Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Russo-neri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nicko said:
oh men we really need this player just imagine if sheva come back and we get pato and ofcourse we get oliveira out ( i think for a loan cause' he may get better again) and also pippo out we would have one hell of a forward xD he's definetly "the" player that milan should focus on this summer

Yes we need to LOAN Oli out. Not because I expect him to get better, but his value is nothing right now. Milan would be better served by loaning him out and hoping he can get better (he can't get much worse) and sell him NEXT year.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We need to get first option on Pato, leave him in Inter for a year and bring him to Europe and send him on loan to an Italian Club to get used to the league for a year or two and bring him back to Milan.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
My position stands the same, I prefer the South Americans to first go to small clubs in Europe or not so big leagues in Europe to start adapting. It's highly rare that a player makes the step from team in South America to big team in Europe in a successful way (really, Milan is lucky for the way we got Ricky).

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Russo-neri said:
Here you go. You'll find the goal about 1 minute into this clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oXsP4P8KfYs
Thanks ... nice run + finish, I must say.

True that the probable lack of playing time at Milan may hinder his development. But this guy deserves to be on our pay roll rather than DurgAdict + Oil. I don't see why we would keep those two liabilities and let talent like Pato's + many others go to other clubs. Sign him + loan him out to Empoli ... where he'll start founding a partnership with Pozzi.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
crazy4milan said:
My position stands the same, I prefer the South Americans to first go to small clubs in Europe or not so big leagues in Europe to start adapting. It's highly rare that a player makes the step from team in South America to big team in Europe in a successful way (really, Milan is lucky for the way we got Ricky).

yeah ricky was just that rare, exceptional talent that quickly adapted to italian football, chelsea were close to signing him before us but wanted to loan him out to russia or somewhere like that, pato might opt for the same go to a different team if we decide to loan him out.

rosso_neri

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Ambrosini, Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Crespo, Montolivo, De Rossi, Batistuta
if milan are prepared to pay 50 million++ for ronaldinho, they should definitely consider buying pato no matter the price

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Mystik said:
We need a proven striker, not just a 17 year old 'prospect'.
We need a number one striker this year but I think pato would be an excellent replacement for Oli or Bori

Reaction score
Fav. Players
totally milan
well yes its true we need and experiened stricker. but then again, what are we going to do with ronaldo and inzaghi? theyre experienced enough. then there is gilardino who is on the verge of leaving. if he remains he can also help in attack like the other 2. he has been with milan for 2 seasons now and has enough experienece. apart from that, oliveira is still a milan player. i admit he had a bad season, but i know he has a lot more to offer. if borriello oliveira or gila leave, a replacement will surely come. Galliani will only let gilardino leave if he gets 24million. with that money he can surely buy another experienced stricker.
now pato is still young. he is good and surely is a hot prospect. remember what galliani once said about ronaldinho? now is not the time to get ronaldinho. ronaldinho should have been bought from brazil or from PSV. i agree with him. once a player becomes a member of a big club in europe, his value triples. especially if he is young. i agree yes, pato should be bought this summer. ehe must be milans first priority. after all like i already said, he is young and good. so good that his current club were "hiding" him by not letting him play before he signed the new contract with the high release clause. that can give u a better idea of how good he is.

tc all

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
olendgr81 said:
well yes its true we need and experiened stricker. but then again, what are we going to do with ronaldo and inzaghi? theyre experienced enough. then there is gilardino who is on the verge of leaving. if he remains he can also help in attack like the other 2. he has been with milan for 2 seasons now and has enough experienece. apart from that, oliveira is still a milan player. i admit he had a bad season, but i know he has a lot more to offer. if borriello oliveira or gila leave, a replacement will surely come. Galliani will only let gilardino leave if he gets 24million. with that money he can surely buy another experienced stricker.
now pato is still young. he is good and surely is a hot prospect. remember what galliani once said about ronaldinho? now is not the time to get ronaldinho. ronaldinho should have been bought from brazil or from PSV. i agree with him. once a player becomes a member of a big club in europe, his value triples. especially if he is young. i agree yes, pato should be bought this summer. ehe must be milans first priority. after all like i already said, he is young and good. so good that his current club were "hiding" him by not letting him play before he signed the new contract with the high release clause. that can give u a better idea of how good he is.

tc all
Agreed we should nab him now and as far as any issues with our experienced strikers loan him out then. Fuck Parma does a hell of a job grooming young talent.

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Kakazinho said:
I would love to see Pato in the Milan shirt! Have anybody any rumors about him?

Ya but for Inter... they said (well rumours) that they are going to pay him 15 million and offer 5 of his relatives jobs in Italy. Come on Milan, get him!!

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I don't think Milan will be interested in buying a player as young as Pato, but I also think Pato himself won't be very interested in leaving to Europe at such a young age (I think he already stated that in some interview)

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
our management sucks... they said that they will buy a world class striker, and we couldn't sign suazo...now pato joins chelsea...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Since when is Pato considered World Class?

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
it's no world class man..i certlanly didn't mean that...but pato has a lot of potential... and i bet that we won't sign either eto'o or ronaldinho ... my english sucks...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
yeah he has shit loads... but we don't need players who are unproven we need established players

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha well its been working for us so far... so why fix something thats not broken?

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
£18m for a young unproven in europe striker. That's playing with fire if you ask me. If Chelsea don't sign him I think first option would be best. So we could pick him up in another 2-3 years.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
18 mil pounds???

I can make a team compromised of 11 + 7 players and compete in my country + win a place in the UCL...

chelsea have always been ********, i just didn't know how much... obviously a lot.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
a few years down the road... Chelsea will sell him for about £10 million...

that has always been their transfer strategy hasn't it?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
All'assalto del nuovo Kakà

Occhi puntati su Pato Alexandre

Quello di Pato Alexandre, il giovane talento brasiliano che era nel mirino dell'Inter. La stellina dell'Internacional di Porto Alegre viene considerato in patria come il nuovo Kakà. Quale miglior biglietto da visita per lui, già alle cronache per aver battuto un record di Pelè, quello del gol più giovane in una competizione internazionale della FIFA. Il suo più grande estimatore in società è Ariedo Braida, pronto a scommettere su un suo facile inserimento nel nostro campionato. Ma se arrivasse uno dei big sopracittati non sarebbe da escludere il suo parcheggio in un'altra società italiana o in Spagna. Certo l'operazione non sarà facile, anche perché sulle piste del brasiliano si è messo nelle ultime ore anche il Chelsea.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/controcampo/articoli/articolo367676.shtml

Milan targets Pato... who is highly rated by Braida...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
New Kaka'? Let's not get ahead of ourselves... Then again it is tgcom...

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
we are again being linked with him he wouldnt be able to move until januray 2008 though he is an exciting player but 18 million for a kid of such young age this is too much pressure on him i think we should buy him and loan him out or sommat, this guy is a great player but i dont think he is our solution. there are mixed feelings about pato he is great but may flop hope he comes and proves my doubts wrong.

Schedule