Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I hate kessie, hakan and suso

Rojonegro

AC Milan
Reaction score
I think we had a good game, considering that we play against 11 plus the help of the referee. All those silly fouls , that if Milan players would have done them ,they would have gotten a card for sure, the not called clear penalty, de Rossi and others Roma players abusing paqueta . Overall a good game. It’s also nice to have a striker that can hold the ball and score easy taps ins.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The cunt Manolas even had the balls to stare down our players after tackles.

Was he no.44? If so I saw that shit... twice!

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
scum dont want us back in Europe but we will get there. merda ref

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Imagine if Kessie had just passed the call across to the wide open man instead of heading it out to Suso

If he had the brains to do something like that he would havw 10 assists in Serie A. Huge disappointment of a player. And I'm tired of the "worn out" swansong. He runs like a soldier every game. Just can't make a clinical decision to save his life.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm noticing that we as a club apparantly accept this treatment. Leo should be screaming for Marescas head.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to see Suso and Hakan benched for Castillejo and Laxalt.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I'm noticing that we as a club apparantly accept this treatment. Leo should be screaming for Marescas head.

Remember back in 2011 Juve had a penalty appeal ignored against Genoa, the club went for a press silence... they made it known they wouldn’t accept getting fucked in the slightest... now refs can’t mess with them... the only way back for us is to act like this and wage a war on refs and figc

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bit frustrating that we didn't capitalise on this golden opportunity to close on 3rd.

While the ref was a cunt, we could have beaten this Roma if we pushed a bit harder for the win, but a draw away is respectable given our circumstances as well.

I'm really happy though Piatek scored again :star:

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
Roma played a really ugly game, and I'm so mad that they got away with it. That is what is pissing me off the most.

Yes, it was Roma's only change to match us in the game. And referee let it happen. There were 3 incidents to give second yellow to Roma player but no. In these cirmcumstanses we were always going to struggle against much more physical opponent.

Luckily team has enough quality nowadays to go out with result.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
again with the refs, guys?

Roma played better and were more motivated, especially coming from a defeat like that and having home pitch.

Still, I am disappoint.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely the ref.
2 Roma players deserved red.
And one penalty for us.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The way VAR handles the game, it reminds me of matchfixing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
again with the refs, guys?

bro I'm starting to think the weed is affecting you like it has with joe rogan

that tranny cunt zaniolo should have been sent off twice in the first half and then his chinness scores the equalizer

2nd half pellegrini deserved to get sent off, and this isn't a milanisti opinion.

and don't get me started on the PK.

-----------------

I don't give a fuck how milan play, if roma got rightly reduced to 10 men in the first half, it would have been an easy win.

instead they got encouraged to get physical and kept on getting away with it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
another ref could have shown more cards, but that's the way football goes. And the penalty situation wasn't clear. i don't you guys reflect over the situations that goes our way (when opposition fans think they shouldn't).

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Definitely the ref.
2 Roma players deserved red.
And one penalty for us.

Penalty should've been reviewed for sure if there was any doubt. That sucks.

But more frustrating is that Zaniolo, Manolas, and Pellegrini all committed clear second yellow offences (Zaniolo multiple times) but the ref wouldn't show a red. Yet we get yellows for the most minor thing. It's honestly a recurring theme in games where we are book for the most minimal thing and other teams get away with anything.

It's also hard to keep watching us play 433 with Hakan and Suso. It's just pointless when all our buildup through the wings is ruined unless it's Paqueta/Calabria making something of it. Can't excuse their continued poor performances and Gattuso really needs to step up and bench for Samu/Borini/Laxalt to make them work for their place.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck how milan play, if roma got rightly reduced to 10 men in the first half, it would have been an easy win.

instead they got encouraged to get physical and kept on getting away with it.

Worst part is that it happens often with refs against us. We can comment to the ref during the game but get carded/Gattuso to the stands and it means nothing.

We need to speak up against it with other teams because it's clear nothing else will stop this. Refs need suspensions for repeated robbery like this.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Worst part is that it happens often with refs against us. We can comment to the ref during the game but get carded/Gattuso to the stands and it means nothing.

We need to speak up against it with other teams because it's clear nothing else will stop this. Refs need suspensions for repeated robbery like this.

Refs do get punished for repeated offences, and no it doesn't happen that often to us.

I'm talking about huge game costing mistakes. Small mistakes happen every game, for every team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bit frustrating that we didn't capitalise on this golden opportunity to close on 3rd.

While the ref was a cunt, we could have beaten this Roma if we pushed a bit harder for the win, but a draw away is respectable given our circumstances as well.

I'm really happy though Piatek scored again :star:

+1 Exactly my feeling.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
After sleeping on it, I am OK with the draw. I never did think any Maresca could be a bigger dickhead than Enzo the player, but this ref Fabio gives him a run for his money.

We played Napoli twice in the space of a few days, then had a tough away game against a Roma playing with their backs against the wall. I actually feel more pressure for the Cagliari game.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pipe down you negative Nancy

why because i should cry about the ref like everybody else, the ref raped us, the ref should be punished, bla bla bla.

we sucked, like we've been sucking the whole season if your brain can't understand that it is not my problem.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We're gonna feel pressure every game from now on :)

We are getting back on a track. I think we will demolish Cagliari. Too bad we didn't sign a pacy LW, that would be a big up. Defense knows thar biggest threat comes from Suso and they doing everything to neutralize him. Hakan should be benched

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ikr

he's as awesome as ever. 127 IQ. :D

Seems fine to me.

Enjoying his podcasts on a semi-weekly basis. Fascinating the last one with the twitter CEO.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why because i should cry about the ref like everybody else, the ref raped us, the ref should be punished, bla bla bla.

we sucked, like we've been sucking the whole season if your brain can't understand that it is not my problem.
This is also sadly true.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I love joe rogan, but there was a time where he was convinced that ronda rousey would beat up a lot of the ufc male bantamweights. :lol: :proud:

Schedule