worse now than it was under Maradona.

Argentina were better when Messi didn't have more influence than Tevez.:o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He was their "best player" because his teammates are playing to his needs......and how far has that taken them in World Cup and Copa America?
And it's even worse now than it was under Maradona.

Argentina were better when Messi didn't have more influence than Tevez.:o
Argentina were a joke under maradona, batista was pretty crap as well. Tevez has never been anything special for argentina.

Argentina look better under sabella, same goes for messi.

and why are you talking about suarez when you mention 2010 world cup? forlan was much better than him.

I like suarez but he is not fit to lace Messi boots.

poor man's robinho.

his finishing is beyond disgusting.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
he just seems to be a more consistent, less spectacular version of binho.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Argentina were a joke under maradona, batista was pretty crap as well. Tevez has never been anything special for argentina.

Argentina look better under sabella, same goes for messi.

and why are you talking about suarez when you mention 2010 world cup? forlan was much better than him.

2004 Olympics:o
More consistent than Messi.:o
Also, he's been unfortunate to play in a "Messi+10" team during his best years.

Better under Sabella?:lol: Because Messi scored 2 goals, one of them from a PK, in the last minutes against Switzerland's reserves in a friendly to get his first hat trick for Argentina? That's one of their better games under Sabella, yet they played like shit during large parts of the game. They haven't improved one bit since Batista.

I remember the talks during that tournament. People were acting like Uruguay was ALL Forlan(probably because of his name compared to the rest) and without him they'd be just another San Marino and Andorra...but they're doing even better now even though he's been shit or missing. Forlan had a great World Cup, probably the best in his team, but he was just a cog in the Uruguayan machine.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Saw an interview with Messi before the match agaisnt us, such a classy and down to earth guy.

Imagine if he gets 70 goals this season...........

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

yeah hes all about class

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
and didn't he do something to some madrid fans in the clasico as well?

Schedule