Dejan Savicevic Thread

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
You people know rules on political discussions, don't make me remind you every second day.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Passion for *9* said:
Ahm, it's in Macedonia if I recall correctly,, but the area is inhabited by lotsa ethnic Albanians I think (remember some bad bad fighting there in the war some years ago) + Besi kinda hopes for a Greater Albania or sth in the future.... ;) I'm with Yugo on this one, FORZA YUGOSLAVIA ! :D

@ percik:

The title of the thread should make it clear, also to you, unless you've soaked your brain in vodka again + can't process simple info.... :o
Why is thier a not a place called Tetova in Macedonia on my map then? But thier is in Albania? And it was Demerio, not Yugoslavian who said it originally ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
They use the spelling Tetovo I think.

Oh, and my reference is based on the fact that Yugo has always been outspoken on the issue, unrelated to this thread,,, you just don't know cos you are still a NEWBIE :tongue:

Ok, I see on closer inspection that thier is a place called "Titov Veles" in Macedonia, that is probably it.

P.S. I have been here for ages, but not under this profile. I will see if you can work it out, do ye rembr me Amigo's ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
It's Tetovo, now believe me or not + it's in Macedonia. It's close to Albania though. Look:

mk-map.gif

See ? :D

Ah, so you're another one of those multiple identity types :mad: I can't remember anyone from Scotland as young as you posting here b4, help me out...
You really can't rember me, your dear old Amigo? Remember you got me banned? :mad:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I never had a dear ole amigo here,, ahem..... Got u banned ? I'm not that powerful, believe me. An ex- Manure troll ?

Sorry, drawing a blank here.

We had this compulsive dude named Sheva-Ukraina or sth... he was like you, 800 posts in 1 week... :D He went by biski biskit later + has kinda retired.

Come on, shoot it :tongue:

:-)eek: menon's sidekick superman ??? Eh, you better NOT)
Back to your original point. I am not offended by your term "Newbie". Infact I think you should practise what you preach, and make way for the next generation of Milanista :tongue:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
PPPPFFFFFF... dream on, little one :tongue: I am the current AND the next generation :tongue:

So are you going to reveal your former identity ? I know you're into bullshit posts but the time I'm willing to spare on individual posters here is limited, this goes 4 everyone. Ciao.
Little one :D I defy you to find anyone who has risen to such infamy in such a small amount of time as I ;)
And please stay, I enjoy hearing the pearls of wisdom from the elderly :tongue:

I had no other profile, I was screwing with your mind to make you sweat it out thinking I was some old nemesis coming back for vegence.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I never had a dear ole amigo here,, ahem..... Got u banned ? I'm not that powerful, believe me. An ex- Manure troll ?

Sorry, drawing a blank here.

We had this compulsive dude named Sheva-Ukraina or sth... he was like you, 800 posts in 1 week... :D He went by biski biskit later + has kinda retired.

Come on, shoot it :tongue:

:-)eek: menon's sidekick superman ??? Eh, you better NOT)

Incase you didnt know there are many in this forum that got banned because of you or so they say. Redondo and a few others, well i recieved emails when they got banned as i dont think they bashed or cursed here more then you did. Ps: This dude is an inzaghi poster boy lover like you. I thought he was you're clone for a moment. Go and check his post under the inzaghi thread

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Incase you didnt know there are many in this forum that got banned because of you or so they say. Redondo and a few others, well i recieved emails when they got banned as i dont think they bashed or cursed here more then you did. Ps: This dude is an inzaghi poster boy lover like you. I thought he was you're clone for a moment. Go and check his post under the inzaghi thread
It may shock you to hear this, but alot of people like Pippo, and just because they do doesn't mean they are in someway a double a profile of Passion.

P.S. Don't talk down to me, I am above you, 790 above you to be presice ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
It may shock you to hear this, but alot of people like Pippo, and just because they do doesn't mean they are in someway a double a profile of Passion.

