The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m sorry I must have missed the matches where he behaved badly. Would you be generous and remind me where he behaved badly?

If you are referring to the biglia incident on the bench then i think it’s a reaction in the heat of the moment where a brown nose biglia provoked him.

If you think kessie played bad then I would suggest you re-watch a Milan game where kessie was unavailable.

It's because people expect Kessie to run and win the ball, then dribble it up and then make the right decision either passing or shooting / scoring. His decision making could use work but we were in a lot of those great positions to score because of his hard work to begin with.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It's because people expect Kessie to run and win the ball, then dribble it up and then make the right decision either passing or shooting / scoring. His decision making could use work but we were in a lot of those great positions to score because of his hard work to begin with.

I assume his team mates must stand and watch. He’s the one to chase the ball, he must ensure Calabria looks decent and Suso isn’t isolated. When he’s done all that he must carry the ball forward because biglia will pass backward and hakan will pass to biglia.

But yeah he’s very bad.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Montolivo and Betolacci contacted Maldini asking if they can train at Milanello until they find a team to join.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I assume his team mates must stand and watch. He’s the one to chase the ball, he must ensure Calabria looks decent and Suso isn’t isolated. When he’s done all that he must carry the ball forward because biglia will pass backward and hakan will pass to biglia.

But yeah he’s very bad.

Oops, I left out the part where I think it's unrealistic what people ask of Kessie. :lol:

In agreement with you.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
79cc730a7691ca9836d7cdf3bceab313.jpg

d794169d607a4282c1d5b7e625601cee.jpg

:lol::star::star::star:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Montolivo and Betolacci contacted Maldini asking if they can train at Milanello until they find a team to join.

Lool i felt bad for them:lol: then i remember theyre milionnaires and they had more than 2 years to find a suitable club. Not our problem anymore

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
List of the players won AFCON MVP before Bennacer:
- Christian Mougang Bassogog (Jianye FC)
- Elia Meschak (Mazembe)
- Christian Atsu (Newcastle)
- Ejike Uzoenyi (Bidvest Wits FC)

:monto:

2 of those names are not correct anyways

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can Depay or Correa play as a trequartista?

Depay, Correa, Praet would be nice.

RR and 20-25 for Depay would be a good offer.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
50 mil for correira? no way. 15- 20 mil Max. it's an investment lol. we aren't ******ed enough to pay that much I hope. I mean the kid is good but he isn't top tier yet.

Even sms doesn't warrant 30 mil plus.

What year do you think it is? :lol:

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
imagine worrying about overpaying when your owner is the alpha vulture who has UEFA's balls in his hands while he takes a shit on the FFP rule book.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giampaolo will be the most important thing we've done in ages

I expect him to really up the game of certain players, but especially Kessie and Bennacer. They have the talent to form an immense midfield tandem. A coach that can bring out the talent we know is there from certain young guys will be like a new signing in and of itself

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Invite Rino too, seems like no one is offering him job after his last magnificent season.

?

Rino sucked

I’ll give you better troll angles

Such as: Rino was good.

Had half the god damn forum in a twist over that

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
honestly it's quite sad lol. but I guess if they are just going to train it's alright?

what if they injure our players out of frustration?
what if they start an disrupt the team morale?
what if they concoct a plan to steal our resources ?

they can be our ball boys?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
feel bad for them

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/jdeOrQTyUlo

Looks good for hakan replacement

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Damn...this guy looks good. We should def sign him if we can get him for cheap.

A midfield of Suso Paqueta Kessie Bennacer Zaracho Bona Krunic Praet is a huge improvement on our squad last year and is very solid.

Get rid of Biglia, sign Praet and Zaracho and be done with the midfield.
Sell Silva and Borinii/Samu and sign a good SS.
Sell one of the GKs, there's absolutely no need for 4 in our squad. Reina and Donna are both on high wages too. Sell Laxalt. Sign a CB with the remaining budget and any funds from the above sales.

Very realistic and good enough for Serie A.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lool i felt bad for them:lol: then i remember theyre milionnaires and they had more than 2 years to find a suitable club. Not our problem anymore

What’s crazy is Montolivo had an offer but didn’t want to leave. A 3 year contract in fact, but chose not to leave because his salary was too nice at Milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I’m curious for you to elaborate on this. Do you mean you don’t have to be a good dribbler to be a good player? Obviously that’s true. The ability to pass and move is probably the truest most basic aspect of football that any player must learn, dribbling is clearly not a necessity. Dribbling is also one area of football where stats can be deceiving, bakayoko was good at driving the ball forward using his athleticism, I don’t think many of us would say he’s a good dribbler in the sense of close control or ability to beat his man though.

But I hope you aren’t trying to downplay the importance of a good dribbler and what they can do. Objectively good dribblers, players like Neymar, Messi, hazard, Mbappe are what sometimes separates finding the net and playing like Spain. Penetration and directness. Not to mention, often times at the highest level, like a big Champions League match for example, dribblers are the only thing that can break down a great defense. What I mean by that is if you’re playing a great backline, like Juve from a couple seasons ago, where the whole team is organized and gets their spacing down, there’s only so much quick passing and ball movement can do. However, a great dribbler can unlock that at any moment, especially in a 1v1. But everyone knows this.

Again, just curious to see what you mean by that claim

This is one of those topics that is difficult to explain over a forum and needs a conversation.

Dribbling stats are directly taken as an indication that the player is good. A significant proportion of these top dribblers are mediocre in executing a plan. No serious team signs a player just because he’s a dribbler, the guy needs to be sound in more direct aspects of football primarily.

The top players that you mention are all great passers and guys who understand the big picture game plan. They know how to use dribbling as an attribute to help them do the larger things.

While my favourite example of a guy whose core quality is dribbling but is pretty mediocre at more important things is Robinho.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Hachim Mastour kid just left the Greece club (Lamia FC) without notice and that’s the exact reason he never could and never will fulfill his potential. A poor attitude and probably worse application.

I thought this kid would be good. Can’t account for attitude towards work I suppose.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I found out that Correa actually played as a RIGHT MID most of the games last year. Well thats interesting. Didnt watch Atl last year... hence the goal ratio of Correa?

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I found out that Correa actually played as a RIGHT MID most of the games last year. Well thats interesting. Didnt watch Atl last year... hence the goal ratio of Correa?

Would make sense. Plus Simone's defensive ethos would explain alot. He has incredible potential. If we got him and Memphis we would have a hell of an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.