Reaction score
GSgvEAS.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/oJTTMQp.gifv

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Official: Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Gattuso got it bang on in his end of season evaluation of players. The one who performed furthest away from full ability and could have influenced many more points for us, but did not, was Calhanoglu.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gattuso got it bang on in his end of season evaluation of players. The one who performed furthest away from full ability and could have influenced many more points for us, but did not, was Calhanoglu.
did he give an interview on this topic?

Yeah if only he was good then he wouldnt suck.

true story bro

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
No he replied to a question that a journo asked him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_pvarutMS2q1xgtxd2o2_540.gif

Wish he'd score already ... :rolleyes:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
kebab is also how i would describe his performances since getting here, excluding a couple decent ones.

free kick merchant :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
kebab is also how i would describe his performances since getting here, excluding a couple decent ones.

free kick merchant :fp:

So his performances are tasty? :)

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Gonna be your season mate!

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Gonna be your season mate!

I really disliked him last season and I have doubts about this season being his. But somewhere under the layers of being a bitch, there's a talented player. And if he explodes then we'll cruise to CL.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm not asking for much, i'm just asking for a season where you go less than 10 matches without having me frustrated.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Hakan like a few in the squad have concentration problems. They cannot focus on the techniques when put in high pressure situations. Mental problems affects the self belief.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Shouldn't be regista, I've started to lose hope for Hakan. Sell him if he doesn't improve.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Shouldn't be here PERIOD. Fuck off already JALAKNOWLOO!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Belllllllo 👏

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Put the goal away well.

He has amazing quality he just needs to show it and show it consistently.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WLYE3Ew.jpg

Why is it so hard to pass the ball to Rebic? Look at this.. it's free goal you fuckin shit, can you pass once?
It happened 300 times already

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Was one of the better players yesterday tho.

As long as he's not supposed to attack with RR on the left side, I think he can have a very good season at LCM.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
WLYE3Ew.jpg

Why is it so hard to pass the ball to Rebic? Look at this.. it's free goal you fuckin shit, can you pass once?

I was fuming... what a fucking ball hog

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WLYE3Ew.jpg

lol, with Rebic there aren't any free goals.

But yeah, it has bothered me too for some time how disgustingly selfish many of our players get as soon as they're near the box, even if our whole team has pushed up and there are plenty of better options. Hakan is guilty of it. So is Suso. And pre-injury Bona. But especially Kessie and Borini when he comes off the bench.

A desperate Borini does what he thinks is the quickest way to win a spot back, and the starters care more about their own stats since they know the team won't be winning any titles.
This is when the coach should speak out against such mentality and create incentives to put the team first.
But it seems Rino did the opposite, judging by what Kessie claims Rino told him to do - and the fact it did not get better.

Don't get me wrong, players need to try it from distance as well, or go for a quick shot rather than pass through their entire defense. Sometimes it's the best option, or the least bad. But I've seen far too many nice opportunities and siege modes go to waste because a player decided to ignore all the options just for the small chance of scoring from a very poor angle.
Sure there were the KPBs, but this mentality wasn't as widespread before the club turned into a revolving door for players and coaches in 2014.

Last edited: