Nationality: Italy

Height: 190 cm.

Weight: 80 Kg.

Position: Striker

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Zigoni convened in Under 19

For one stage of the Italian National Under-19 Championship, scheduled in Rome from 30 August to 2 September 2009, the Federal Technical High Piscedda also convened Gianmarco Zigoni. The young striker is expected within the Rossoneri on Sunday 30 August at 19:00 Borghesiana. From Monday 31 to Wednesday, September 2nd are planning a series of exercises.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Zigoni convened in Under 19

For one stage of the Italian National Under-19 Championship, scheduled in Rome from 30 August to 2 September 2009, the Federal Technical High Piscedda also convened Gianmarco Zigoni. The young striker is expected within the Rossoneri on Sunday 30 August at 19:00 Borghesiana. From Monday 31 to Wednesday, September 2nd are planning a series of exercises.

I guess we will see him in coppa italia.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
would someone be able to tell me as to why gianmarco zigoni is getting excluded from the first team when it clearly has him in the squad. he is no. 17 isnt he. he isnt in the champions league side and hasnt gotten selected for any of the milan games yet. WHY IS HE BEING REJECTED FROM THE SIDE....

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
He is in the B-list of the CL squad.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
backup..is not it?

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
but why is he back up when he is in the squad. they took 4 keepers. WHY????
use one spot for a keeper and shove in zigoni.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
but why is he back up when he is in the squad. they took 4 keepers. WHY????
use one spot for a keeper and shove in zigoni.
1 for emergency and if 2 fucked up then you could the third one...lol....
i just still dont know what Leo is doing...he could be right .but hmmm i am curious about him.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Who is this guy ???

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
NATIONAL UNDER 19: Two goals by Zigon
13/11/2009
MILAN - Italy's Under-19 beat Albania 5-0 in European Championship qualifying matches at the Under-19 held today in San Marino. For the boys of the Federal Technical Piscedda networks Dumitru at 21 ', D'Alessandro at 43', Right to 53 'and double the Rossoneri Gianmarco Zigoni (79', 82 ').

He scored 2 goals for Italy's Under-19 against Albania, GOOD JOB!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
NATIONAL UNDER 19: Two goals by Zigon
13/11/2009
MILAN - Italy's Under-19 beat Albania 5-0 in European Championship qualifying matches at the Under-19 held today in San Marino. For the boys of the Federal Technical Piscedda networks Dumitru at 21 ', D'Alessandro at 43', Right to 53 'and double the Rossoneri Gianmarco Zigoni (79', 82 ').

He scored 2 goals for Italy's Under-19 against Albania, GOOD JOB!

:star: Forza Zigo :star:

Thanks Soldier, I hope LEO find a place to zigo in First Team just to see if he can take it.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
:star: Forza Zigo :star:

Thanks Soldier, I hope LEO find a place to zigo in First Team just to see if he can take it.

....:rolleyes:

why, WHY, does he have to play first team ???

he is for FUTURE, LONG TERM BUY

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
i wanna see Verdi more than him

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
....:rolleyes:

why, WHY, does he have to play first team ???

he is for FUTURE, LONG TERM BUY

...oh

sorry SOrry SORRY!!!!

dude I'm really frustrating, I want our talent and skillful young players to play with First team; Why did we agree in Pato to play and not with Zigo, and here I know that one playing in CF and the other winger by the way!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
...oh

sorry SOrry SORRY!!!!

dude I'm really frustrating, I want our talent and skillful young players to play with First team; Why did we agree in Pato to play and not with Zigo, and here I know that one playing in CF and the other winger by the way!

it's not fair for Zigoni to compare him with Pato, Pato is immense for his age, which you don't find that often. Other talents like Zigoni just need their time to develop and maybe become first team in AC Milan in future.

patience

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
it's not fair for Zigoni to compare him with Pato, Pato is immense for his age, which you don't find that often. Other talents like Zigoni just need their time to develop and maybe become first team in AC Milan in future.

patience

Ayay Pedro, in Pedro we trust! :)

Reaction score
Zigo scored another one against San Marino in tonights U19 qualifuing for next summers Euro 2010 in France. He started as a substitue once again. Gianmarco clearly comes with a goalscoring guarantee! Surely he must be given a chance in the first team this season, be it in a friendly, Coppa Italia or a few minutes as a substitute.

The striker has scored 9 times in a total of 11 games (Both Coppa Italia Primavera and the championship) in Primavera this season.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
zigoni, verdi, albertazzi, darmian, and strasser are our most promising youth players. im especially excited about zigo, verdi, and albert.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
zigoni, verdi, albertazzi, darmian, and strasser are our most promising youth players. im especially excited about zigo, verdi, and albert.

Where is that nigerian kid that play with us few years ago.. striker, he suppost to be brilliant..

Remember him?? Aluia? Aleluia?? something like that..

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Where is that nigerian kid that play with us few years ago.. striker, he suppost to be brilliant..

Remember him?? Aluia? Aleluia?? something like that..

Aubameyang? Those are 2 brothers, one is Willy (he scored against Juve in Berlusconi cup) and the younger is Pierre. Pierre is better then his old brother and more versatile too. He was top scorer for Milan in youth world tournament (i think was) last year and he played winger there. There are both now in France I think (on loan)

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aubameyang? Those are 2 brothers, one is Willy (he scored against Juve in Berlusconi cup) and the younger is Pierre. Pierre is better then his old brother and more versatile too. He was top scorer for Milan in youth world tournament (i think was) last year and he played winger there. There are both now in France I think (on loan)

No..

a kid with 16 or 17 yrs.. that line-up few times with milan some years ago...

i cant remember exactly... 'some years' could 10 year..

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Don't want to see this guy again for a loooong time in our shirt again. Yeah he's young and blah blah but I want to see a whole lot of Verdi, Beretta and Adiyah before I see Zigoni again. Very unimpressive/uninspiring. Not saying that he's shit...but he's gotten a few chances thus far and has shown NOTHING. I want to see Beretta and Adiyah now :mad:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he was fine, he likely would have scored is Abate didnt stupid kick the ball. For how shit Borriello and Pippo have been I wanna see more Zigoni

fengxiaoj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.
He seemed to be really lost. Looked to me like he was not in position at all as a CF, because he was rarely on line with the last defender. He did manage a good one-two with someone (Flamini?) I would have been more happy with him if he looked like he tried. But it is probably too early to judge.