Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
just have a question regarding our home game against juve on 28th Oct

how certain will it be to get tickets via acmilan.com? I have a cuore card btw

I would prefer to buy them there and not via any untrustworthy site
Sadly haven't been to San Siro a few years and back then I always bought the tickets in advance from mpestero (they are no longer active it seems).

Just need to know that I'll certainly get tickets because I'd already book the train and accomodation in advance (will stay 2-3 days in Milano) and don't want to be there and miss the game then.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Sadly haven't been to San Siro a few years and back then I always bought the tickets in advance from mpestero (they are no longer active it seems).

Just need to know that I'll certainly get tickets because I'd already book the train and accomodation in advance (will stay 2-3 days in Milano) and don't want to be there and miss the game then.

No news as of now. I will be going for this game as well. Shall post here when I find out. Going by history, we can expect the tickets to go live for season card holders by mid Sep and for cuore Rossonero card holders like us, a week later.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So... I'm going to San Siro for the first time. I think :lol:

Will be in Milan between 27 and 29 October and I was planning to go to Milan x Juventus.

Already ordered my Cuore Rossonero 2 weeks ago and it wasn't shipped yet :eek:

Now the questions:

1 - The game is on October 28th, so when will the tickets be available to purchase?

2 - I would like to "sit" (I'm not really sitting) near the "ultras" group. Not exactly in the middle of the most hardcore, but near to enjoy the show :thumbsup: What are the best location and what will be the price?

3 - If my Cuore Rossonero don't arrive in time in Portugal, can I still buy tickets and enter the stadium? I already have my cuore number.

Thanks!!

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So... I'm going to San Siro for the first time. I think :lol:

Will be in Milan between 27 and 29 October and I was planning to go to Milan x Juventus.

Already ordered my Cuore Rossonero 2 weeks ago and it wasn't shipped yet :eek:

Now the questions:

1 - The game is on October 28th, so when will the tickets be available to purchase?

2 - I would like to "sit" (I'm not really sitting) near the "ultras" group. Not exactly in the middle of the most hardcore, but near to enjoy the show :thumbsup: What are the best location and what will be the price?

3 - If my Cuore Rossonero don't arrive in time in Portugal, can I still buy tickets and enter the stadium? I already have my cuore number.

Thanks!!

I waited for around 1 month to receive mine so probably you will receive it in 2 weeks time.
I'm not 100% sure but I think you will be able to use your card number to purchase the ticket from the clubs official site

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CR card takes ages. It's not essential you can still buy tickets for home matches no problem

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Got my CRN card last week. Can anyone tell me when are the tickets for milan v juve going on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Now the questions:

2 - I would like to "sit" (I'm not really sitting) near the "ultras" group. Not exactly in the middle of the most hardcore, but near to enjoy the show What are the best location and what will be the price?

1) In October, I think 2 weeks before the game, probably after the Derby.
2) Second blue tier (no matter where) for 30 Euro, or second orange or red tier for 45/55 Euro, choose seats close to the second blue tier.
3) Yes, you can use the number.

I am not sure how helpful cuore rossonero card will be for getting the tickets as derby is away game or even for the Juve game. Help from anyone on this would be great.

Everyone has a Cuore Rossonero card now, even Juventini who live in Milano.

Milan v Juve is on 29th evening (20:30 local time) and my flight back home is from Rome on 30th, next day at 14:00. So, I have the option of either taking train from Milan central to Rome on 30th morning (5am) or a flight to Rome from Linate at 6:30 am. Which one of these would you guys recommend? And based on that where do you think I should book my hostel near linate or milan central. Really need help with this.

Milan-Juve is now on Saturday at 6pm. Frecciarossa train will get you from central Milan to central Rome in about 3 hours, it's cheaper, much faster than a flight, much less hassle. Just take the metro to Milano Centrale and then the 7am high-speed train to Rome. Tickets are sold on Trenitalia website, you can save lots of money by buying them in advance.

Is there any person here who regularly goes for the matches? When can we expect the milan derby tickets to be available for cuore rossonero card holders? Any help would do

It will be hard to get tickets for the Derby, especially if there's a pre-sale strictly for season-ticket holders.

You should be able to buy them on acmilan.com, but do it as soon as they go on sale.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Juve is now on Saturday at 6pm. Frecciarossa train will get you from central Milan to central Rome in about 3 hours, it's cheaper, much faster than a flight, much less hassle. Just take the metro to Milano Centrale and then the 7am high-speed train to Rome. Tickets are sold on Trenitalia website, you can save lots of money by buying them in advance.

Thank you. My flight back home got delayed by a day and Milan Juve game also moved ahead so that bit is sorted. I had to pre-pone Ryan Air cause of match day change and ultimately the new flight I changed into got cancelled :p shit luck. Finally booked Frecciarossa about 2-3 days back. Just waiting for Milan-Juve to go on sale.
Thank you once again for such a detailed reply (-:

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thank you Claudia! You were very helpful!

My Cuore Rossonero card arrived yesterday, flights and hostel are booked... Just waiting for the tickets to go on sale!

I will try to buy to Second Blue Tier, but isn't it dangerous as the "ultras" groups stay there?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you. My flight back home got delayed by a day and Milan Juve game also moved ahead so that bit is sorted. I had to pre-pone Ryan Air cause of match day change and ultimately the new flight I changed into got cancelled :p shit luck. Finally booked Frecciarossa about 2-3 days back. Just waiting for Milan-Juve to go on sale.
Thank you once again for such a detailed reply (-:

:thumbsup: From which airport? Ryanair cancelled the Milan-Rome route in 2014.

