Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Rami's girl
BVqsCP3IgAAUV_8.jpg
:lol::lol:

so photoshoped. Painted the right and left part of her tummy white to make her look thinner.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We got to have Mexsex and Rami as our CB partners. :lol: they play with heart but will still get you to laugh from time to time :lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I'll wait until he starts playing before I say anything... for all those bashing Zapata, go read your comments from the end of last season where he was hailed as a great player.

Buying him now right when Silvestre and Bonera are about to return means that it's very likely someone will be sold, or at the very least it means that Vergara will be loaned out because he's not ready by a mile ...
Also it means that the management is silently accepting they were wrong, and they are now trying to limit the backlash for the crappy job that they did this summer.

Too bad, the 3rd spot is already gone ... at this point, I'd rather we didn't qualify for Europa League either... that cup just drains your energy, causes injuries and the gains are minimal.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Buying him now right when Silvestre and Bonera are about to return means that it's very likely someone will be sold, or at the very least it means that Vergara will be loaned out because he's not ready by a mile ...
Also it means that the management is silently accepting they were wrong, and they are now trying to limit the backlash for the crappy job that they did this summer.

I don't doubt Galliani simply passed on a defender last window to wait for better opportunities in the winter. Probably did the same with a CM after Kucka didn't get done.

If you think about, he "completes" the squad every year in the winter (+ replace departures). He thinks it on a 2-3 windows base.

The points it cost us on the way though :(

A.C. Milan 360

Beginner
Reaction score
@ACMilanOZ

Spanish radio station 'Cope Valencia' reports Valencia President Amadeo Salvo and Ernesto Bronzetti met for dinner yesterday and discussed the details of Rami's imminent transfer to Milan. Bronzetti is also expected to meet with Rami and his agent today for lunch at the restaurant 'Aragon 58'.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I don't doubt Galliani simply passed on a defender last window to wait for better opportunities in the winter. Probably did the same with a CM after Kucka didn't get done.

If you think about, he "completes" the squad every year in the winter (+ replace departures). He thinks it on a 2-3 windows base.

The points it cost us on the way though :(

Exactly, last year we were really lucky that Montolivo and El Shaarawy were playing all games with a very few exceptions, the management should have learned the lesson and not be so stingy on who we bought.

The truth is that the management says one thing, but does another. I probably should have learned by now :) , but I still felt disappointment... *sighs*

I agree that Galliani doesn't like to overpay, and according to the statements made, our year starts in January. That said, considering the last two transfer periods ... we have spent less than 20 million after considering both players that were bought and sold ... very little to be competitive. Add to that the fact that Ambrosini, Yepes and Bojan got replaced with Cristante, Vergara and Saponara which unfortunately seem far from solid backups ... and all reads like Galliani is just trying to buy time .

I'm sure that in 2-3 years we'll probably have a good team ... Galliani is good at finding deals (sometimes they're good and sometimes not), however today I don't see our team as ready to fight for the top 3 spots. Roma, Napoli and Juventus are way ahead of us ... and as much as this might sound contradictory, to me the one team with the highest possibility of catching for a 3rd place is Juventus. Napoli and Roma are hungry and better in quality.

Personally I think that once we get Honda I doubt we'll buy another midfielder ... Kucka will come only if another player leaves (Nocerino?) ... either way this season is already compromised too much, we currently have no more than 10% of making the third place.

A.C. Milan 360

Beginner
Reaction score
@ACMilanOZ

Transfer market guru Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Rami has already agreed to join Milan. He has spoken with Galliani via telephone to reach an agreement on his wages. Both A.C. Milan and Valencia want to reach a conclusion as quickly as possible. Rami is expected to arrive in Milan on January 1st in order to start training with his new teammates.

There are reports that Rami might arrive at Milanello this coming Friday in order to undertake his medical examination.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Who the hell is this guy and is he good?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
I'll wait until he starts playing before I say anything... for all those bashing Zapata, go read your comments from the end of last season where he was hailed as a great player.

Too bad, the 3rd spot is already gone ... at this point, I'd rather we didn't qualify for Europa League either... that cup just drains your energy, causes injuries and the gains are minimal.

But the winner of Europa League can get a Champions League spot & another 11m (not that much though)
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Finance/01/97/53/15/1975315_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
bro I cant tell if ur being serious or not pharoah. surely u know rami, one of the main reasons along with gervinho and hazard why lille won the lique 1 in 2011. on form he has potential to be world class but he pushes forward a lot which can make him a liability. conversely, unlike mexes he is excellent in the air despite only being taller than his partner in the france national team by 2 cms, besides he is much stronger than him physically as well. mexes has got a good physique but both him and zapata have been bullied by much smaller opponents quite often which is simply unacceptable.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
as long as rami doesnt play like a harami, he will be fine.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
bro I cant tell if ur being serious or not pharoah. surely u know rami, one of the main reasons along with gervinho and hazard why lille won the lique 1 in 2011. on form he has potential to be world class but he pushes forward a lot at times which can be a liability. conversely, unlike mexes he is excellent in the air despite only being taller than his partner in the france national team by 2 cms, besides he is much stronger than him physically as well. mexes has got a good physique but both him and zapata have been bullied by much smaller opponents quite often which is simply unacceptable.

Im going to tell you right now im completely oblivious and ignorant to pretty much anything thants not serie a,epl and madrid. I dont pay attention to anything else so this guy is new to me

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I don't know Rami that well, may have seen him a few times, so can't tell if he's better than our current CBs, but at least he shouldn't be worse than them.
Finally we get a reinforcement for our defense, though it's a bit too late, we needed one already in the summer, but Galliani seems to like the winter transfer window more. Hopefully Rami will turn out to be great, then we might have another great second half of the season and hopefully til then don't lose too much ground.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just hope he is not like Zapata and Constant, kills it while on loan then falls to shit should we buy him outright.That said IF this happens 7M could be a good pick up and means either Silvestre,Zaccardo or Bonera will be gone.

Rami and Honda coming in Looks good on paper,let's up it happens.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but Rami is shit...Zapata shit.

I've watched him the past couple seasons & he's been HORRIBLE.

Some players get better with age others decline. He falls into the latter along with Zapata.

He's slow, brainless & an egomaniac like Boateng.

How come every time teams want to offload fodders :g: is first in line with his trolley? He thinks he can turn water into wine but fails miserably with Zapata, Silvestre etc.

The only positive thing is loan with option. Having said that wouldn't put it past :g: to sign him after an average season like Zapata & then we're back to square one.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

f off, I can find you vids of 2 T Silva mistakes in 10 secs.
EVERY defender makes mistakes, EVERY

Rami will thrive is Serie A and in our team.
He's much better than Zapata, even Mexes too..

Valencia were deep in shit recent years, he was unsettled and they fell out. If it wasn't for that he would cost 16-20 mil and you guys would only be dreaming about it.

Be happy the club is at least taking a baby step in the right direction, were actually buying the right reinforcement, a CB, and its only mid October :eek:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
He is better than what we have

That should be enough reason to bring him in

Especially on loan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen much of him, but from what I've seen he's not really a quick technical CB but he's strong as an ox, good in the air.

on loan with option to buy is a very good signing, hopefully he doesn't just perform for a permanent stay and then turn to shit like zapata.

Schedule