International Friendlies

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
There's a lot of International Friendlies......Lets talk About them.....Argentina Brazil....any comments on that huge game.....

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Denmark 4-2 Portugal...

Denmark goals... Tomasson 13 min... Kahlenberg 21 min... Jorgensen 77 min... Bendtner 90+1 min...
Portugal goals... Carvalho 17 min... Nani 65 min...

Denmark line-up... Sorensen; Jacobsen, Gravgard, Agger, Niclas Jensen; Gravesen, Wurtz, Jorgensen; Kahlenberg, Rommedahl and Tomasson...
Coach... Morten Olsen...

Portugal line-up... Ricardo; Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Costa, Ricardo Carvalho, Marco Caneira; Costinha, João Moutinho, Tiago; Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani and Nuno Gomes...
Coach... Luiz Felipe Scolari...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Milanista4_Life said:
There's a lot of International Friendlies......Lets talk About them.....Argentina Brazil....any comments on that huge game.....

Yeah... Argentina will win this friendles match.

Brazil 1 - 3 Argentina
Kaka' Crespo,Requilme,Requilme

Forza Argentin

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
It is too bad the Copa America is horribly organized. I used to enjoy watching the Agentina and Brasil go at it in that tournament. I think the CAF Cup is more entertaining than the Copa nowadays...if it is even played any longer??? Matters little though....the European Championship has always been my favorite Intl tourney.

As for the friendly....Argentina will take that. Last time they played in Argentina, the sky blues won 3-1. I remember watching that. I do think Brasil beat Argentina at the Confederations Cup in Germany though....actually, I think they beat the crap out of them.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
argentina-brazil 2-2
crespo 2- kaka2

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
It is too bad the Copa America is horribly organized. I used to enjoy watching the Agentina and Brasil go at it in that tournament. I think the CAF Cup is more entertaining than the Copa nowadays...if it is even played any longer??? Matters little though....the European Championship has always been my favorite Intl tourney.

As for the friendly....Argentina will take that. Last time they played in Argentina, the sky blues won 3-1. I remember watching that. I do think Brasil beat Argentina at the Confederations Cup in Germany though....actually, I think they beat the crap out of them.
actually it was 2-2 and we lost it by penalties......Argentina was winning 2-1....and at 90+ minutes Brasil scored....

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
I think that the next one will be played next year(or in 08), in Venezuela, I doubt Argentina or Brazil will care to bring their real teams, again. I love that they are including some of us(concacaf teams), but I totally hate that the 2 giants don't care about the tournament anymore, it should be more respected, afterall it's the oldest of all the international tournaments out there.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A bit late, but anyone got the stream, if not, could someone please post highlights later? thanks.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Brazil Vs Argentina

JEJE GOOD ONE

BRAZIL IS TRASHING ARGENTINA

kaká's sublime pass for the second goal of brazil proves that we are going to have the best attacking midfielder in the world

nice one kaká

trash argentina for us

brazil 2 argentina 0

forza kaká

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
great pass from kaka for the second goal

forza kaka e milan

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
JUAN ROMAL RIQUELME........YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakaaaaaaaa

forza milan!

kakáaaa is our new leaderrrrrrrr

the new rossonero leader! kakáaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

brazil 3 argentina 0

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
great goal by Kaka'....Brazil 3 Argentina 0.......(i dont know what happened with the Argentina of Serbia And Montenegro!......

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't believe i'm missing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone post highlights after the game.

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakarulez said:
Huh??? what happened???
he is an idiot kicking corners....taking free kicks....he doesnt deserve Argentina......neverhteless being captain.....im so pissed off right now!..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakáaaaaa

by the way

nice pass from aguero, but i think he was well covered in the back by brazilian defenders

this game could have ende 5 or 6 -0 in favour of brazil

milan is blessed to have this player on our squad

God BLESS A.C. MILAN!

KAKÁ DESTROYEDD ARGENTINA

AND BLUMER ENAO WAS ALSO FANTASTIC...GREAT REACTION AND POSITIONING!

FORZA MILANNNNNNN :D :D

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
this aguero guy from argentina looks like an exciting player...some nice close control... but his lash out at the last few mins on the defender shows recklessness of youth...that argentina right sided player also impessed, forgot his name...
robinho also looked good esp in the 1st half...
maicon is pure evil as a RB, i think he might do well at inter this year

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Argentina is full of "technical players" which isn't enough for them, they need more presence, since Batistuta left, they have been lingering a guy that has a huge built and is less of a sissy.

Kaka killed them. I'm so inmature but I love the name combination of Elano and Kaka, the commentator from my country was having a blast.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should we get Elano ?

I didn't see the match, so fill me in on Tevez' performance :D

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry to say this but

the argentinian players and coach always fill their mouth with those 2 stars they have on their national kit...i have always said that argentina is overrated and i'm pleased to know and see that im right!

it's good to know that we can count on kaká..we saw him on tim cup and now with brazil....kaká is the spirit of the team...brazil and milan...so....jeje

fuc!$!%!%!%!%! argentina and basile!

forza dunga!

forza kaká

if we play like kaká everyday...we will win

by the way.coloccini looked awful ....thanks God we sold him....

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
Should we get Elano ?

He did nothing, as most of the Argentina NT, they did have most of ball control, but when you don't do shots(goals) it means nothing.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Should we get Elano ?

tevez sucked a lot

messi was a lot better

and YES, we have to get elano....as soon as posible...