Official: Andrea Conti Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Our right back position is honestly cursed. Good luck with your recovery Andrea!

He was going to be so fun to watch too in a 3-5-2 I'm honestly shattered right now. I swear if Calabria takes his place over Abate I will start swinging

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hopefully we get to see him playing again by march, we can safely assume he's going to work extra hard on his rehab since it's a world cup year.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
His competitors are De Sciglio, Zappacosta and Darmian. Each as unreliable as the other. So that's a relief.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
rh9hl2h.jpg

Get well soon golden boy

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
His instagram posts ... he's such a star ... get well soon champion! ❤️

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
I still believe he will play really important part in second half of the season, mostly in europa league!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Where was the conti tribute at?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is a beast.. will take him less than the mentioned 6months to come back :o

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm still fucking gutted.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Heartbroken &#55357;&#56877;

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
When will he be available?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the problem that he can't defend, which makes 4 man at the back very unlikely with him playing, he is best suited to 352, which i don't see us playing, i think he will be sold at the end of this year unless he proves me wrong or we can adapt to 352.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Same people saying Bonucci cant play a 4man defense are doing the same with Conti.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
the problem that he can't defend, which makes 4 man at the back very unlikely with him playing, he is best suited to 352, which i don't see us playing, i think he will be sold at the end of this year unless he proves me wrong or we can adapt to 352.

:fp::thumbsdown:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Ewww

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not go that far and say he cant play it at all, not even thinking about selling this early, but there is some truth in it.
Those few games that he played for us, he was really really shaky in defence.
But oh well, if Abate learned to defend (not talking about 2 last seasons).. he should be at least 2 times better

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
He wasnt even that shaky in defence, he was solid. Some mistakes yes, but nonetheless solid in defence. We need him back ASAP, he brought us another dimension in attack when he played. Very good player

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He and Kessie (and RR) were the ones contributing straight away and also benefited a lot from each other. He's far superior to any other option offensively and probably on the very least same level defensively.

I just hope the injury will remain in the past.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Dunno if he will be sold but it was pretty evident he can't defend. He is like the anti-abate .. decent going forward and inside the box... Atrocious in defending (but more useful than Calabria). It wasn't any different atalanta either. I can see Conti reinventing himself as a pure winger at some point but I don't expect any miracles from him in a 4-man.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he was like younger abate. he would lose his man but then catch him up with his pace. he seems to like slide in too much which could earn him lots of bookings.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

This guy said the truth, sorry contis fanboy.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lol yeah let’s sell the most promising full back in Serie A because he doesn’t fit anything else other than the 3 at the back system. Funny thing is he was doing just fine when he wasn’t injured and guess what formation we were playing? 4-3-3. Guess what formation we’re currently playing now? That’s right 4-3-3. Let’s sell him though.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he'll be useful when he's back, coming off the bench to replace suso.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Lol yeah let’s sell the most promising full back in Serie A because he doesn’t fit anything else other than the 3 at the back system. Funny thing is he was doing just fine when he wasn’t injured and guess what formation we were playing? 4-3-3. Guess what formation we’re currently playing now? That’s right 4-3-3. Let’s sell him though.

He definitely was not doing well unless u count the Europa league ham rolls we were trouncing.