• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
We've probably overpaid slightly but Szczesny was earning 2.6m as Buffon's reserve so Reina earning 0.4m more isn't such a big deal. Especially given he's much more experienced and was Napoli's starting GK the last few years. Now that Perin's joined Juve he'll also be earning 2.5m as a backup.

milan are not juve

the wage bill should be 40% smaller than what it is.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
At the end of the day Reina > Storari + A. Donnarumma combined and Strinic > Shittonnelli by a country mile. Good job Miraless :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
milan are not juve

the wage bill should be 40% smaller than what it is.

True but if we want to close the gap we have to have a quality bench and that means paying salaries at market rate. Especially for experienced free agents.

Also, Zenga said today Napoli should sign Meret with an experienced GK behind him to guide him. Donnarumma can only improve by playing alongside Reina.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
congo, am i supposed to be pro ricketts?

giphy.gif

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
:thumbsup: Mrki and his equally delusional brother have gone into hiding ever since the WC began :lol:

Reina is also a very good backup signing for free.

Totally agree. Strinic has turned me around over these last 2 games.

Reina, even for his wages, will be excellent. You can't underestimate that locker room either.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I have to admit, watching this argentina and the level of "talent" they have made me feel really good about Milan.

strinic has played really well the past 2 games I watched him, mrki made it seem like we're signing a poor man's mesbah.

Didn't know there was such a thing as a poor man's mesbah:lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What's happening, MR?? I'm getting worried. Unworry me ples.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's happening, MR?? I'm getting worried. Unworry me ples.

Nothing to worry about at all.
Fradu Li is selling the majority to someone much more competent soon.
Rejoice, brother

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about at all.
Fradu Li is selling the majority to someone much more competent soon.
Rejoice, brother

I don't like us to be passed around like a whore with dudes taking turns.

I wish we have the same system as Real/Barca/Bayern. No (one person) owns them right? What's it called?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We having glorious mercato with cherry on top with this chicago gangster?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
joint-stock company ?

Is it?

Aren't they more like an "association" owned by the members (sounds a lot like a stock company but not the same thing).

I hate this sugar daddy system where we're dependent on the whims of one person. Hate to say it but Real/Barca/Bayern are really a model to follow.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
guys, just a little advice: nomatter how good our next owner is, don't go all-in with him
just look at what happened to MR with the chinese, he went full Mandarin, now he is taking Ls left and right
don't repeat the same mistake!!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it?

Aren't they more like an "association" owned by the members (sounds a lot like a stock company but not the same thing).

I hate this sugar daddy system where we're dependent on the whims of one person. Hate to say it but Real/Barca/Bayern are really a model to follow.

That model isn't feasible for us right now. We need to get our revenue in order, stop making huge losses year after year, would need to own our own stadium,...
Only once the club is in a very stable condition financially could we go that route

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fassone likely stays.
Mirabelli almost certainly will be let go.

But they both stay the entirety of this year, no matter what, imo

Disgrace.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If this all goes to shit Li-wise and we end up crumbling in insecurity under a new sale, MarioReality should be intellectually shamed by all present.

What a fucking disgrace.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I know that not many of you have contemplated this but what if MR is right....? He appears ready to eat crow if he's wrong and to go down with the ship but I can't say the same about the dozens who seem to be gunning for him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know that not many of you have contemplated this but what if MR is right....? He appears ready to eat crow if he's wrong and to go down with the ship but I can't say the same about the dozens who seem to be gunning for him.

As I said earlier, if Li creeps out of this holding the club in his uncertain hands(with MR of course touring the forum with yet a major "win"), we will still be fucking shamed as a club and looking at a bigger than ever uphill battle to regain greatness. The hill was already enormous, if kicked out by the organization we gained our greatness from it will be a misty top in the distance.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Reports #Atalanta agree €13m deal with #Udinese for Jakub Jankto, but need the player to give the all-clear https://www.football-italia.net/123349/atalanta-swoop-jankto … #SerieA #ACMilan

By the time all this shit is over with we'll be forced to sign Fellaini for 12m a year because all the other, better and cheaper options have already been signed by teams not busy getting kicked out of Europe.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

bruh, you're taking this a touch too seriously, dontcha think?

Righteously provoked at you being what you demonstrably are. Moral idiot. Provider of false dreams, sycophant to uncertain entities, trolling aggressiveness to whoever dare oppose the mirage you and you alone have created. The list goes on.

It's provoking alright, but nothing will take away from me the lust for win and greatness that I will show up with and expect at our first league game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

so you mean a repeat of taechaubol season 2 ?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Righteously provoked at you being what you demonstrably are. Moral idiot. Provider of false dreams, sycophant to uncertain entities, trolling aggressiveness to whoever dare oppose the mirage you and you alone have created. The list goes on.

ok, you should screenshot some of my old posts before I finish editing them all tho.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Had an out of body experience the other day
His name was MR and for her everyone cried
Everyone cried
Everyone cried

Try his philosophy
Try his philosophy
Try his philosophy, try

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok, you should screenshot some of my old posts before I finish editing them all tho.

I don't even know how to look for older posts on this forum, much less do I intend to. I've been following this forum since a few years ago, after a decade of being involved in Norwegian. What you've been doing since the takeover is quite enough, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.