• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we Conte yet?

Soon enough. He'll be hoping the railings and jumping into the San Siro faithful by the summer.

giphy.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Towards Sassuolo-Milan, Borini towards confirmation at the center of the attack. (Milannews)

giphy.gif

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have not kept a clean sheet for 16 successive matches

What I said yestersay lol. If you guys wanna make money. Put Milan both teams to score or other team score

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Milan lack serenity, which coach was it that said that a lot? Allegri?

i forget. but seriously the team looks stressed tf out and it looks like that contributes to the lack of belief and winning mentality

the whole gattuso tough love, praising opponents constantly, humbleness to the point of self deprecation.. i mean it just is not working for this young team

they need someone to boost their confidence and bring serenity

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
FI:

Former Milan defender Adil Rami believes he could be a Coach, as he couldn’t do worse than “total catastrophe” Filippo Inzaghi.

The Frenchman worked with SuperPippo during the 2014-15 season, but he wasn’t impressed by the Bologna Coach.

The World Cup winner spoke to L’Équipe magazine, and was asked if he’d consider moving into coaching when he hangs up his boots.

“I have it in the back of my mind,” Rami admitted.

“I’ll start taking my badges this year, I think I could be a very good Coach. Well, maybe not at Marseille, I don’t want to go bald!

“I’ve been lucky to have very good Coaches: Rudi [Garcia], Didier Deschamps, Unai Emery, Laurent [Blanc], Clarence Seedorf.

“When you look at them you say it won’t be easy to live up to, but thanks to Filippo Inzaghi I tell myself I can do it, because he was a total catastrophe!”

Lol.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
http://www.spiegel.de/international...-woman-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230627.html

American Woman Files Complaint against Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo denies the accusations, the sex was consensual, according to him. Mayorga's lawyer's claim relies in part on a document, which includes Ronaldo's description of what happened that night. In that document, the soccer player is quoted as saying: "She said no and stop several times."

https://twitter.com/Rafanelli/status/1045647168747589632

Ronaldo answers the question if she did scream or got loud during sex as followed: "She said stop or no several times. She said that she doesn't want to, but she has made herself available. Afterwards I apologized. But she never screamed."

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20180928_03792041

An American woman accuses football player Cristiano Ronaldo of having raped her. In Der Spiegel she brings out her story. A statement from Ronaldo partly confirms her side of the story.

It is a legal battle between unequal parties: on the one hand Cristiano Ronaldo, 33, soccer world star. On the other side Kathryn Mayorga, 34, a blank sheet from Las Vegas. Once they crossed their paths: on June 12, 2009 in a nightclub and then in apartment 57306 of the Palms-Hotel in Las Vegas.

The German weekly Der Spiegel reported last year that Mayorga accused the footballer of having raped her in the penthouse apartment. Although the footballer denies everything and says that it was sex with mutual consent, months later it came to an arrangement between the lawyers of Mayorga and Ronaldo. He paid the woman 375,000 dollars (324,000 euros). In return, the alleged victim gave a written guarantee that she would never speak of the accusations.

what a scumbag. literally his own words saying that she said no several times and he persisted.

lot of juice on this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/9jmdvl/rape_allegations_american_woman_files_complaint/

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini again will be too much even for Rino. We all know he is not a tactical genius but this is absurd. When you do not have a striker you should just change the formation or try a false 9 formation. Why not put Samu in the upfront 3 and let them switch positions in order to distract the opponent. Let's try something new ffs. What is so special about this 4 3 3 formation?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd like to see:

$

Pavon-Caldara-Roma

Conti/X-Kessie-Tonali-X/Barreca

X

Guain-Paqueta​

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is the only formation that suits Suso... thats it. I can't figure out why we don't try 451 or 442.

That's not really true. Suso is more suited for 442 as he likes to stay outside the box waiting for the ball and try to deliver a decent croos/pass. In 433 formation he must be much more active in the box which definately is not his thing. If we switch to 442 and have 2 players in the box he will probably hit his best form as there will be 2 strikers to use his crosses.

EDIT - If I was in charge I would've tried something like this
----------------Donna------------
Calabria--Caldara-Roma--Laxalt
Suso-Kessie----Biglia----Bonaventura
----------------Hakan----------------
---------------Higuain---------------

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd like to see:

$

Pavon-Caldara-Roma

Conti/X-Kessie-Tonali-X/Barreca

X

Guain-Paqueta​

May swap Pavon for sum1 older and "crack"... Godin, stick him in the middle

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
That's not really true. Suso is more suited for 442 as he likes to stay outside the box waiting for the ball and try to deliver a decent croos/pass. In 433 formation he must be much more active in the box which definately is not his thing. If we switch to 442 and have 2 players in the box he will probably hit his best form as there will be 2 strikers to use his crosses.

EDIT - If I was in charge I would've tried something like this
----------------Donna------------
Calabria--Caldara-Roma--Laxalt
Suso-Kessie----Biglia----Bonaventura
----------------Hakan----------------
---------------Higuain---------------

I feel like Suso himself doesn't want to have the defensive responsibility playing as a true midfielder would entail. Otherwise I agree.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we do the same shit and borini starts next game i want gattuso gone... i dont like saying it but its too much. :fp:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont get how we are still trying 433... i mean thats the formation this roster has the most problems with.

say what you people want about conte but we got the players for 352.

Only 2 strikers in the team. Right now both of them are injured. Plus you need to rotate. How does the team have the players for 352?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only 2 strikers in the team. Right now both of them are injured. Plus you need to rotate. How does the team have the players for 352?

doesnt necessarily need 2 out and out strikers. Hakan sits behind them(best position). Laxalt's best position lm. Baka's Best position. Conti's best position. Caldara's best position.

how do we not?

Status
Not open for further replies.