The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Be that as it may, he is shitting the bed here. No service was to blame for him choking on that penalty against Juventus? No service was to blame for him skying that shot against Frosinone?

His attitude sucks. He gets paid a lot of money, and the least he can do is try. His lack of professionalism is galling. Ever since that red card (which was his fault entirely) he has been sulking.

I was so happy Cutrone came on and bagged a brace. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Also, it may very well be the case that Higuain's decline is/will be sharp. In his mind--and, apparently, yours--he is probably better than he actually is.

Not to mention weight issues. If you are going to commit to investing into Higuain long term, you better be sure. You’ll be paying a hefty price and a hefty salary. I don’t think he’s going to age gracefully into his mid 30s like say Ibra had and continued to play at a high level. Regardless I think he leaves after the Super Cup.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Opinions shouldn’t be binary

So I’ll say this:

Gonzalo should be pissed from time to time. Don’t tell me you react any differently when you see a shit decision from one of his teammates

And he has been around. Ibra was doing some of the same shit. Producing.. yes. But his (GH’s) shit attitude is all about shitty performances around him

Ibra got away with it because he was an elite talent and always produced, even made his teammates better

We've all been in team environments, people with Higuain's attitude are difficult to work with and I'm not sure the return is worth it. Always pointing fingers and never owning up to his own faults.

The contrast between Higuain and Cutrone's approach is very much telling

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We’ve finally added quality to our midfield. We need Paredes or Verratti in front of the defense and our mid is complete.. Paqueta Verratti/Paredes Kessie

Gigio is good, two talented CBs in Romagnoli and Caldara, two FBs who can get forward and actually create something... Conti on the right side and Calabria can play on the left..

We have our future number 9... we just need that killer winger on the left and it has to be someone of top quality... dunno about Suso, but I wish we could decide to move past him.. it’s ok if he stays. Sick left foot and great dribbling, but his lack of speed kills me it’s the whole reason I want us to cash in on him.

So, a midfielder and at least one top winger and this team will be fun to watch again.. not to mention we’ll have at least 6 Italians starting for us which is important..

Dream is a top mid in front of the defense and TWO superstars on the wings ... and we’ll win CL soon it’s our destiny lol

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention weight issues. If you are going to commit to investing into Higuain long term, you better be sure. You’ll be paying a hefty price and a hefty salary. I don’t think he’s going to age gracefully into his mid 30s like say Ibra had and continued to play at a high level. Regardless I think he leaves after the Super Cup.

Yeah, I was pretty beat up about his possible departure, but now I'm more meh about it. If he can get his head on straight again, and give us another 10-12 goals, I'd be ecstatic. But this will he or won't he, gnashing of teeth etc. it's annoying.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Higuain is gone, Gattusos words seem to seem that way anyway

Hopefully we can get Piatek in.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Higuain has too much involvement in the buildup play where he’s never able to get on to the end of it.

Or his movement off the ball isn't that great, he rarely makes that darting run into the box for a cross, he's usually just standing there, but if he leaves I'm not too hot about the replacements, Piatek can easily flop due to the pressure or he can be the second coming of milito lol, morata.....,

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Paqueta looked very promising, I'm all in for adding Everton as well, Get these Brazilian kids in and watch Milan flourish.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Can't wait to see a confident Paqueta. Seems like an intelligent guy with a humble attitude. Welcome <3

Yes, also not afraid to get stuck in and holds onto the ball. Good physicality for a technical player.

The only positive side of signing Morata is that Cutrone will play alongside his idol (really don't know why and how Morata can by anyone's idol)

Must be some sort of inside joke :lol:

Paqueta looked very promising, I'm all in for adding Everton as well, Get these Brazilian kids in and watch Milan flourish.

Yes, much in favor of Brazilians in Milan :love:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi: Situation #Higuain : #Chelsea and #Juventus negotiating with the player's ok, but at the moment there is no agreement. Not only that: in any case, it would serve the green light from #Milan , which still does not exist. Finding a replacement at the height of January is complicated. #Morata ? Reflections in progress.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi: Situation #Higuain : #Chelsea and #Juventus negotiating with the player's ok, but at the moment there is no agreement. Not only that: in any case, it would serve the green light from #Milan , which still does not exist. Finding a replacement at the height of January is complicated. #Morata ? Reflections in progress.

moratta at least moves around and doesn't complain, cant hit the back of the net tho.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Man.... paq, baka and kessie are scary. very exciting! Bring in a lw now pls..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gattuso:
“I haven’t figured out what Higuain is unhappy with, because I see him look content and involved in the locker room atmosphere. We’ll see what happens. If it was up to me, I’d invite him to my house, lock him in a room and throw him food every two to three hours. Unfortunately, I can't do that.”