I will try to buy to Second Blue Tier, but isn't it dangerous as the "ultras" groups stay there?

It’s not dangerous, unless you show up in a Juve shirt ;) My advice is to be there 2 hours before the game and choose your seat, avoid sectors 209-211 and you’ll be fine.

Derby tickets

Sunday, 15th October h 20:45
AWAY FANS TICKETS 2° Anello Blu (2° blue tier)

Dates and methods of sale:

- From Wednesday 27 September at 12 pm to Monday 2 October: pre-emption phase reserved for 2017-18 season ticket holders.
Each season ticket holder can purchase only a ticket for themself, which will be uploaded onto Cuore Rossonero card and may not be transferred (no change of name on ticket allowed).

- From Tuesday 3 October, at 12 pm to Monday 9 October: tickets available only for Cuore Rossonero card holders, with a card issued prior to 20 September.
Each cardholder can purchase a ticket only for themself, which will be uploaded onto Cuore Rossonero card and may not be transferred (no change of name on ticket allowed).

- From Tuesday 10 October, at 12 pm: general sale for remaining tickets, upon availability.
Tickets purchased are personal and not transferable (no change of name on ticket allowed)

Points of Sale:
- online with the e-ticketing service
- at Casa Milan ticket office
- in every TicketOne point of sale in Italy

Price 2° Anello Blu: 40€

acmilan.com

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup: From which airport? Ryanair cancelled the Milan-Rome route in 2014.

That's a Ryan Air flight from Naples to Milan on 28th morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It’s not dangerous, unless you show up in a Juve shirt ;) My advice is to be there 2 hours before the game and choose your seat, avoid sectors 209-211 and you’ll be fine.

Of course I won't show up in a Juve shirt :lol:

But... Is there any problem if I show up in a Benfica shirt with a Milan scarf? :p

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But... Is there any problem if I show up in a Benfica shirt with a Milan scarf? :p

No problem..

There are still many tickets available for the Derby.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale tomorrow for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 3 tickets, and next Friday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale tomorrow for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 3 tickets, and next Friday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

I hope there will be some tickets available for my Cuore Rossonero :proud:

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope there will be some tickets available for my Cuore Rossonero :proud:

22196363_10155861345229382_754133375012588292_n.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys, how soon can I buy Milan vs Inter tickets for March?? Also in regards to Europa, I'm there during a time when we play 1 europa knockout game however I'm guessing for that one Ill have to wait till a couple of weeks before

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone who has a Cuore Rossonero card who can take a screenshot of the prizes and availabilty of tickets for the Milan - Juve game in the following link please?

https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/cardInput

If not, anyone who might have a clue if there will be a chance of getting tickets for non Cuore Rossonero-cardholders etc, when the sale start on the 20th October? Such as info on the approximate prizes and availabilty?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just want one ticket :lol: Is it likely to sold out before 13?

The 3rd ring won’t be sold out before Friday, same for the first red ring because it’s the most expensive. But I’m not sure about other seats, they’re selling out fast, it’s so stupid to give extra tickets to season-ticket holders :fp:

Hey guys, how soon can I buy Milan vs Inter tickets for March?? Also in regards to Europa, I'm there during a time when we play 1 europa knockout game however I'm guessing for that one Ill have to wait till a couple of weeks before

2 weeks maybe 1 month before the game.

Anyone who has a Cuore Rossonero card who can take a screenshot of the prizes and availabilty of tickets for the Milan - Juve game in the following link please?

https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/cardInput

If not, anyone who might have a clue if there will be a chance of getting tickets for non Cuore Rossonero-cardholders etc, when the sale start on the 20th October? Such as info on the approximate prizes and availabilty?

No chance without Card. Prices http://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/pdf/Stadio/Serie A/2017-2018/prezzi_online_MI-JUVENTUS.pdf

22221827_10155864400219382_6540528441648577698_n.jpg

---

I have a season-ticket so I can buy some tickets this week (even for people without Cuore Rossonero Card). PM me if you want one, it’s a “print @ home” kind of ticket.

Elie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hmm okey, so all the 2-3 Annello with the prize range between 40-65 EUR will most likely be sold out the 20th Oct?

Yes, because from Friday they’ll be able to buy 4 tickets per card.

22228433_10155868439549382_5045215450424451209_n.jpg

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hello Claudia, do you think it's safe to wait until friday to buy a ticket to the third blue tier or red?

Thanks

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hello Claudia, do you think it's safe to wait until friday to buy a ticket to the third blue tier or red?

Thanks

I don't know...It’s hard to say how fast it will sell out.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks! Can you please update us with a printscreen like the one you sent before?

They've released more tickets, 1.000/1.500…Until this morning only the third ring and the first red ring were available.

22449881_10155879592249382_5750370001842871703_n.jpg

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to Firenze for Fiorentina-Milan, so does anyone know if the round 19 games will all be played on the 30th of December, or is it possible some of the games will be played on Friday 29th?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm planning a trip to Firenze for Fiorentina-Milan, so does anyone know if the round 19 games will all be played on the 30th of December, or is it possible some of the games will be played on Friday 29th?

No idea, first time in almost 30 years that we play during the Christmas holidays.. There’re Coppa Italia games that week and the following week, but this shouldn't be a problem...

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The match schedule should be final by now.
Google says Fiorentina - Milan is on December 30th.
I would trust that date.