Week 24: Lazio (1) vs AC Milan (1) - Monday 13/02/2017 - 20:45 CET

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
a? 3 pks denied. 3.

It's nazios own fault they didn't convert their chances (even though they were nothing special) just as it is our own fault we didn't score that Ocampos miss.

But action has to be taken against this referee. We did get robbed, no other way to look around it. Pure robbery. I hope he loses his fucking license. This isn't fucking funny anymore. These bitches are costing us points ffs

The penalty against us was not called because the ref saw a foul from Donna but from Gomez as I learned from the postmatch interview of Montella.

I must recheck the video, however after all the pk call could have been right.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
the only reason we had point this game because Lazio is ridiculosly bad and some individual plays by Donna and Suso
Montella did everything wrong actually :fp:

Jorjie

Yipikaye Madafaka
Reaction score
Just watched the highlights :eek:
Donna was amazing as usual, I don't know how many saves that he did in this match. :star:

Overall, I feel sad because our team's performance has dropped significantly from last year. Is it because of injury issues?

Hopefully we could reach EL next year. Forza Milan

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no bona and our midfield is static- thats why as soon as he got injured we got fucked

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Lol @ haters. Vangioni was okay. Better than De Sciglio has ever been as LB. He passed it forward many times succesfully and tackled and shit.
De Sciglio just fucking passes it backwards and runs home when we're attacking, and he's not even better at defending either.
Felipe Anderson is a great winger, fast and tricky, good passer. He's not a simpleton like Cuadrado, he'd make any fullback look bad.

Sosa is a good passer. I think he'd be really good in 3-5-2. We need to crowd the midfield with all our mediocre mids. With 3 CBs we they'll have a little less defensive responsibilities too. Maybe even Fernandez could fit in there then.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ haters. Vangioni was okay. Better than De Sciglio has ever been as LB. He passed it forward many times succesfully and tackled and shit.
De Sciglio just fucking passes it backwards and runs home when we're attacking, and he's not even better at defending either.

Lmao

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Pretty expected that we don't win games with Bona out, he was pretty much carrying Milan

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

what a joke

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

laughing-black-man-o.gif

Please do everyone a favor: stop watching football :fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So i watched the extended highlights, and read trough this thread a bit...man we were lucky to get a point here.

Yes the ref was a tad bit shit (not biased, just shite), but we were very lucky not to get battered in this game.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Felipe Anderson is a great winger, fast and tricky, good passer. He's not a simpleton like Cuadrado, he'd make any fullback look bad.

Sosa is a good passer. I think he'd be really good in 3-5-2. We need to crowd the midfield with all our mediocre mids. With 3 CBs we they'll have a little less defensive responsibilities too. Maybe even Fernandez could fit in there then.

:fp::fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
So i watched the extended highlights, and read trough this thread a bit...man we were lucky to get a point here.

Yes the ref was a tad bit shit (not biased, just shite), but we were very lucky not to get battered in this game.

We were shit for until Poli got subbed.

In the front there was no connection with the two wingers and false nine
+
Incompatible midfield
+
Last resort defence

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Another never say die performance from our boys. The spirit in this team is somehow making up for the lack of quality. We have about 5-6 first team players unavailable for this game but still manage to get a result. We had a clear penalty not given to us as well. Yet we still keep finding a way to get something from the game.
The players are playing for the manager and each other. If we can continue like this and get an EL spot it will be a good achievement.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Of course he had a few decent tackles, but that was the only positive aspect of his game.
Remember that Maldini is famously quoted for saying that if he had to tackle then he had already made a mistake. People in here tend to glorify Paletta aswell, because he makes some heroic last resort tackles, but really looks like a training cone through the majority of the games.
The truth is that if the Lazio forwards had had any sense of killer instinct yesterday we would have easily lost by 2-3 goals.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vangioni is definitely solid as back-up and especially as back-up of the back-up. I don´t think many clubs have better 3rd choice LBs.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Vangioni is definitely solid as back-up and especially as back-up of the back-up. I don´t think many clubs have better 3rd choice LBs.

hmm... no :fp:

Guy was terrible last game. We have better LB's in Slovenia 1st league ffs :lol:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Of course he had a few decent tackles, but that was the only positive aspect of his game.
Remember that Maldini is famously quoted for saying that if he had to tackle then he had already made a mistake. People in here tend to glorify Paletta aswell, because he makes some heroic last resort tackles, but really looks like a training cone through the majority of the games.
The truth is that if the Lazio forwards had had any sense of killer instinct yesterday we would have easily lost by 2-3 goals.
This.

People are finally starting to realise how unreliable Paletta is. Vangioni is absolute trash though, can't believe some people here actually think that he had a good game.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

nah, the ref was fine. He arguably could have called a pen on Gomez but didn't. We can't blame all our troubles on the ref

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it was important that we didn't lost this match.
donnarumma kept us in the game on many occasions and thankfully we managed to equalize at the end.
there are still many games until the end.
don't forget also that Lazio and fiorentina who are our rivals for European qualification are also competing in the Europa league (Lazio also in coppa italia) so despite our thin squad we may be able to reach our goal if we give everything on the pitch.
next game is very important as well against fiorentina. we will have a few more options and also play in san siro.
win this game please.
FORZA MILAN!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
laughing-black-man-o.gif

Please do everyone a favor: stop watching football :fp:

De Sciglio is objectively speaking the worst LB since since Taiwo.

Antoninini was good compared to him. Constant was better. Urby was better. Mesbah and him were pretty much the same. If you bring up whoscored ratings I will assume you just play FIFA instead of actually watching real games.

No one ever fucking looks at how De Sciglio plays, they just go "good boy" , "legacy", "little maldini, so smart, unsellable", "he was in azzuri you know" (pretending he didn't get fucking carried).

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Antoninini was good compared to him. Constant was better. Urby was better. Mesbah and him were pretty much the same. If you bring up whoscored ratings I will assume you just play FIFA instead of actually watching real games.

No one ever fucking looks at how De Sciglio plays, they just go "good boy" , "legacy", "little maldini, so smart, unsellable", "he was in azzuri you know" (pretending he didn't get fucking carried).

Nah, you just fail to see certain positive traits it seems. Have a visit on Lazio forum, or any forum discussing the game, and see the mockery of Vangionis match.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Donna was amazing
The team has great spirit
Still unhappy that it was only a draw though
So many starters missing, but still, we lack quality in depth
Always Forza Milan!
❤️

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

wow never seen so much more sh!t than this :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Kkkkkkkkkkkk
What a shit post

Schedule