Maybe this is the treatment Higuain really needs :lol:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Gattuso:
“I haven’t figured out what Higuain is unhappy with, because I see him look content and involved in the locker room atmosphere. We’ll see what happens. If it was up to me, I’d invite him to my house, lock him in a room and throw him food every two to three hours. Unfortunately, I can't do that.”

If Gattuso did this I think Higuain would sign for a life time. Free food every 2/3 hours, he would never be unhappy

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gattuso:

:lol::lol: you can’t not love Gattuso

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Again, doesnt show Gattuso in good light. If the player doesnt have legs for the whole game then dont start him... bring him on late so you finish the game off stronger.

this is one of the dumbest thing i've ever heard. :lol:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is true or not but

What if Milan guaranteed a starting position when signing Gonzalo?

I know people post about just benching a player but I don’t know if it’s always that straight forward

he is probably talking about not buying gonzalo.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Higuain out ----------- Piatek in

Piatek's salary would be like 2 / 2.5 mil a year vs 9 mil for Higuain. The deal for Piatek should be around 40 mil, but he will at least hold his value for the next years.

has this guy even scored lately?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra made Nocerino and Boateng look like SMS (exaggerating but once he left they were exposed for awful players they were)

Higuain himself shits the bed when he’s under pressure.

There’s no comparison really. I can understand Higuain may think the tactics are a shit show but his body language sucks and literally the first thing that doesn’t go his way you can see he starts acting like he doesn’t want to be there. Honestly, he can be kicking Samu in his hind parts in practice for all I care, just act like a damn professional in the game.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra made Nocerino and Boateng look like SMS (exaggerating but once he left they were exposed for awful players they were)

Higuain himself shits the bed when he’s under pressure.

There’s no comparison really. I can understand Higuain may think the tactics are a shit show but his body language sucks and literally the first thing that doesn’t go his way you can see he starts acting like he doesn’t want to be there. Honestly, he can be kicking Samu in his hind parts in practice for all I care, just act like a damn professional in the game.

The tactics are shit but it’s not like he isn’t getting chances, he’s been getting at least one great chance a game and he just wastes them almost every time. Even his last goal he scored against SPAL, the keeper got a massive hand on it. Besides the one goal he scored against Sassuolo (I think that was the game, could be wrong) where he hit a nice volley,, I don’t think he has scored a half chance for Milan. World class strikers are supposed to score half chances, that’s what makes them world class. Gonzalo at Milan really hasn’t shown his previous quality.

He’s down on confidence and he’s blaming everyone else but himself. He isn’t proactive, he’s reactive. That’s why everything is going to shit for him. Cutrone is always proactive, whether he’s getting the ball or not he will keep trying to make positive runs and play his style of game. Whereas Gonzalo doesn’t, he starts blaming everyone else when things don’t start well for him. He needs to keep his head down and start working for the team and stop thinking about himself.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Gattuso sees we need to be done with Hakan. Hakan has serious technique but I don’t know what’s going on with him, his making poor decisions, his mentally not there. It’s difficult for us to do anything, our striker and wingers, seem mentally blocked, how are we going to do anything. Gattuso’s awful tactics don’t help, but our frontline is none existent and out of form, including Suso when he returns.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Gattuso sees we need to be done with Hakan. Hakan has serious technique but I don’t know what’s going on with him, his making poor decisions, his mentally not there. It’s difficult for us to do anything, our striker and wingers, seem mentally blocked, how are we going to do anything. Gattuso’s awful tactics don’t help, but our frontline is none existent and out of form, including Suso when he returns.

He had a nice assist at the end but before that he was absolutely poor.

I still am not sure if Carrasco on high wages as a stopgap tent is a good option, or if we are able to get a similar caliber player or better.

For now we kind of have to move forward with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule