The wrestling thread...........brotha

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!?!??!?!??!???!?!?!!!!??!?!!!!

angry+muslim+man.jpg

it's the supermodel named after a muslim laundrette........Ali Landry :lol::fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Did you watch Makabe vs Fale :b:

---

Tanahashi = Cena confirmed..

Topped the world title match in the biggest ppv of the year :lol:

OT
They said it was the fans who pick the order of the double main events. Make sense since Tanahashi and Nakamura are the two most over wrestlers there..

makabe fale was actually better then I expected :lol:

yeah they are over but NJPW has that IWGP title history that they love to promote yet cant even put the title match as main event :fp:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NJPW_The_New_Beginning

For the first time since 2011, NJPW will produce two New Beginning events in 2014. "The New Beginning in Hiroshima" is scheduled to take place on February 9 in Hiroshima and "The New Beginning in Osaka" two days later in Osaka.[12]

The New Beginning in Hiroshima[edit]

The New Beginning in Hiroshima

Information

Promotion
New Japan Pro Wrestling

Date
February 9, 2014[13]

Venue
Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall[13]

City
Hiroshima, Japan[13]

The New Beginning chronology

The New Beginning (2013) The New Beginning in Hiroshima The New Beginning in Osaka

The New Beginning in Hiroshima is scheduled to take place on February 9, 2014, in Hiroshima, Hiroshima at the Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall. The event will feature ten matches, three of which are contested for championships. Several matches will also build to matches taking place at the following event two days later. The event will also feature the NJPW debuts of Michael Tarver and Big Daddy Yum-Yum, who challenges Satoshi Kojima for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in the first title match of the event. The two other title matches are rematches from January 4's Wrestle Kingdom 8 in Tokyo Dome event; in the first K.E.S. (Davey Boy Smith, Jr. and Lance Archer) challenges Bullet Club (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) for the IWGP Tag Team Championship and in the main event Hiroshi Tanahashi defends the IWGP Intercontinental Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura.[13]

No.

Matches[14]

Stipulations

1 Bushi and Kota Ibushi vs. El Desperado and Jushin Liger Tag team match
2 Minoru Suzuki vs. Tama Tonga Singles match
3 Chaos (Takashi Iizuka and Toru Yano) vs. Kazushi Sakuraba and Yuji Nagata Tag team match
4 Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Michael Tarver Singles match
5 Satoshi Kojima (c) vs. Big Daddy Yum-Yum Singles match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship
6 Chaos (Tomohiro Ishii and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Tetsuya Naito and Tomoaki Honma Tag team match
7 Alex Shelley, Kushida, Ryusuke Taguchi and Togi Makabe vs. Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson and Prince Devitt) Eight-man tag team match
8 Chaos (Kazuchika Okada and Yoshi-Hashi) vs. Hirooki Goto and Katsuyori Shibata Tag team match
9 Bullet Club (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) (c) vs. K.E.S. (Davey Boy Smith, Jr. and Lance Archer) Tag team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship
10 Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura Singles match for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The New Beginning in Osaka[edit]

The New Beginning in Osaka

Information

Promotion
New Japan Pro Wrestling

Date
February 11, 2014[13]

Venue
Bodymaker Colosseum[13]

City
Osaka, Japan[13]

The New Beginning chronology

The New Beginning in Hiroshima The New Beginning in Osaka TBA

The New Beginning in Osaka is scheduled to take place on February 11, 2014, in Osaka, Osaka at the Bodymaker Colosseum. The event will feature ten matches, four of which are contested for championships. In the opening match, The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) defend the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship against former champions, the Time Splitters (Alex Shelley and Kushida). The sixth match of the event will feature the returns of mixed martial artists Daniel and Rolles Gracie to take on Kazushi Sakuraba and Yuji Nagata in a rematch from Wrestle Kingdom 8 in Tokyo Dome after the original match ended in a disqualification. In the second title match of the event, Kota Ibushi makes his first defense of the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship against El Desperado, who made his debut appearance at Wrestle Kingdom 8 in Tokyo Dome. The ninth match will feature Tetsuya Naito defending the NEVER Openweight Championship against Tomohiro Ishii and finally in the main event Kazuchika Okada defends the IWGP Heavyweight Championship against Hirooki Goto.[13]

No.

