Curva Sud Milano (The A.C. Milan Ultras Thread)

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
All the Curva Sud members are expected to renew their season tickets, their slogan is "The real fan will always renew"

APT070891

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Jaap Stam
547527_2140177761172_1806264906_n.jpg

525644_2140194041579_1748036899_1022573_625461686_n.jpg

What this means? Are they happy with their friendship or what?

It means "From Belgrade we return with honour... Your twinnings are the real squalor/misery."

So I guess they're not happy with the friendship, cause I think this is referring to the fight between Partizan Grobrari and Curva Sud. Heard that the initial friendly meeting ends in a fight.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
you can see some of the leaders in the videos/pictures.

barone..brn
sandokan.. guerrieri ultras..

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sunday July 22 2012 Ultras mark 'death' of Milan

Fans continue to protest at Milan’s transfer campaign, marking the ‘death’ of the club, while President Silvio Berlusconi could make a video message.

The ultras are furious at a summer that has seen players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Thiago Silva, Alessandro Nesta, Clarence Seedorf, Gennaro Gattuso, Mark Van Bommel and Pippo Inzaghi leave.

This afternoon a group of fans even created a funeral scene in front of the club headquarters in Via Turati marking the ‘death’ of the Rossoneri with flowers and candles.

This comes just hours after Milan confirmed they were willing to reimburse unhappy season ticket holders, after a group of fans started a class action lawsuit for ‘false advertising.’

The decision to reimburse season ticket holders has nothing to do with any legal action,” insisted director Leandro Cantamessa.

It is an issue of style and a response to those who are unhappy. After all, a season ticket holder for a football club is like that of a theatre season. The substitution of a tenor does not equate with reimbursement.

We are not obliged to play those who are in the squad at the time of the season ticket purchase.

The situation is deteriorating after last night’s Trofeo TIM saw Milan lose both mini-matches against Inter and Juventus.

It is rumoured President Berlusconi could be preparing a video message for Milan Channel in which he’ll reassure fans on the future strategy of the club.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol.

san siro will average around 20k this season.:(

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
This is the time AC Milan needs us most of all times. Us and the Ultras.
Proof your faith & passion for Milan now, the difficult times, not only the trophy times.
AC Milan is not fashion, like 1997-2002's Real Madrid, like 2009's++ Barcelona, is the most succesfull club of all times.
I will support Milan, even disappointed i will travel for Milan.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
This is the time AC Milan needs us most of all times. Us and the Ultras.
Proof your faith & passion for Milan now, the difficult times, not only the trophy times.
AC Milan is not fashion, like 1997-2002's Real Madrid, like 2009's++ Barcelona, is the most succesfull club of all times.
I will support Milan, even disappointed i will travel for Milan.

:thumbsup: I would be a season ticket holder for my entire life I were living in Milan!

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
This is bullshit.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Remember the epic Milan coreographies that once took place at curva sud?

interista_diventi_pazzo_derby_2004-05.JPG

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard they wanted to protest against B&G's policy during tim cup. I couldn't watch the game but did any of this happen?

the game was in bari...

i think curva sud will protest during the trofeo berlusconi. or at least i hope they do. :g: :g: :g:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:thumbsup:

Perhaps the relation our management has with the Curva is unrivalled in any Italian club. Considering the sales and the other issues, the lack of strong protest and full support has been remarkable.

Well done, Galliani and Curva.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Emis Killa, well known Italian rapper, is also a Milanista

scaled.php

Last edited: