Why dont we have one?

Inter, Napoli, Juventus all have fan clubs in London

Why not us??? :(

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
It would be pretty cool, plus Im sure over the years we are going to run into the english teams in the CL. So it could provide a place for us to meet and go to games together.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
It would be pretty cool, plus Im sure over the years we are going to run into the english teams in the CL. So it could provide a place for us to meet and go to games together.

Could be good. Could set a forum up, organize trips to games when Milan are playing in the Uk and even organize a couple of trips a season to the San Siro.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Could be good. Could set a forum up, organize trips to games when Milan are playing in the Uk and even organize a couple of trips a season to the San Siro.

Sounds great. I would be well up for this. Would be good if a few of us could meet up before the Arsenal away game, thats if we can get tickets.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
im gonna see if i can do one for sydney....

i think max 2 ppl woould come

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im remember scotland had one, BRN Scozia. But that group is no more.

I wonder how you'd go about setting a group up.

Maybe a forum is the way forward for starters

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sounds great. I would be well up for this. Would be good if a few of us could meet up before the Arsenal away game, thats if we can get tickets.

Would be perfect for that, and also a forum could be the way to go. Im sure we could arrange something, plus Ive never actually met another milan fan before lol
So it would be nice haha

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Strangely I know about 50-100 Milan fans in my country, and there are definitely more and i live in 300.000 capacity country.

Other than that, It's ALL EPL.

And Seriously Nuttela, are not many Milan fans in the land down under? :(

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i live(d) in an area where most ppl follow the cl. most go for the epl clubs, the barca or madrid peeps

i only found one person who supports milan, my old geo teacher... he supports milan and Aston Villa. dont know why but yeah

im like the odd one out

but im moving to another state by the next time i come back here... so ill give u some stats bout there

im still expecting to be the only milan fan.

LUCKILY there are no inter fans anywhere... or id chop their balls off and feed it to em

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I'm in London too, if we can't get tickets to the Emirates I see no harm in all going to a bar and watching it? I did it for the Tottenham game last season for the San Siro leg (with a mate who's not into football), and actually the people there were very pleasant with me.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm in London too, if we can't get tickets to the Emirates I see no harm in all going to a bar and watching it? I did it for the Tottenham game last season for the San Siro leg (with a mate who's not into football), and actually the people there were very pleasant with me.

Id definitely be up for this, means when we score I can actually look happy and cheer lol Although I have hopes for getting a ticket. But this would be a good plan B if anyothers would want to :D

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Id definitely be up for this, means when we score I can actually look happy and cheer lol Although I have hopes for getting a ticket. But this would be a good plan B if anyothers would want to :D

Sounds good as a plan B for me.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
i'd be up for that! i live in london and am after some tickets for the match but if i can't get then would watch it somewhere! how would i go about getting tickets for the away end at the emirates?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
i'd be up for that! i live in london and am after some tickets for the match but if i can't get then would watch it somewhere! how would i go about getting tickets for the away end at the emirates?

I've messaged you mate.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aren't official fanclubs given special consideration when it comes to buying tickets?

Consideration regardless, the prices of the tickets at the Emirates are a joke Ash! Nor is there any official uk milan fans club, that I'm aware of, if I am wrong feel free to correct me, might be worth looking into either way, it's a case of getting enough people behind it if that is not the case to justify setting one up.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
How would you make it Official?

Would you need to get intouch with the club?

More than likely, yes

I posted a story recently about a Japanese guy opening a Milan Cafe in Nagoya. He first got in touch with the club through their training camp in Japan and finally opened the cafe after months of discussions....

I think David posted something about a New York/New Jersey Milan fan club couple of months back. You can check with him.....

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I might just set up a forum, seems like it would be too much hard work setting an actual fan club up

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I might just set up a forum, seems like it would be too much hard work setting an actual fan club up

That sounds good. In order to get a few of us behind this it would be good if someone was able to set up a twitter/facebook page which would allow us to promote a new 'supporters club' as well as discuss Milan...

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
i set one up a few weeks back with this in mind.....it's @Rossoneri_LDN if anyone wants to help get a following..... :D

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i set one up a few weeks back with this in mind.....it's @Rossoneri_LDN if anyone wants to help get a following..... :D

Looks good. I am now following and suggest you ask other Milan pages with lots of followers to RT the page in order to build up followers.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks good. I am now following and suggest you ask other Milan pages with lots of followers to RT the page in order to build up followers.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forum is up and running now, whats the chances of me getting banned on here for advertising another forum if i post the link?

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no idea, if it was me running it I wouldn't be too bothered...but i'm not so ..... I'll follow you on twitter, you can DM me the link if you prefer?

Schedule