Matches[15]

Stipulations

1 The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (c) vs. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley and Kushida) Tag team match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
2 Katsuyori Shibata vs. Yoshi-Hashi Singles match
3 Bullet Club (Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Tama Tonga) vs. Suzukigun (Davey Boy Smith, Jr., Lance Archer and Minoru Suzuki) Six-man tag team match
4 Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Prince Devitt) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi and Togi Makabe Tag team match
5 Big Daddy Yum-Yum and Michael Tarver vs. Ten-Koji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima) Tag team match for the #1 contendership to the NWA World Tag Team Championship
6 Daniel Gracie and Rolles Gracie vs. Kazushi Sakuraba and Yuji Nagata Tag team match
7 Hiroshi Tanahashi and Jushin Liger vs. Chaos (Shinsuke Nakamura and Yoshi-Hashi) Tag team match
8 Kota Ibushi (c) vs. El Desperado Singles match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
9 Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii Singles match for the NEVER Openweight Championship
10 Kazuchika Okada (c) (with Gedo) vs. Hirooki Goto Singles match for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I prefer the osaka card.

time splitters vs young bucks and okada vs goto :b:
+ sin cara vs kota ibushi :g:

------

big daddy yum yum :lol::lol::lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mark my word, this will happen : Okada tries to hit the rainmaker but Goto blocks it with headbutt

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
tna-end-logo-o.gif

Espn-Friday-Night-Fights-Logo-436x360.jpg

oPkvJFb.jpg

Dixieland isn't big enough for the both of them
there can be only one :b:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is that the same picture that aj used for ROH promo

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thought that make up was supposed to give him the tough undead no sell gimmick /noundertaker..

but he ended up losing like a geek :lol::fp:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
thought that make up was supposed to give him the tough undead no sell gimmick /noundertaker..

but he ended up losing like a geek :lol::fp:

:lol::proud:

devitt was in jeff hardy creature mode for this match :fp:

---------------

tha naito vs okada match made me pop.
everytime naito headbutted rainmaker, okada was like
sIWVBYI.jpg

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like the Nakamura vs Tanahashi match better, shame Nakamura lost.. :( I thought he had it when he kicked out the frog splash and hit the bomaye

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I like the Nakamura vs Tanahashi match better, shame Nakamura lost.. :( I thought he had it when he kicked out the frog splash and hit the bomaye

I'm expecting okada's reign to come to an end, clearly tanahashi is way more over and still the man.
would have been a good set up to have nakamura win and then go for the title against okada.

next time tanahashi fights okada bet everything on super tana :g:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
im still confused..

didn't aj lost at no surrender? why is he still with tna? is this aj last rematch?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
im still confused..

didn't aj lost at no surrender? why is he still with tna? is this aj last rematch?

I don't think AJ has lost since winning the belt.

aj won the belt then left.
magnus won the tournament to be crowned new champ.
aj challenges magnus to a match to find out the real champ.

AJ wants to take the belt off dixie's chosen one and magnus wants to prove he is the real deal.

aj has one night contract, if he wins he gets both belts if he loses he is gone and dixie wins with magnus as real champ.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh crap it was Jeff who fought Magnus at no surrender :lol::fp: always thought it was aj

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
oh crap it was Jeff who fought Magnus at no surrender :lol::fp: always thought it was aj

it's not your fault, memorable is something tna doesn't do well :fp:

--------------

I just wanna see what unintentional comedy gold bully "emo" ray does this week :fp:

last week he threw lighter fluid on anderson then pulled out a lighter but for some reason ran away :lol::fp:
dafaq dude, you already forgot how anderson raped your future? :o

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The crowd was fucking terrible on Raw this week.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
you would hate japanese crowds :lol::proud:

I actually have enjoyed the crowd reactions in Japan, watching old matches from the early 90's. Feels like a real sport.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wwe did it in 2011.

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Why is this match available for free? WWE did this last year and ended it at summerslam.

because dixie is kind and generous and loves all of us no matter colour, creed, religion or ppv buying ability unlike that piece of shit closet homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that :devilcon:) Vince McMahon.

trust me guys dixieland is the land where the milk and honey flows :b:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
because dixie is kind and generous and loves all of us no matter colour, creed, religion or ppv buying ability unlike that piece of shit closet homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that :devilcon:) Vince McMahon.

trust me guys dixieland is the land where the milk and honey flows :b:

I remember the great Kane scaring the shit out of him :D. And then something about burning a doll.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I remember the great Kane scaring the shit out of him :D. And then something about burning a doll.

I remember when he tore both his quads on live tv.......it must have been on Eid or Christmas or something. :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Its on TV because more people will see it.Im honestly not sure if TNA do PPVs anymore besides BFG.

Schedule