Thats becuase i have a life and dont have as much free time like you to post 700+ post a day. Punk :devil2:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Lo Tsar said:

lol :D :D :D :D :D

you aren't serious are you? :tongue:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo Powers said:
lol :D :D :D :D :D

you aren't serious are you? :tongue:
Of course I am not serious ;) But I don't see why I should be refered to as "boy" by him :rolleyes:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Thats becuase i have a life and dont have as much free time like you to post 700+ post a day. Punk :devil2:
Doubt it ;)

Also, I have been here longer than 2 and a half days, so I guess that disproves your 700+ post's a day theory :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ok, back to the topic now ;)

The thing with bikes is that you're more likely to get hurt than if you were driving a car, and that's regardless if the fault is your own or someone else's. And that's a fact. That's why you're very unlikely to ever see me on a bike.

Get well soon Dejan.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Look, menon, if only half of what you claim were true you wouldn't be here to claim it. Redondo's problem was, apart from his 'funny' posts, that he signed up under at least 3 identities,, oops wait... Red Girl was another incarnation... so.. it's safe to say 4 aliases minimum. He was talking to himself at times. At one point, when he plagiarized posts in Spanish from some other forum to establish 'credibility' as an 'Argentinian' here, things simply weren't funny anymore. Apparently mods/admins must have been fed up too + THEY decided to ban him... If he is a buddy of yours, which he seems to be since he was whining to you via email, why didn't you let him know that multiple identities aren't exactly cool. Ah, duh... need I say more than superman ?! :o

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
scharatz said:
Ok, back to the topic now ;)

LoL it must be hard being an administrator here :) is that the bon jovi have a nice day logo on you're avatar? By the way, any update on sav's condition?

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Passion for *9* said:
It's Tetovo, now believe me or not + it's in Macedonia. It's close to Albania though. Look:

mk-map.gif

See ? :D

Ah, so you're another one of those multiple identity types :mad: I can't remember anyone from Scotland as young as you posting here b4, help me out...

As u can see TETOVO is in Macedonia....10X Passion for 9 ;)
i really prefer to besikaka to wright Tetovo,Macedonia instead Albania....
I`am not talking nothing political, just only imagine how u will feel if i wrote
Edinbourgh, Deutchland or Berlin, Switcerland ....

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
LoL it must be hard being an administrator here :) is that the bon jovi have a nice day logo on you're avatar?
Yes it is and yes it is :smileani:

Now, let's forget about Besikaka's geographical incompetence and stick to the topic (I mean that!).

Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB, R.Baggio, Savicevic and Sheva
Question About Dejan Savicevic

Hi Guys

big fan of the forum. i have a question. i'm a big fan of Dejan Savicevic and the historic win over Barca back in 94.

i have been reading about how Capello didnt like him and thats why he didnt make him play in the final of the CL against Ajax that we lost 0-1.

Here is some of the comment i read on the net:

"It's fair to say Savicevic and Capello's relationship was strained. Had it not been for the intervention
of club President Silvio Berlusconi, Savicevic would probably have been left to rot on the Milan bench.
Capello controversially left Savicevic out of the 1993 Intercontinental Cup final claiming the player was 'tired' and even more controversially out of the 1995 European Cup final claiming Savicevic was injured, Savicevic insisted he was fit. To this day Milan supporters are convinced had Savicevic played Milan would have been victorious in both matches."

my question is if capello didnt like him, how come the whole team was built around him and he was instrumental in so many win in the 90s??

thanx

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
I remmember that for the game against Ajax Savicevic was injured and thats why he was left out and yes many think if he played that game Milan would have won cos he was one of our best players then.But its the first time I hear he was on bad terms with Capelo...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi Edi

thanx for your reply. yeah i was suprised when i heard about it too.
man, i remeber when Milan walked into the field with the red and black, i knew we gona lose that game. Nothing like the white in CL.

god bless Savicevic

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
welcome man, i think your new here right?

yah i think we would have won had savicevic played

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Doesn't make sense, considering he was a first choice in the matches preceding that final. If I remember correctly, he pulled out on the day of the final having failed a fitness test.

Forza Il Genio.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi Guys. I'm Iraqi living in NZ. Big Milan Supporter since the late 80s.

Man, i remeber the game against Paris St Germain in the semis, he was a genius. i hope Milan will find the edge this week against Barca.

Here in NZ, they dont show the Italian leauge. so i only watch the highlights on the net. but they show the CL live.

Schedule