\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Milan are evaluating extending Jack Bonaventura's contract until 2022, according to @NicoSchira.

Italian NT starter, consistent in the first XI squad.. will be sold for profit.

Great business by Leo as always

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Is Monza and Milan going to be a Taiwan and China type of situation? Who do I support?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Is Monza and Milan going to be a Taiwan and China type of situation? Who do I support?

Well, if you’re part French... you might just support whoever wins :D

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We can sell Silva and Suso in the summer and make good money, around 80mln, which is perfectly solid. You can bring 3 good players depending on the rates of payement etc.

Just watched Atl MAdrid squad list etc... whoever works there is a top top manager and scout. I dont speak of Simeone. All young already mostly top players.

Thats what Milan will do now, with the difference that this is fucking ac Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone picked up an ankle injury in his game for the u21s and had to be subbed off.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cutrone picked up an ankle injury in his game for the u21s and had to be subbed off.

Fucking international break!! This means at least 2-3 weeks rest and rehab. Not the best timing also when there are so many matches right now. Higuain won't get any rest at all.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fucking international break!! This means at least 2-3 weeks rest and rehab. Not the best timing also when there are so many matches right now. Higuain won't get any rest at all.

If Cutrone misses time then Borini is probably the back up CF to Higuain.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
another masterclass move by L&M after choosing Bakayoko as our only CM signing is starting the season with only 2 centre forwards when we play weekend-thursday plus copa

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U0cfkb6.png

alessio: "we have been lied to about 9/11"
scP4qXB.png

andre: "...."
Yj6MB8H.png

alessio: "we will have our revenge brother. in the end the truth will always win"

Swing and a miss

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sorry pal, the truth will win

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The truth always wins

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
can UEFA and FIFA launder money somewhere else? Meaningless crappy tournaments at the start of club season ? Really ?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
another masterclass move by L&M after choosing Bakayoko as our only CM signing is starting the season with only 2 centre forwards when we play weekend-thursday plus copa

Tbh nothing surprises me anymore. We've been subject to 2 takeovers worth several hundred million and spent 200m net over 2 summer transfer windows yet continue to field average players like Suso, Bona, Kessie, Hakan + Biglia. Not to mention continuing with our sixth mediocre coach since Allegri left. Until we hire a top coach and have half a starting XI full of top players (like Roma + Higuain) we'll continue being mediocre.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just watched Atl MAdrid squad list etc... whoever works there is a top top manager and scout. I dont speak of Simeone. All young already mostly top players.

spent 20m on Kalinic keep that

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh nothing surprises me anymore. We've been subject to 2 takeovers worth several hundred million and spent 200m net over 2 summer transfer windows yet continue to field average players like Suso, Bona, Kessie, Hakan + Biglia. Not to mention continuing with our sixth mediocre coach since Allegri left. Until we hire a top coach and have half a starting XI full of top players (like Roma + Higuain) we'll continue being mediocre.

Did you really just call Hakan and Kessie average players? Really?

Gattuso has us playing really pretty football. You want him mediocre?

Kessie is a child. He's twenty-one. Hakan sets the tone creatively for this team.

Bona has actually looked better this year than last year. I don't think he's "Milan of old" class, but he's done pretty well.

We need more players of Higuain's quality, no doubt. But Milan is building.

Also, you don't think ownership changes doesn't impact the play from players? Really?

You realize we probably have the spine of Italy's rebirth, in our team, right? We might not have Italy's future midfielders or wingers, but we have its backline and striker.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Kessie is a child. He's twenty-one. Hakan sets the tone creatively for this team.

Bona has actually looked better this year than last year. I don't think he's "Milan of old" class, but he's done pretty well.

Also, you don't think ownership changes doesn't impact the play from players? Really?

You realize we probably have the spine of Italy's rebirth, in our team, right? We might not have Italy's future midfielders or wingers, but we have its backline and striker.

coming from the guy who wants to swap balo for higuana :lol: why do you pay attention. Grass is always greener on the other side. having a pusslegri boner is another diagnosis.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
International games are stupid and that goes especially for u21 and below - completely pointless.

Borini or Tsjadout are both good enough for 10 min impact subs but neither could realistically start as CF.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

leo got 1 month and put in good work ...he didnt have much time and close to no $budget..no need to whine about past td's/owners
wel see how paolo and leo do after 6/12 months of identifying key targets

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
borini should not see any time barring the team buss crashes and half the players are injured

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Kessie + Hakan both had average seasons overall last season. Hakan was poor in the first half of the season but good in the second whereas Kessie interchanged good performances with mediocre ones regularly. Nobody on the world stage rates either player besides R+B which is why only Wolves were interested in Kessie this summer :lol: Do they have potential to become very good squad players one day? Absolutely. Can either become a top player? I highly doubt it. Regardless, a striker of Higuain's quality deserves to be playing with similar calibre players like he did at RM, Napoli & Juve instead of those 2 and the likes of Suso + Bona.

Like I said before, we have 2 legit top players (Roma + Higuain) and several highly promising youngsters who played one season at top level but fell off and need to re-establish themselves (Donna, Caldara, Conti + Bakayoko). However, the rest are merely mediocre to good squad players bar Cutrone who has real potential.

As for Gattuso, we played well for the first hour against Napoli but then got outclassed and deserved to lose. We totally dominated Roma in the first half (mostly due to EDF's inept tactics) but the second half was 50-50 and could've gone either way. He's performed well so far with the scraps he's been given but I'd swap him for a top coach who guarantees results and will attract big names anyday.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
coming from the guy who wants to swap balo for higuana :lol: why do you pay attention. Grass is always greener on the other side. having a pusslegri boner is another diagnosis.

Actually I said if we were offered an "all or nothing" 3 way trade between Martial-Balo-Di Maria and Hakan't-Higuain-So-so I'd do it in a heartbeat. Also, jacking over Gattuso yet shitting on Allegri (who's won 4 doubles and reached 2 CL finals) says everything about your intellect :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
We need some MR positivity in this place

Shameful the way people treat others.

Shameful

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Hm did Ibra play with Aquilani and Nocerino behind himself?? Was it Abate and Antonini who provided the crosses?

I also can't remember which club is his favorite...

Status
Not open for further replies.