Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
not the worst lb we had

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
He gets alot of stick.....but alot of it has to do with the lack of a dynamic, fast dribbler on the wing to take the attention of multiple defenders....and the fact that Hakan and Jack have a tendency to ignore his overlaps and make poor decisions. Definitely good enough to get us to champions league, and I think he will look much better with more dynamic players with better decision making on his side.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Was the best player on the pitch in the first half, great game all round. Best game for the club.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Great performance.
Put in some quality balls, including the opener for Kessie.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Please use your right foot more often. Grazie

Happy for him

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
The difference when Laxalt is on the bench waiting for you to fuck up instead of Antonelli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
His best match in a milan jersey

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He's improving.

Too bad Bonaventura and Calhanoglu were clueless today.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I've constantly advocated selling him and in my view he was one of our worst players last season. But very promising start to this season. Great to see him look up and pick out passes rather than drift through the motions.

His lack of speed might be annoying, but a clever fullback doesn't always need speed. RicRod is getting better. (Or maybe real strikers are making his job easier).

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Fantastic cross for the equaliser.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I've constantly advocated selling him and in my view he was one of our worst players last season. But very promising start to this season. Great to see him look up and pick out passes rather than drift through the motions.

His lack of speed might be annoying, but a clever fullback doesn't always need speed. RicRod is getting better. (Or maybe real strikers are making his job easier).
Great to know your eye for talent is still spot on

Can we please get a list of all the players you rate so we can send it to L&M so that they can avoid them like the plague?

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I think he is very professional in his approach.

Not athletic but always brings quality.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One pf our few layers who can manage opoonents pressing. Given how this is one of our biggest weaknesses I think RR is one of our most important players.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Get better and better every game, he has been great this season. I feel very comfortable with him now whether it’s defending or on the ball.

This is the player we bought last season, growing in stature every game. Hopefully he keeps it up.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Another VERY good game. I'm starting to think Laxalt was the spark he needed.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Very inteligent player. movement and distribution.
of course not flashy or fast therefore goes under the radar.
respect

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
obviously it took him some time to adapt to his new life in a new city, new language, new teammates but now hes at put his mind at ease and it shows in his football

absolute baller of a left back. Im loving him

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Better than last season, but let's not exaggerate. He's still average and brings nothing special to the table.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
^^^ my point exactly. Under appreciated because people appreciation is so “boxed”

Not being a live wire zipping relentlessly up and down Jordy Alba, Marcelo style...then he is probably not good.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Great to know your eye for talent is still spot on

Can we please get a list of all the players you rate so we can send it to L&M so that they can avoid them like the plague?

montolivo
Pavoletti
belotti
immobile
parolo
florenzi
world class tonali
rugani

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Better than last season, but let's not exaggerate. He's still average and brings nothing special to the table.

he's a very good passer for a fullback, should be allowed more freedom to pass the ball and cross.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
watch the long ball to suso for the 3rd goal

And also right after we took the 1st lead. He's got some very good long passes in his feets and I love when he's dictating the play from behind.

That said, yes, he's not a flashy Marcelo type of FB. Never was. I've always said so even in my hype posts last summer.

I too think he's been very unappreciated although he admittetly had quite a few bad games last season after a stellar start. This season he's giving me chills like nothing. There is probably no other player in our squad who can hold the ball so calmly even under pressure. His defensive work is out of question for me and at the end of the day, he's 1st duty is to defend, not to score or to assist.

I mean, just compare to Calabria this season or Abate. You always have that feeling that something could happen. I have not that feeling at all with RR. I'm always very calm when he's on the ball, knowing he won't throw the ball away, cause a dangerous counter or loose his man when the opponent points at him.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
His long range passing against Sampdoria was amazing. The ease with which he found Suso with cross-field passes was great.

Keep it up man