Lucas Roggia Thread

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Seem's to be a lot of confusion surrounding this lad. Signed in the last hour of the winter mercato.

50352_119980004727120_9442_n.jpg

Name: Lucas Ramos Roggia
Date of birth: 21/01/1991
Debut: 24/01/2010
Matches played by professional cast: 7
Place of birth: Santa Maria RS
Height: 1m77cm
Weight: 75kg

So Another forward?!

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
his agent is raiola.:fp: maybe tomorrow, galliani will buy raiola's daughter and gave it to seedorf:lol: he has experience with ronaldo's GF.:lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He will probably be sold to a mid-table / Spanish or French league team in the summer

darkw1zard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
numero 22
Why I feel he will be another Grimi, Montelongo, Cardacio, Viudez, Mattioni??
Signing just for the sake of signing.

Raiola boys: Ibra, VanBommel, Dídac Vilà, Lucas Roggia, ... , I wouldnt mind if next is Balo ??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Say, isn't this supposed to be moved to the Milan players section.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
and another striker, two strikers signed on one day for the Primavera, I think we'll have about ten forwards now or whatever :D

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Anyone have info on this player . He played vs us this summer . His wikipedia stats are pretty good lol . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Roggia

So we got 3 strikers for the primavera team but they needed it . With kingsley always injured , they needed a bit more depth .

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have info on this player . He played vs us this summer . His wikipedia stats are pretty good lol . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Roggia

So we got 3 strikers for the primavera team but they needed it . With kingsley always injured , they need a bit more depth .

Do you know who can write and edit these articals on Wiki? Everybody.

-

Height: 1m77cm

Sigh. You must be of exclusive quality (Iniesta, xavi, david silva like) to make it into a club like AC Milan or just...top sport. Too tiny imo.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
His goal scoring records doesn't even make sense. 2 goals for every app? Right...

Yeah but it is fake . I dont think he evered scored with internacional .

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and another striker, two strikers signed on one day for the Primavera, I think we'll have about ten forwards now or whatever :D

We literally want to play attacking football.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
who the fuck is this guy?

fuck you raiola.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This years Grimi,Digao,Cardaccio,Viudez etc.? At least he has an Italian passport but since we didn't use our spot anyway it doesn't matter in the end.I hope he is at least SOMETHING to this team the next few months.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Why you expect anything from this boy? This is a pure marketing move for the boy and for his agent (Mino). We make him a favor so he can be sold in some mid table club in Europe. That's all.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
he has potential

great accuracy

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this guy was supposed to be a big hit for Internacional, the new Pato and such.

At some point he signed with Raiola (together João Paulo, another promissing youth) and he played hard ball to get more money on his first contract.
Inter don't use players without contract though, so this guy was for almost a season without football till the negotiations ended. João Paulo developed late cause of this, but eventually jumped to the first team. But Lucas Roggia career stalled after that.

He had a brief spell with the first team last season (that coincides with the Internacional x Milan in the Audi Cup), then he got relegated to Inter B and this season he lost even his starting spot in Inter B.

I can't say anything about his quality though... He doesn't got more than a few late subs appearences and friendlies with the first team. Not even enough to get to know his style.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Why I feel he will be another Grimi, Montelongo, Cardacio, Viudez, Mattioni??
Signing just for the sake of signing.

Raiola boys: Ibra, VanBommel, Dídac Vilà, Lucas Roggia, ... , I wouldnt mind if next is Balo ??

pleasing raiola in order for him to land us balotelli :D

if he can come up with an important goal or two or an assist i will be happy

Edit; after reading what sven wrote he wont even play for the primavera :lol: . lol at me hoping

Samel

Primavera
Reaction score
I love how everyone is jumping to all kinds of conclusions without even seeing the guy play. Take it down a notch, Pato also played only a few games for Internacional and pay big money to get him, this guy may be a surprise, but he would have to be with the first team.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
roggia will world class!!! Braida is unique scout:fp::fp::fp::fp:, braida found Mattioni, viudez, cardacio.... and neglected pastore,lamela....:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

atleast Roggia is young!!!:lol:

Braida vs Galliani is u70+ old!!! sometime they make decision :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you guys expecting every transfer deal to be worldclass potential with huge investment :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I love how everyone is jumping to all kinds of conclusions without even seeing the guy play. Take it down a notch, Pato also played only a few games for Internacional and pay big money to get him, this guy may be a surprise, but he would have to be with the first team.

But pato had youtube videos!!!

:o